California highway workers face buckets of human feces, needles as homeless crisis worsens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Liberal state of California has a disgusting dirty little secret that you won’t hear the mainstream media reporting about. The Golden State’s homeless population of more than 130,000 people is now about 25 percent of the nationwide total, and cleaning up after them is getting costly – topping $10 million in 2016-17.

California Highway Workers Face 'Buckets of Human Feces,' Needles as Homeless Crisis Worsens (Video)

-------------------------------------------

And we can be sure he msm isn't going to report on this they want the public to remain in the dark why those leftist sheep are easy to manipulate when they haven't got a clue.

Wouldn't it be cheaper, and more hygienic, to place porta-potties in commonly used locations?
Or you could stop taxing people so much and they can get a job and have at least an apartment with a restroom.
True. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in Cali, and can not understand why anyone with feet and legs (other than illegals) would stay there. Good weather can only go so far, I guess if you're living under highway overpasses....

Given that real aftertax income from public service is declining in CA so does the quantity and quality of the public service being done. How bad is that getting.

The Liberal state of California has a disgusting dirty little secret that you won’t hear the mainstream media reporting about. The Golden State’s homeless population of more than 130,000 people is now about 25 percent of the nationwide total, and cleaning up after them is getting costly – topping $10 million in 2016-17.

California Highway Workers Face 'Buckets of Human Feces,' Needles as Homeless Crisis Worsens (Video)

-------------------------------------------

And we can be sure he msm isn't going to report on this they want the public to remain in the dark why those leftist sheep are easy to manipulate when they haven't got a clue.

I love it when people get on here telling us California has the best jobs, best schools, best education, best weather, best people, best food, best everything, meantime, while this might have been true 40-50 years ago, California has been living the corrosive influence of liberal progressivism gone mad to the point of depravity that would do honor to Caligula for decades and the skin-deep veneer of health and well-being for the state could go any year now and one of these days, there is going to be a major thunderclap and collapse of the state and when it goes, it is going to go incredibly fast and far off the edge and anyone there who isn't one of the posh and elite super-wealthy out there will be in for the shock of their lives.

When we were homeless, the bathroom situation was pretty bad. Thankfully, we had cars and could drive to parks and the harbor patrol to use their showers and bathrooms. However, those who were on foot were more or less destined to squat in a field or behind a business because most stores frown on someone wanting to use their restrooms. Grocery stores pretty much didn't mind, though. Being on the beach was a pretty good place to be too, since there are showers and public restrooms all over the place. However, again, if one is on foot, its a pretty far trek to get from downtown to the beach itself. When you gotta go, you gotta go. And I also wondered why the city/town didn't have porta pots every couple of blocks. They dump the beach ones often due to tourists...no reason they cannot do the same for some located around town as well.

Yes...being homeless sucked. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive in the midst of uncaring people all around you.

The secret of being homeless is do what we did: stealth homelessness. Nobody knew because we didn't "look" the part. To be allowed to use facilities, one has to look "normal".

This is good news.... as California descends deeper and deeper into the shithole it will be a lesson for regular Americans on how not to run a state. It becomes a stark illustration of what every American town could become with open border policies. The DUMS don't care one iota about the Integrity of the American culture.... the more low lifes in our country the more power they get. It will become apparent to everybody not living in California New York and a handful of other places.

130,000 out of 30 million , wow, I bet Kentucky has more homeless. Of course there are more homeless in Ca, TX and Fl, the weather.

130,000 out of 30 million , wow, I bet Kentucky has more homeless. Of course there are more homeless in Ca, TX and Fl, the weather.

How many are you going to take in sweetie?:coffee:

Non, I live in snow country but we have our own homeless here, I give the food bank in my locale. I feel bad for the homeless, some are drug addicts, some alcoholics, many loss their home during the recession of 08 and some are mentally ill. Ever hear of medical bankruptcy, you will hear more about it now.

I do feel bad for the homeless , as a rule, they are not lazy, but life happens and it somehow happens even to hard working people who find themselves homeless. They are not to be mad fun of.

How many are you going to take in sweetie?:coffee:

Non, I live in snow country but we have our own homeless here, I give the food bank in my locale. I feel bad for the homeless, some are drug addicts, some alcoholics, many loss their home during the recession of 08 and some are mentally ill. Ever hear of medical bankruptcy, you will hear more about it now.

I do feel bad for the homeless , as a rule, they are not lazy, but life happens and it somehow happens even to hard working people who find themselves homeless. They are not to be mad fun of.

Outstanding logic.... and you want open borders so we can have even more of them to care for when we can't even take care of them now.

Forum List

Back