KC Cop Shot

The BLM savages need to be treated as the domestic terror group they are. And Obama "The Butthurt" needs to stop inviting them to The White House and encouraging their domestic terrorism.

What does this incident have to do with BLM?

yeah the OP went off half cocked, but still ....

Off course if the cop was killed by a bunch of black gang bangers, will the BLM folks notice? Not that police brutality is to be excused, but the notion that cops are just randomly targeting blacks to pull them over may be just a tad overblown.

Says righty white people . You think all these BLM protestors are just imagining things ?

Nooo. I think blacks are stopped at a greater % of whites in both black and white areas. And there's a legit reason for both.

Police brutality is a whole separate, and indefensible, issue.

Targeting is ok...as long as it's not you. Or police. Then it's unfair.

See how that works?

Define targeting? You bet your sweet bokupsie that when I have more than two beers outside my house, it's at a local bar and grill less then a mile from my house, and I go nowhere near any likely place for a license checkpoint, simply because I don't want any chance that I'd blow a breathalyzer. I'd lose my job. My kid doesn't drive at night if it's past 10 and/or she had alcohol. Are checkpoints targeting?

And no way do we go anywhere near a neighborhood that might be seen as a likely place to find illegal substances. Is being in a place where dealers frequent and being stopped targeting?

No thanks, I get tired of people asking for definitions to well defined words. If you dont understand or want to question what it means then you're behind.

No one likes being targeted...historically. Not the Jews, not the Cops, not whites and guess what? Every group that was targeted there were "reasons" given by the person doing the targeting. Cops dont like to be targeted because of the actions of a few...Join the club.

No thanks, I get tired of people asking for definitions to well defined words. If you dont understand or want to question what it means then you're behind.

No one likes being targeted...historically. Not the Jews, not the Cops, not whites and guess what? Every group that was targeted there were "reasons" given by the person doing the targeting. Cops dont like to be targeted because of the actions of a few...Join the club.
I have no problem with cops making stops of black or white people in "high crime" areas. I also have no problem with license checkpoints. And I certainly have no problem with cops making nighttime checks of blacks, or anyone else, in suburban areas where there is little road traffic.

I suggest if Hillary does, Trump will be the next potus.

My immediate order to Police: Shoot anyone anytime, no questions. Use your best judgement, no investigations. Want to do drive by on street corner, go ahead. We trust all Police 100%.

So want cops to just keep shooting people no question ask........
NUT like you make BLM bigger and stronger......... I'm not a fan of BLM.......... But NUT like you makes me want to join BLM..... Maybe it's worth fighting for against people like you. Have you seen the mixtures of people in these rallies? There are lots of whites, saw Asians and Hispanics. Keep it up dude........

Do cops ambush people

Yes, they are called no knock raids and sometimes they do them on the wrong homes where innocent people are terrorized, injured, and sometimes killed

Do they have warrants ?

Does it matter?

In my world yes.

There is accountability associated with the law. We may not like that they do it, but we, as a society, give them permission to do it.

I am sure there are people who review these raids to ensure they are necessary and proper.

Do cops ambush people

Yes, they are called no knock raids and sometimes they do them on the wrong homes where innocent people are terrorized, injured, and sometimes killed

Crazed foamy mouth loon would be yelling LINK! Once I did hear wrong house hit at night. ?..but no deaths. I don't yell Link.

Passive agressive? :lol:

Sleeping 7-year-old girl shot in head during no-knock police raid on wrong home - Police State USA

Long story short. No knock raid results in 7 year old shot in the head. Cop blames the Grandmother. Goes to 2 trials and mistrials. Walks free. Even tried to charge him with something like misuse of weapon..or aomething. Couldn't even get that.

Approx 98% of cop cases result in no charges at all. If they are charged the possibility of them being punished is is nil. We all know that so pointing at internal investigations or the justice system as a judge is silly. Or approximately 98% silly.

CC, I read that story last night. They caught and arrested the murderer hiding upstairs correct? Tragic, but he put everyone at risk. You want to go in there at night and hunt thru closets?

My immediate order to Police: Shoot anyone anytime, no questions. Use your best judgement, no investigations. Want to do drive by on street corner, go ahead. We trust all Police 100%.

NUT like you make BLM bigger and stronger......... I'm not a fan of BLM.......... But NUT like you makes me want to join BLM..... Maybe it's worth fighting for against people like you. Have you seen the mixtures of people in these rallies? There are lots of whites, saw Asians and Hispanics. Keep it up dude........

Yep. I would trust the Police Officer and his judgement. Pardon in advance, no investigation. Scum? Who cares? If they get a good on (what are the odds of that!!) Lol......so be it. BLM wants war, give it to them. Police must be safe.

Do cops ambush people

Crazed foamy mouth loon would be yelling LINK! Once I did hear wrong house hit at night. ?..but no deaths. I don't yell Link.

Passive agressive? :lol:

Sleeping 7-year-old girl shot in head during no-knock police raid on wrong home - Police State USA

Long story short. No knock raid results in 7 year old shot in the head. Cop blames the Grandmother. Goes to 2 trials and mistrials. Walks free. Even tried to charge him with something like misuse of weapon..or aomething. Couldn't even get that.

Approx 98% of cop cases result in no charges at all. If they are charged the possibility of them being punished is is nil. We all know that so pointing at internal investigations or the justice system as a judge is silly. Or approximately 98% silly.

CC, I read that story last night. They caught and arrested the murderer hiding upstairs correct? Tragic, but he put everyone at risk. You want to go in there at night and hunt thru closets?

Maybe you're just wrong but you couldn't be since you read it. Especially when the Next Part of the story breaks down with a picture underneath...oh and it's titled

DISTORTING THE FACTS

From the Article it says: One of the major deceptions permeating the coverage of this case was the notion that Aiyana lived in the same residence as the subject of the search warrant. This was plainly false, as the building was a duplex with separate units, not connected internally whatsoever.

That's leads me to believe you don't or never will give a shit about the facts, or the lost of life of a 7 year old, the no knock raid on the wrong house, him not even being found responsible for anything wrong because you have a ready made excuse for every single cop killing that happens.

"The cops are good, mistakes happen. Thoughts and prayers"

Yep. I would trust the Police Officer and his judgement. Pardon in advance, no investigation. Scum? Who cares? If they get a good on (what are the odds of that!!) Lol......so be it. BLM wants war, give it to them. Police must be safe.

And before I can finish my post you prove me right as I'm writing it. 3 minutes apart. Your shtick is old.

I know it was duplex, they not sure which side murderer was hiding. All connected, play hide the perp. Fact twist?

I know it was duplex, they not sure which side murderer was hiding. All connected, play hide the perp. Fact twist?

DISTORTING THE FACTS

One of the major deceptions permeating the coverage of this case was the notion that Aiyana lived in the same residence as the subject of the search warrant. This was plainly false, as the building was a duplex with separate units, not connected internally whatsoever.

DISTORTING THE FACTS

One of the major deceptions permeating the coverage of this case was the notion that Aiyana lived in the same residence as the subject of the search warrant. This was plainly false, as the building was a duplex with separate units, not connected internally whatsoever.

I said tragic. Stuff happens. You run around hiding as a murderer? WTH can I say? 35K die auto accidents. Many innocents every day.

I'll reserve my concern for stuff like this.

Helping autistic man, black therapist shot by Florida police: media

so the Price Choppers (grocery chain) are collecting donations for the family. I was tempted to donate until the news reader said he had a pregnant girlfriend and 3 other kids from prior relationshipS.

I'm not donating to a mess

Forum List

Back