Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: ‘One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew’

If the language of her ham handed clarification of their anti-semitism wasn't revealing enough, consider it was a crafted statement. The Moore brain trust thought this would be the alpha and omega of anti-Semitic claims.

One of our attorneys is a Jew. And our driver is a Negro. And our gardener is a Chinaman. He also does our laundry.

We ain't no racists.

When your beloved Messiah made racist remarks, why didn't you criticize him?

Rhetorical question....no need to answer. Get back on your knees.

obamaracist.gif
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
No ‘but’ necessary. Obama was a lying fool for sure. LWNJs need to know this. Yes?

When your beloved Messiah made racist remarks, why didn't you criticize him?

Rhetorical question....no need to answer. Get back on your knees.

obamaracist.gif
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
No ‘but’ necessary. Obama was a lying fool for sure. LWNJs need to know this. Yes?

is lying as much as you do painful, little boy?
I would never lie to you Silly Jilly. I love you too much.

Can't make this up

Kayla Moore: 'One of our attorneys is a Jew' - CNNPolitics

"Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew.

More left wing lies and mud slinging. No one seriously believes the left anymore.

She said it

Hard to believe it is 2017 (Alabama is still in the 50s)

Fox Noise must not have shown that clip, otherwise BedPan would know it's true.

You simpletons aren’t worth explaining anything to. Just know that the fact remains that no reasonable intelligent person believes you lying idiots anymore on anything. That’s why you have been thrown out of power.

Can't make this up

"Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew.

I've answered this question before.

See, Lefties make these accusations that conservatives are so, this or that.

Conservatives make the mistake of thinking that presenting evidence AGAINST those accusations is the proper answer.

What they don't understand is that the vile left, KNOWS that the shit they same is just false smears.

So, evidence just confuses them. THey literally don't understand the point.

Also, their constant repetition of their smears, which is their idea of a "debate" keeps their vile and false accusations in the media, creating the illusion that there is a real issue there.

The proper response, for now, is

"Fuck you, you vile lefty asshole".
You think pointing out having a Jew lawyer means you are not prejudiced against Jews is "evidence". Now that is fucking funny!

If the accusation is that a person hates a group, then choosing to work closely with a member of that group would be evidence that the accusation is false.

Why some of my best friends are negro

Your inability to respond in a serous fashion is noted and held against you.

My point stands.

Can't make this up

Conservatives make the mistake of thinking that presenting evidence AGAINST those accusations is the proper answer.

What they don't understand is that the vile left, KNOWS that the shit they same is just false smears.

Also, their constant repetition of their smears, which is their idea of a "debate" keeps their vile and false accusations in the media, creating the illusion that there is a real issue there.

You think pointing out having a Jew lawyer means you are not prejudiced against Jews is "evidence". Now that is fucking funny!

If the accusation is that a person hates a group, then choosing to work closely with a member of that group would be evidence that the accusation is false.

Well, no actually it is not. I knew lots of racist, both black and white, when I was in the Corps and they choose to join knowing they would be working closely with members of the group they were biased against.

And also, if one has a "team" of lawyers they are not working closely with all of them.

I said evidence, not proof.

Sure there is the possibility that there is an overriding factor stronger than the alleged racism in question.

But it is on the accuser to make that case at that point.

And they rarely do. Hell, they rarely are able to, in today's America, because generally the accusation is false.

Can't make this up

My point stands.
Your point is a classic fallback of racists for decades

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
-President Pussy Grabber

My point stands.
Your point is a classic fallback of racists for decades

Actually it has not, and you have not addressed my point.

Looks like Moore will be calling on his "Jew Lawyers" to handle his recount

One of our attorneys is a Jew. And our driver is a Negro. And our gardener is a Chinaman. He also does our laundry.

We ain't no racists.

Just don't get yourself a Chinaman as a driver...they can't drive for shit

Forum List

Back