Kayne West: Obama was opioids to the black community

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rap Superstar Kanye West described former President Barack Obama as the “opioids” of the black community, during an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin on Tuesday.
Kanye West: Obama Was 'Opioids’ to the Black Community

At least someone can see what a dirt bag Obama is, and he would do well to wake up the rest of the black communities. More and more are beginning to get what the Democrats have been all about and this is a good thing.

Now the blacks can rise up to " their own thoughts" and learn how they've been kept under the thumbs of DEMOCRATIC PRICKS..

Obama is a bs liar and he's lead his own right into the pits of hell with his lying bs scams.

The more people that turn on that POS Obama the better and Clintons right along with it.

upload_2018-5-1_19-25-19.png

upload_2018-5-1_19-24-37.png

I love it....

The brothers are waking up....

Trump just keeps getting stronger....

Can't wait until the liberals start jumping

off bridges and setting their hair on fire.....

Life is good......Lets get some popcorn....

Kanye is asking the question I always ask black Americans. 400 years of slavery sounds like a choice.

Why didn't THEY rise up and cast off their chains of torment?

Why don't they do it NOW?

Kanye is asking the question I always ask black Americans. 400 years of slavery sounds like a choice.

Why didn't THEY rise up and cast off their chains of torment?

Why don't they do it NOW?

Lets see West was born with a silver spoon, middle class, his Mom was a non medical Dr. I suspect you have as well. Why didn't they get up and cast their chains off,,

Guns and whips.

Rap Superstar Kanye West described former President Barack Obama as the “opioids” of the black community, during an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin on Tuesday.

At least someone can see what a dirt bag Obama is, and he would do well to wake up the rest of the black communities. More and more are beginning to get what the Democrats have been all about and this is a good thing.

Now the blacks can rise up to " their own thoughts" and learn how they've been kept under the thumbs of DEMOCRATIC PRICKS..

Obama is a bs liar and he's lead his own right into the pits of hell with his lying bs scams.

The more people that turn on that POS Obama the better and Clintons right along with it.

View attachment 191200

View attachment 191199

Kayne West is full of shit.

Kayne West can be whatever you want him to be , just depends on who is interviewing him, read his wiki page and follow the links.

I heard yesterday Kanye was tweeting Thomas Sowell stuff.... so now this all makes sense. He has latched on to one of the brilliant mind's of our times. Once you get Thomas Sowell, you really understand how dopey progressive ideas are.

View attachment 191200

View attachment 191199

Kayne West is full of shit.

Yeah but politically a disaster for the DUMS. West is a hero to many in the black community. If even 10% of blacks listen to what he is saying = disaster for the DUMS even if all it does is keep them sitting home on Election Day. Kanye ftmfw :113:..... oh and no one cares about the Silver Spoon sweetie.:boobies::boobies:

I heard yesterday Kanye was tweeting Thomas Sowell stuff.... so now this all makes sense. He has latched on to one of the brilliant mind's of our times. Once you get Thomas Sowell, you really understand how dopey progressive ideas are.

I wonder where Sowell would be if not for the GI bill. Also his mentor was a Republican and he only listens to Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back