Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: ‘One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew’

When your beloved Messiah made racist remarks, why didn't you criticize him?

Rhetorical question....no need to answer. Get back on your knees.

obamaracist.gif

lolol, it's racist to say that race is a factor in this society? WTF?

I love this defense of Trump..."well he said it in private so he really didn't mean it!" Who the hell thought that one up?

wrong----he said it in private and had a right to assume it would remain
private-----a matter of ETHICS He did not claim to MURDER anyone---
or threaten to cause harm-------he spoke to "friends"

None of this changes the fact he said it.

no---it does not change the fact that he did say it. I am sure that you have no objection to the BROADCASTING on TV and public Media of ANYTHING
YOU HAVE EVER SAID---in confidence to friends.

My objections are irrelevant. During my brief 2 year stint in retail management I made a comment to a fellow shift manager whom I thought was a friend, in private in our office. She in turn told those above me what I had said and I can tell you they did not care in the least that I had said it in private.

your fellow violated MY ethical code

First rule of the workplace Never badmouth your fellow workers, especially the boss.

If you were an anti-Semite (LWNJs often are), would you hire a Jewish lawyer? Don't be a dupe for the DNCMSM...opps! Too late.

The full quote...
"One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

Ah, Business as usual for the MSM with their "editing"

But them Jews make mighty fine attorneys....it is in their blood you know

Nice attempt to add "context" to the statement.

I like having a Jewish Dentist, he may be closed Saturday, but he's open Sunday for emergencies.

I also prefer my barbers to be old and either Spanish or Italian, and the less english they speak, the better. Is that racist/ageist as well?

I'll tell ya....

You want a good lawyer of accountant? Find yourself a Jew...it is in their blood

Alabama 2017

It isn't in their blood, it goes back to the fact that they couldn't own land in Europe for centuries and professions were one field that wasn't barred to them.

Environment, not genetics.

don't go there-----they will never accept the facts. The fact of prohibition on
land ownership is-----believe it or not------the basis for the current Islamic
HORROR of "Zionism" In the 19th Century------Jews bought land from the
Ottomans-------a VIOLATION OF SHARIAH LAW. For muslims the land purchases are NOT VALID -----allah said so

If you were an anti-Semite (LWNJs often are), would you hire a Jewish lawyer? Don't be a dupe for the DNCMSM...opps! Too late.

The full quote...
"One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

I like having a Jewish Dentist, he may be closed Saturday, but he's open Sunday for emergencies.

I also prefer my barbers to be old and either Spanish or Italian, and the less english they speak, the better. Is that racist/ageist as well?

No, your racism is reflected in the fact that you support a legal right of either of those businesses to refuse to do business with black people,

if that's their choice.

The family units were stronger in that era

Yeah??? Really??? the family units were so damn strong that we ushered in a fucking CIVIL WAR??? A civil war where brothers fought against brothers?
Perceptions of an unfair taxation (tariffs' and commerce) are the original rift that started the civil war. Slaves being freed became an issue during all of that dispute. The major portion of the war actually began when succession of the south from the north was sought out. The bankers as usual caused the actual war as they did not want the south to have its own money and commerce that they could not tax or put a tariff on somehow.

banks collect taxes and tariffs? when did that happen? . Banks control the ISSUANCE of money? What do they do---PRINT IT?
The merchants owned the northern banks and they were backed by eurpeans...... they was just started to plan out the rail lines for the south. The south financially they was kicking their asses back then as they had shipping venues and the advantage of weather for their fields. If you go back to what led to the initial rifts it is easy enough to track it.

Same as it has been for the last forty years as the expense is overall (taxes included) lower, etc.. many factories moved their facilities south that is if they didn't move totally outta the country.

still does not explain your contention that banks collect taxes and tariffs
I didn't say banks collected the tariffs. I said the banks didn't want the south to have their own money (currency). Bankers and merchants pushed for the legislation they wanted back then just as they do now.

Perceptions of an unfair taxation (tariffs' and commerce) are the original rift that started the civil war. Slaves being freed became an issue during all of that dispute. The major portion of the war actually began when succession of the south from the north was sought out. The bankers as usual caused the actual war as they did not want the south to have its own money and commerce that they could not tax or put a tariff on somehow.

wrong----he said it in private and had a right to assume it would remain
private-----a matter of ETHICS He did not claim to MURDER anyone---
or threaten to cause harm-------he spoke to "friends"

None of this changes the fact he said it.

no---it does not change the fact that he did say it. I am sure that you have no objection to the BROADCASTING on TV and public Media of ANYTHING
YOU HAVE EVER SAID---in confidence to friends.

My objections are irrelevant. During my brief 2 year stint in retail management I made a comment to a fellow shift manager whom I thought was a friend, in private in our office. She in turn told those above me what I had said and I can tell you they did not care in the least that I had said it in private.

your fellow violated MY ethical code

First rule of the workplace Never badmouth your fellow workers, especially the boss.

I did learn that lesson, that is for sure.

Why, here in Alabama we even got us one of them Menorah candle holder things......Right between the statues of Jeff Davis and Robert E Lee

Yeah??? Really??? the family units were so damn strong that we ushered in a fucking CIVIL WAR??? A civil war where brothers fought against brothers?

banks collect taxes and tariffs? when did that happen? . Banks control the ISSUANCE of money? What do they do---PRINT IT?
The merchants owned the northern banks and they were backed by eurpeans...... they was just started to plan out the rail lines for the south. The south financially they was kicking their asses back then as they had shipping venues and the advantage of weather for their fields. If you go back to what led to the initial rifts it is easy enough to track it.

Same as it has been for the last forty years as the expense is overall (taxes included) lower, etc.. many factories moved their facilities south that is if they didn't move totally outta the country.

I didn't say banks collected the tariffs. I said the banks didn't want the south to have their own money (currency). Bankers and merchants pushed for the legislation they wanted back then just as they do now.

....that THEY could not tax or put tariff on..... WHO IS THEY IN YOUR
SENTENCE?

In public, too-

Though the Democrats lost that election, the emblem would remain intact on the ballot for another 14 years, until leaders of the Alabama Democratic Party finally modified the slogan in 1966 for purely pragmatic reasons: the party needed “Negro” voters. The Montgomery Advertiser reported:

In an unexpected display of strength, the Loyalist faction of the State Democratic Executive Committee removed the “white supremacy” label from the party emblem Saturday in a move admittedly designed to keep Negro voters in the fold.

The only change made in the emblem was removing the words “white supremacy” and substituting “Democrats.” The rooster was untouched.

Charles W. McKay of Talladega offered the resolution changing the emblem. McKay gained fame a number of years ago when he authored the “Nullification Resolution” in the Legislature which sought to declare null and void the Supreme Court’s school desegregation decision.

McKay made it clear that the emblem change was necessary if the Democrats were to attract Negro votes this year.

“We can’t afford to spend a lot of money nominating candidates this spring and then take a stick and run off 150,000 to 175,000 voters who might vote Democratic,” he declared.

From snopes, rated true

I'll tell ya....

You want a good lawyer of accountant? Find yourself a Jew...it is in their blood

Alabama 2017

Kayla should have cited Trump........

In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."
(Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

I don't think you made a point. Trump's comments about "pussies"
and "jewish accountants" was friendly banter ----private stuff.
I "feel" that people privy to that sort of chat-------should----ETHICALLY
leave it out of the PUBLIC REALM

What you say in private tends to reflect how you really think

I'll tell ya....

Alabama 2017

It isn't in their blood, it goes back to the fact that they couldn't own land in Europe for centuries and professions were one field that wasn't barred to them.

Ottomans-------a VIOLATION OF SHARIAH LAW. For muslims the land purchases are NOT VALID -----allah said so

what is "funny" about it rodishi? you don't want to know?

The full quote...

No, your racism is reflected in the fact that you support a legal right of either of those businesses to refuse to do business with black people,

if that's their choice.

Only if all PA laws are repealed and the playing field is even.

What i support is treating only actual Public Accommodations as such, and let contracted works be given more leeway when it comes to 1st amendment rights.

That you have to lie about my position shows your lack of character.

....that THEY could not tax or put tariff on..... WHO IS THEY IN YOUR
SENTENCE?
Just told you 'legislation'. It would appear that is pretty obvious as it is the government that legislates or makes the rules of the land.

She didn't say that. It's more fake news. CNN cherry picked "one of our attorneys is a Jew" and added "we are not bigots". This type of stuff goes back to Stalinists who morphed into today's democrat party.

She didn't say that. It's more fake news. CNN cherry picked "one of our attorneys is a Jew" and added "we are not bigots". This type of stuff goes back to Stalinists who morphed into today's democrat party.

She didnt say this??? ..."Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

I'll tell ya....

Alabama 2017

what is "funny" about it rodishi? you don't want to know?
Just made me laugh as I bought a field from a preacher... long story I am not going to recant in a message board post.

Does that mean the Jewish lawyer will have to get him off fucking kids....

Jewish Lawyer or not he tried to fuck kids, I know are going to say but that is the way it is in Alabama...

No, it is not, Alabama have some pride and show that trying to fuck kids is just not acceptable...

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.
You guys are pathetic.

She didnt say this??? ..."Fake news would tell you that we don't care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I've seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they're here," she said. "One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.
You guys are pathetic.

Well, that was deep! Deep in bull shit. Stop defending the indefensible.

From the roots website-

The Democratic Party is trash. It is the reason Hillary Clinton lost. It is the reason Donald Trump is president. It is the reason I might be represented in the U.S. Senate by a grown man who probably went to see Twilight in the theaters and stood by the candy counter asking teenage girls if they wanted a sugar daddy.

Until the stories surfaced about Roy Moore’s predilection for prepubescent ponytail wearers, the Democratic Party had wholly abandoned Alabama. It treated minorities and Democratic-leaning whites in the South like every black character in horror movies: necessary casualties left behind for the greater good.

The party only campaigns in already-Democratic strongholds for the scant few electoral votes during presidential elections, and the rest of the time it ignores them completely.

On the rare occasions when the Democratic Party does address black voters, it only talks about the “black issues”: policing, mass incarceration, civil rights, etc. For the party leadership, black people aren’t whole people who have the same concerns about taxes, job creation, education initiatives, international policy and economics as other voters. They are simply bodies collected in the coffers of the party’s ineffective longing for power.

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

Forum List

Back