Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: ‘One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew’

From the roots website-

The Democratic Party is trash. It is the reason Hillary Clinton lost. It is the reason Donald Trump is president. It is the reason I might be represented in the U.S. Senate by a grown man who probably went to see Twilight in the theaters and stood by the candy counter asking teenage girls if they wanted a sugar daddy.

Until the stories surfaced about Roy Moore’s predilection for prepubescent ponytail wearers, the Democratic Party had wholly abandoned Alabama. It treated minorities and Democratic-leaning whites in the South like every black character in horror movies: necessary casualties left behind for the greater good.

The party only campaigns in already-Democratic strongholds for the scant few electoral votes during presidential elections, and the rest of the time it ignores them completely.

On the rare occasions when the Democratic Party does address black voters, it only talks about the “black issues”: policing, mass incarceration, civil rights, etc. For the party leadership, black people aren’t whole people who have the same concerns about taxes, job creation, education initiatives, international policy and economics as other voters. They are simply bodies collected in the coffers of the party’s ineffective longing for power.

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

Parties put their money into races they think they have to fight for. That means they do not campaign hard in either strongly Republican or strongly Democratic areas

Up till now, Alabama was off the table

Until Creepy Roy came around

From the roots website-

The Democratic Party is trash. It is the reason Hillary Clinton lost. It is the reason Donald Trump is president. It is the reason I might be represented in the U.S. Senate by a grown man who probably went to see Twilight in the theaters and stood by the candy counter asking teenage girls if they wanted a sugar daddy.

Until the stories surfaced about Roy Moore’s predilection for prepubescent ponytail wearers, the Democratic Party had wholly abandoned Alabama. It treated minorities and Democratic-leaning whites in the South like every black character in horror movies: necessary casualties left behind for the greater good.

The party only campaigns in already-Democratic strongholds for the scant few electoral votes during presidential elections, and the rest of the time it ignores them completely.

On the rare occasions when the Democratic Party does address black voters, it only talks about the “black issues”: policing, mass incarceration, civil rights, etc. For the party leadership, black people aren’t whole people who have the same concerns about taxes, job creation, education initiatives, international policy and economics as other voters. They are simply bodies collected in the coffers of the party’s ineffective longing for power.

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

Somehow I did not take you as a regular reader of TheRoot.com.

Actually, you’d be wrong. Odd how you failed to comment on its content...
From the roots website-

It merely proves what hypocrites you are. Obama lied often and regularly made racist remarks, but you kooky sycophants were too busy blowing him to notice.

Obama's quotes addressed REALITY.....and the reality (as you morons well prove) is that this country is STILL a racist one......Yes, you've veiled it for decorum sake for decades, and Trump has helped you come out of the closet.

Only an idiot like you believes that you can and should use racism to combat racism.

Actually, you’d be wrong. Odd how you failed to comment on its content...
From the roots website-

Sure you do! :badgrin:

The content was pretty much spot on with the exception of the implication that it is odd for parties not to spend time and money on locations where they have no chance to win. All parties do that.

Oh, and the opening sentence of the copy and paste is 100% correct. The Democratic Party is trash

If you were an anti-Semite (LWNJs often are), would you hire a Jewish lawyer? Don't be a dupe for the DNCMSM...opps! Too late.

The full quote...
"One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

Ah, Business as usual for the MSM with their "editing"

But them Jews make mighty fine attorneys....it is in their blood you know

Nice attempt to add "context" to the statement.

I like having a Jewish Dentist, he may be closed Saturday, but he's open Sunday for emergencies.

I also prefer my barbers to be old and either Spanish or Italian, and the less english they speak, the better. Is that racist/ageist as well?

No, your racism is reflected in the fact that you support a legal right of either of those businesses to refuse to do business with black people,

if that's their choice.

Only if all PA laws are repealed and the playing field is even.

What i support is treating only actual Public Accommodations as such, and let contracted works be given more leeway when it comes to 1st amendment rights.

That you have to lie about my position shows your lack of character.

lol. You're going to break an ankle trying to backtrack that fast.

Can't make this up

Kayla Moore: 'One of our attorneys is a Jew' - CNNPolitics

"Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew.

More left wing lies and mud slinging. No one seriously believes the left anymore.

She said it

Hard to believe it is 2017 (Alabama is still in the 50s)

Ah, Business as usual for the MSM with their "editing"

But them Jews make mighty fine attorneys....it is in their blood you know

Nice attempt to add "context" to the statement.

I like having a Jewish Dentist, he may be closed Saturday, but he's open Sunday for emergencies.

I also prefer my barbers to be old and either Spanish or Italian, and the less english they speak, the better. Is that racist/ageist as well?

No, your racism is reflected in the fact that you support a legal right of either of those businesses to refuse to do business with black people,

if that's their choice.

Only if all PA laws are repealed and the playing field is even.

What i support is treating only actual Public Accommodations as such, and let contracted works be given more leeway when it comes to 1st amendment rights.

That you have to lie about my position shows your lack of character.

lol. You're going to break an ankle trying to backtrack that fast.

I have always been consistent about actual PA's being required to follow PA laws, unless of course they are all repealed.

What have also been consistent on is not seeing contracted non nessasary or timely services or goods falling under the guise of a public accommodation.

Without reading the article, it appears she made the statement in defense of accusations he is receiving due to a statement he made against George S.or. And he is a scourge on our society-

Moore rejected the notion that felons would only vote for Democrats but agreed that “Soros was trying to alter the voting populace” in Alabama.

“He is pushing an agenda and his agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need,” said Moore, not explaining what it is about Soros’s agenda that is “sexual.” He also said: “It’s not our American culture. Soros comes from another world that I don’t identify with.”

He suggested that Soros was headed to hell because he is not a Christian. “No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going,” Moore said. “And that’s not a good place.”
Roy Moore: George Soros’s agenda is ‘not our American culture’

He doesn’t like Soros values.

Just because a Christian believes that you must accept Christ to get into heaven, doesn’t make them anti-Semitic. Many people of all stripes think certain people should end up in hell, even if they themselves are not Christian. Trying to equate hell with anti-semitism is just ridiculous.

Without reading the article, it appears she made the statement in defense of accusations he is receiving due to a statement he made against George S.or. And he is a scourge on our society-

Moore rejected the notion that felons would only vote for Democrats but agreed that “Soros was trying to alter the voting populace” in Alabama.

“He is pushing an agenda and his agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need,” said Moore, not explaining what it is about Soros’s agenda that is “sexual.” He also said: “It’s not our American culture. Soros comes from another world that I don’t identify with.”

He suggested that Soros was headed to hell because he is not a Christian. “No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going,” Moore said. “And that’s not a good place.”

Just because a Christian believes that you must accept Christ to get into heaven, doesn’t make them anti-Semitic. Many people of all stripes think certain people should end up in hell, even if they themselves are not Christian. Trying to equate hell with anti-semitism is just ridiculous.

Tell Creepy Roy that Jesus was a Jew

Lol, so you think he doesn’t know that? You just made my point. Thank you.

Technically Jesus Christ would be considered an actual Hebrew, walking by faith so also a Jew and definitely anointed so a Christian too. Those who walk by faith in God-Jehovah are Jews regardless of the label peoples make-up.

Can't make this up

"Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew.

It's sort of astounding how stupid these people really are. I mean, falling back on the "...I even have a black friend." explanation????? WOW. Roy likes 'em young and really dumb, too.

Can't make this up

It's sort of astounding how stupid these people really are. I mean, falling back on the "...I even have a black friend." explanation????? WOW. Roy likes 'em young and really dumb, too.

Even worse....she trots out the Jew Lawyer

Can't make this up

More left wing lies and mud slinging. No one seriously believes the left anymore.

She said it

Hard to believe it is 2017 (Alabama is still in the 50s)

Fox Noise must not have shown that clip, otherwise BedPan would know it's true.

When your beloved Messiah made racist remarks, why didn't you criticize him?

Rhetorical question....no need to answer. Get back on your knees.

obamaracist.gif
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Forum List

Back