Kavanaugh to decide if libs can get Trump's tax returns.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

You are supremely ignorant of reality.

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

People sure did when I voted for Stein.
I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

And Trump was Trump. No redeeming values at all.

I'm done voting for the "lesser evil". The lesser evil is still evil.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
And where we're all these innocent people killed?

Last edited:

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Benghazi was about a video.

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

Yes there is.

Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Yemen........

Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

I stated where I lived.
The CIA and everyone who lives in the real world knows the video triggered many attacks on our embassies earlier that day. Why do you think the last one was any different? I'll tell you why GOP propaganda. Even Fox reported that it was triggered by the video that night until they got the word what the GOP line was going to be.... That is no lie.

And you expect me to listen to you concerning who to vote for. Lol.....not going to happen.

I stated where I lived.
what the f*** is wrong with you? I don't know where you live I never saw what you said about it or I would not ask. Jesus Christ another goddamn moron. Oops brain-washed functional moron... My location is right there for anybody who cares.

I stated where I lived.
what the f*** is wrong with you? I don't know where you live I never saw what you said about it or I would not ask. Jesus Christ another goddamn moron. Oops brain-washed functional moron... My location is right there for anybody who cares.

I stated where I lived in a post a few back when I was asked the first time.

Afghanistan was a war we won in no time and Bush gave it away to go to Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy or something ridiculous. Libya was a civil war against a terrorist horrible dictator and we saved the people who were rebelling against him from a full-scale massacre by the skin of their teeth. He is gone now and they are happy about it. That is not a war when you don't lose any people at all-a police action to protect the people against that goddamn a******. The rest are all Republican Wars obviously. And this all started with their usual stupid covert crap. Reagan's pal Saddam. Great idea.

I stated where I lived.

I really don't give a s*** where you live except to find out whether it is a easily Democratic state or not. I'm trying to find out how big of an idiot you are...

I stated where I lived.

Jesus Christ what a colossal waste of time you are LOL you didn't tell me Jesus. And it definitely was the video everywhere but dupe world.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAF6BAgGEAk&usg=AOvVaw3sHZaDkdU18QMc5VdQfG4z

I stated where I lived.

Jesus Christ what a colossal waste of time you are LOL you didn't tell me Jesus. And it definitely was the video everywhere but dupe world.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAF6BAgGEAk&usg=AOvVaw3sHZaDkdU18QMc5VdQfG4z
Try again.

Afghanistan was a war we won in no time and Bush gave it away to go to Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his daddy or something ridiculous. Libya was a civil war against a terrorist horrible dictator and we saved the people who were rebelling against him from a full-scale massacre by the skin of their teeth. He is gone now and they are happy about it. That is not a war when you don't lose any people at all-a police action to protect the people against that goddamn a******. The rest are all Republican Wars obviously. And this all started with their usual stupid covert crap. Reagan's pal Saddam. Great idea.

What did we win in Afghanistan? Republicans are not the ones who got us involved in Syria, Lybia or Yemen.

I stated where I lived.

I really don't give a s*** where you live except to find out whether it is a easily Democratic state or not. I'm trying to find out how big of an idiot you are...

I'm pretty sure you are not qualified to make that call. You can't even find where I have already answered your question.

Why not just release them? I don't think there is anything to hide. I believe it's past due for a new la that if you want to run for federal or state office you have to provide your taxes otherwise you don't sniff the position. Nothing wrong with letting the public scrutinize them.

What do you think you would find? Most of these libtards are like Turbo Tax Timmy and unable to do their own taxes without screwing them up! How will they understand the taxes of a billionaire that will likely show he paid TOO much in taxes!

SCOTUS Deathwatch.

Whose side is time on?

Time is on the side of the judges at the top of Trump's "USSC---Next!" list.

Here's another candidate for replacement: I've read Clarence Thomas wants to retire. He never talks ("m guessing he has mental issues) and seems to be impaired. It is traditional to retire during an administration of the party that appointed them -- Thomas is 71 and I bet he does want to retire. It would be good if Trump could replace him with a younger (MUCH younger), sound conservative.

Alito is 81 -- he's a leftist, appointed by Clinton, and I guess he'll hang on like grim death, that is, hang on like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, age 86, for Heaven's sake. It's beginning to feel rather indecent, they're so old. BUT --- I'd say nature takes its course, and Trump has five more years, I hope: can RBG really wait till 2025? Or Alito, either.

I hope any replacement before the election happen SOON, because it's just going to be a circus, better get it over early in election year. After that, he can replace the lot of them one by one as they fall, if they do.

Hey --- do you all think that this impeachment thing is partly because of the USSC? The smarter ones on the Left can count superannuated justices too --- Trump surely would get three more replacement positions in five years, they're so old, and quite possibly more. And as for the lower federal courts, wow. State courts, too, with all the GOP governors riding his coattails into office.

Hmm. This is going well.

How can you fuck up a post this badly?

Clarence Thomas never talks or asks questions and never has until recently and THAT made headlines. he was appointed by President Bush 41.

Samuel Alito is 69 and was nominated by President Bush 43 and has only served 14 years coming up in January.

You might want to consider revising your post.

I stated where I lived.

And you expect me to listen to you concerning who to vote for. Lol.....not going to happen.
no actually I don't I just enjoy screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you. In 12 years on message boards only one person has changed sides. And I got him to do it. Want to know how? Google the only tax graph you need to know, it shows we have a flat tax system a disgrace. also Google the demise of the middle class fact left, which shows that the non-rich have been going to hell since 1982 and Reagan give away to the rich tax rates which we still have. Not only are they greedy but they are also incredible Liars. And incredibly incompetent. They allowed 911 through sheer incompetence and then compounded it by wrecking the Middle East who had nothing to do with it. Only propaganda makes this garbage possible. 80% thought Saddam was behind 9/11 when we attacked him. Jingoistic brainwash for the whole country.... Including Hillary

Where the fuck is Lybia? We have killed how many Syrians and Yemenis? Dumbass!

I stated where I lived.

no actually I don't I just enjoy screaming at brainwashed functional morons like you. In 12 years on message boards only one person has changed sides. And I got him to do it. Want to know how? Google the only tax graph you need to know, it shows we have a flat tax system a disgrace. also Google the demise of the middle class fact left, which shows that the non-rich have been going to hell since 1982 and Reagan give away to the rich tax rates which we still have. Not only are they greedy but they are also incredible Liars. And incredibly incompetent. They allowed 911 through sheer incompetence and then compounded it by wrecking the Middle East who had nothing to do with it. Only propaganda makes this garbage possible. 80% thought Saddam was behind 9/11 when we attacked him. Jingoistic brainwash for the whole country.... Including Hillary

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.

Where the fuck is Lybia? We have killed how many Syrians and Yemenis? Dumbass!

I doubt we have any idea how many we have killed. There used to be a running tally but I think we quit doing that.

What did we win in Afghanistan? Republicans are not the ones who got us involved in Syria, Lybia or Yemen.
The northern alliance won the war in Afghanistan but we had to go in and f*** it all up. Which part of Syria are you talking about, helping rebels against another terrorist dictator? Or going in after isis? Certainly we did not give the place away to Putin and Assad and screw over our allies. Libya was a police action we can all be proud of. Yemin is a war that we are barely involved in. That is Trump's pal the Saudi dictator doing that. In other words Democrats are just trying to get out of these places that the Republicans got us involved in because they are idiots.

I stated where I lived.

So Hillary is easily brainwashed and you wanted me to vote for her? Sanders voted NO on Iraq.
She believed the bushies and general Powell saying that Iraq was close to getting nuclear weapons. Total balderdash from jingoistic assholes who were basically listening to one cretin the whole time. The GOP is a swamp of garbage propaganda.

Forum List

Back