Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: ‘One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews,” she said while defending husband Roy Moore.

On the eve of the Alabama election that’s put the character of Republican candidate Roy Moore in the spotlight, his wife’s attempt to defend their family’s tolerance seriously backfired.

Kayla Moore was introducing her husband in Midland City, Alabama, on Monday night when she took aim at the media for reporting sexual misconduct allegations against him. The Senate candidate has been accused of molesting two women when they were minors and he was an attorney in his 30s, as well as pursuing and dating other minors.

Moore came under additional criticism last week after implying that Democrat-backing business magnate George Soros would go to hell for his Jewish faith. Moore has suggested that Soros is meddling in the Alabama Senate race.

Moore’s wife sought to address the backlash on Monday. “Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews,” Kayla Moore said. “I tell you all this because I’ve seen it also; I just want to set the record straight while they’re here. One of our attorneys is a Jew.

Twitter users were quick to mock Kayla Moore’s remark.

More: Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: 'One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew'

Roy and his wife both sound like flat out racists.

Moore is the epitome of a white cracker.

images

“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews,” she said while defending husband Roy Moore.

On the eve of the Alabama election that’s put the character of Republican candidate Roy Moore in the spotlight, his wife’s attempt to defend their family’s tolerance seriously backfired.

Kayla Moore was introducing her husband in Midland City, Alabama, on Monday night when she took aim at the media for reporting sexual misconduct allegations against him. The Senate candidate has been accused of molesting two women when they were minors and he was an attorney in his 30s, as well as pursuing and dating other minors.

Moore came under additional criticism last week after implying that Democrat-backing business magnate George Soros would go to hell for his Jewish faith. Moore has suggested that Soros is meddling in the Alabama Senate race.

Moore’s wife sought to address the backlash on Monday. “Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews,” Kayla Moore said. “I tell you all this because I’ve seen it also; I just want to set the record straight while they’re here. One of our attorneys is a Jew.

Twitter users were quick to mock Kayla Moore’s remark.

More: Kayla Moore On Anti-Semitism Claims: 'One Of Our Attorneys Is A Jew'

Roy and his wife both sound like flat out racists.

she should try to keep her silly mouth shut

IMG_0599.JPG

Is this the type of guy you want bringing you into the modern day high tech future and beyond?

Creepy Roy will tell you those Ten Commandments of his were written for the jews

<Actually he won't, he thinks the Ten Commandments are Christian>

If you were an anti-Semite (LWNJs often are), would you hire a Jewish lawyer? Don't be a dupe for the DNCMSM...opps! Too late.

The full quote...
"One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish, and rabbis, and we also fellowship with them."

Actually, it was a "stroke of genius" to have someone in the Moore camp choosing to have a 12 year old girl interview good ol' Roy......LOL

When your beloved Messiah made racist remarks, why didn't you criticize him?

Rhetorical question....no need to answer. Get back on your knees.

obamaracist.gif

obamaracist.gif

Gip......why did it take until post #5 for you morons to bring up Obama in a Moore thread?......Why aren't you also bringing up Hillary?

You folks are slacking off in your blame-game........LOL

obamaracist.gif

Gip......why did it take until post #5 for you morons to bring up Obama in a Moore thread?......Why aren't you also bringing up Hillary?

You folks are slacking off in your blame-game........LOL
It merely proves what hypocrites you are. Obama lied often and regularly made racist remarks, but you kooky sycophants were too busy blowing him to notice.

Stop being a dupe for the DNCMSM. PLEASE!!!

Kayla Moore grew up saying.....We can't be racist....we have a negro for a maid

It merely proves what hypocrites you are. Obama lied often and regularly made racist remarks, but you kooky sycophants were too busy blowing him to notice.

Obama's quotes addressed REALITY.....and the reality (as you morons well prove) is that this country is STILL a racist one......Yes, you've veiled it for decorum sake for decades, and Trump has helped you come out of the closet.

Obama's quotes addressed REALITY.....and the reality (as you morons well prove) is that this country is STILL a racist one......Yes, you've veiled it for decorum sake for decades, and Trump has helped you come out of the closet.
Is blowing Obama every day not enough?

Now you resort to making excuses for him. WTF!

I must be a racist as I liked my black chow the best for a house dog..... You are grasping for straws and it shows.

Actually, Kayla's quote shows hoe truly fucked up that entire family must be...

Bringing up, " we can't be anti-Semite since ONE of our attorneys is a Jew" REMINDS every listener that the Moores are indeed having to deal with their prejudices and biases.

Forum List

Back