Kayne West: Obama was opioids to the black community

I heard yesterday Kanye was tweeting Thomas Sowell stuff.... so now this all makes sense. He has latched on to one of the brilliant mind's of our times. Once you get Thomas Sowell, you really understand how dopey progressive ideas are.

I wonder where Sowell would be if not for the GI bill. Also his mentor was a Republican and he only listens to Limbaugh.

Lol.....fail....Sowell was originally a liberal in college.

So tell us....who was Thomas Sowells mentor?

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

Yea, sounds like a new black leader. Wonder what his "choice" is?
You have the Illegals, you dont really need to pander to blacks anymore

And, their actions prove what you say....

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

I heard yesterday Kanye was tweeting Thomas Sowell stuff.... so now this all makes sense. He has latched on to one of the brilliant mind's of our times. Once you get Thomas Sowell, you really understand how dopey progressive ideas are.

I wonder where Sowell would be if not for the GI bill. Also his mentor was a Republican and he only listens to Limbaugh.

Lol.....fail....Sowell was originally a liberal in college.

So tell us....who was Thomas Sowells mentor?

He changed and Milton Friedman became his mentor.

There have always been blacks in the GOP. Kayne is playing you suckers to help his dead career..

Never heard of him before Fox but he sure is getting enough attention now. But then I don't follow the Kardashians either.

Cults and Gangs try to destroy people when they attempt to leave.
The Democrats are scary fanatics

They get it " YOU DON'T'

View attachment 191223
Republicans hate blacks
But what they hate more is a successful black.
What they hate most of all is a black who fixed their damage.
Lol, is that why democrats are threatening Keynes life. Liberals are the biggest racist, and this is proving it. Hopefully the rest of black people, will wake up.

Rap Superstar Kanye West described former President Barack Obama as the “opioids” of the black community, during an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin on Tuesday.
Kanye West: Obama Was 'Opioids’ to the Black Community

At least someone can see what a dirt bag Obama is, and he would do well to wake up the rest of the black communities. More and more are beginning to get what the Democrats have been all about and this is a good thing.

Now the blacks can rise up to " their own thoughts" and learn how they've been kept under the thumbs of DEMOCRATIC PRICKS..

Obama is a bs liar and he's lead his own right into the pits of hell with his lying bs scams.

The more people that turn on that POS Obama the better and Clintons right along with it.

View attachment 191200

View attachment 191199

Kayne West is full of shit.
How racist of you, I bet you weren't saying that when you thought he was a liberal. I've never cared for him, but it's always good to see a man. That can think for himself.

They get it " YOU DON'T'

View attachment 191223
Republicans hate blacks
Lol, is that why democrats are threatening Keynes life. Liberals are the biggest racist, and this is proving it. Hopefully the rest of black people, will wake up.

You think they're not awake? How condescending. Give it a think.

They get it " YOU DON'T'

View attachment 191223
Republicans hate blacks

Not when the blindly support the Democrat party, seems like Obama should've been a wake up call for them. Considering they were worse off after he left office.

They get it " YOU DON'T'

View attachment 191223
Republicans hate blacks

Not when the blindly support the Democrat party, seems like Obama should've been a wake up call for them. Considering they were worse off after he left office.

And you think you're the person to decide what black Americans "blindly support"?

They get it " YOU DON'T'

View attachment 191223
Republicans hate blacks

And you think you're the person to decide what black Americans "blindly support"?
I don't decide, but I do know. If they leave the liberal plantation, well just look at what is happening to West. He is getting death threats for agreeing with a conservative black woman.

Forum List

Back