Kavanaugh to decide if libs can get Trump's tax returns.

After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched 700 sites for WMDs and found nothing it mattered not what any Democrat said. One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco and the man`s name is not John Kerry or Bill Clinton. Why is it that Hans Blix`s work has been scrubbed form history? The vote to authorize a war was not a declaration of war. The vote was designed to convince SH to allow weapons inspectors into Iraq and it worked. The goons and the one goonette who lied us into Iraq should be behind bars for life. There`s a reason why Gomer Bush is living out his life in exile on a fake ranch is an ugly state.

I'm not trying to defend Bush. No one has scrubbed Blix from the history. Where in the world did you come up with this? He even has his own wiki entry.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

I replied to a statement about the lies that Bush was telling about Iraq. I do not disagree that he did. He absolutely should have been held accountable for those lies. I don't know how he can sleep at night for that he did. I simply noted that he was not the only one telling those lies and those lies were being told even before Bush was elected.

Obama lied us into Syria also.........and the beat goes on.
What lie was that super duper? Meanwhile you say there were no protests against the video?? you are as bad as the GOP dupes and in fact you are one like many Independents and even Democrats.... From wiki protests against the video...

"Egyptian TV host Sheikh Khaled Abdullah, in his broadcast of September 8 on Al-Nas television, criticized the film's depiction of Muhammad.[83] Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi urged the United States government to prosecute the film producers whom he referred to as "madmen".[84] The U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning what it called "continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims," an apparent reference to the video.[85]

The showings of the film's trailer resulted in massive and sometimes violent protests and deaths and hundreds of injuries in several cities in the world."

That guy also owns the station and is bigger than Rush Limbaugh by far in the Middle East. There is also a map that shows protests in every country in the Middle East and Europe... The biggest one is in Cairo September 11th.

You showed where some talking head condemned the video on some broadcast.

Everything we was told about Benghazi was a lie.

We were running arms out of Benghazi to arm people who ended up using those arms against our troops.

That should have been treated as treason.
Yep you are a total GOP dupe. voting for the green party is the dumbest crap I've ever heard of.... We weren't running that you jackass, that was the militias in Benghazi which we had absolutely no control over.....

LOL, yeah those militias are known for their arms building capabilities. Lol
Of course they didn't build them but the place was overrun with arms, from the Gaddafi Ray Jean and supplied to rebels by all kinds of people. Anything else is pure evidence free fact free conspiracy garbage.

I'm not trying to defend Bush. No one has scrubbed Blix from the history. Where in the world did you come up with this? He even has his own wiki entry.

Hans Blix - Wikipedia

I replied to a statement about the lies that Bush was telling about Iraq. I do not disagree that he did. He absolutely should have been held accountable for those lies. I don't know how he can sleep at night for that he did. I simply noted that he was not the only one telling those lies and those lies were being told even before Bush was elected.

Obama lied us into Syria also.........and the beat goes on.
What lie was that super duper? Meanwhile you say there were no protests against the video?? you are as bad as the GOP dupes and in fact you are one like many Independents and even Democrats.... From wiki protests against the video...

"Egyptian TV host Sheikh Khaled Abdullah, in his broadcast of September 8 on Al-Nas television, criticized the film's depiction of Muhammad.[83] Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi urged the United States government to prosecute the film producers whom he referred to as "madmen".[84] The U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning what it called "continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims," an apparent reference to the video.[85]

The showings of the film's trailer resulted in massive and sometimes violent protests and deaths and hundreds of injuries in several cities in the world."

That guy also owns the station and is bigger than Rush Limbaugh by far in the Middle East. There is also a map that shows protests in every country in the Middle East and Europe... The biggest one is in Cairo September 11th.

We were running arms out of Benghazi to arm people who ended up using those arms against our troops.

Yep you are a total GOP dupe. voting for the green party is the dumbest crap I've ever heard of.... We weren't running that you jackass, that was the militias in Benghazi which we had absolutely no control over.....

Of course they didn't build them but the place was overrun with arms, from the Gaddafi Ray Jean and supplied to rebels by all kinds of people. Anything else is pure evidence free fact free conspiracy garbage.

You can continue with the excuses or nominate someone we all can support. Up to the Democrats.

The number of us that will not support a corporatists, war mongering candidate is only going to grow larger.

You can continue with the excuses or nominate someone we all can support. Up to the Democrats.

The number of us that will not support a corporatists, war mongering candidate is only going to grow larger.
It would help if you didn't live in dupe world. Make up your mind whether they are corporatist or communist LOL... The question is whether they are scum bag lying thieving Republican corporatist or fair capitalism Democrats... And Republicans are the only ones who start real wars based on pure crap.

It would help if you didn't live in dupe world. Make up your mind whether they are corporatist or communist LOL... The question is whether they are scum bag lying thieving Republican corporatist or fair capitalism Democrats... And Republicans are the only ones who start real wars based on pure crap.

Did I say Communists? No I did not. Once again you have to make up something to argue against because you can't counter what I actually said.

You can keep your head buried in the sand and lose for all I care.

Did I say Communists? No I did not. Once again you have to make up something to argue against because you can't counter what I actually said.

Dupes say Democrats are communists all the time.... The question is do you want fair capitalism from the Democrats or more screw job for the non rich like The last 35 years. Only the worst propaganda machine in our history makes this garbage possible....

Dupes say Democrats are communists all the time.... The question is do you want fair capitalism from the Democrats or more screw job for the non rich like The last 35 years. Only the worst propaganda machine in our history makes this garbage possible....

I want "fair" capitalism. Problem is, that is not what we got with Obama and I do not trust any candidate from that wing of the party.

Forum List

Back