Kavanaugh to decide if libs can get Trump's tax returns.

Trump has had a very fine week despite being impeached.
Winning. What is there left to say?

Justices to take up dispute over subpoenas for Trump records
Scheduled months away. Trump could have a couple of other Justices on the court by then.

The Republicans set the precedent. There will be no new justices until after the election.

Yes they did.....if you own the senate, you get to decide.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Girnsburg dies and her seat won't be cold before some John Bircher parks his ass on it.

If SotoMeyer keels over.....you bastards can pack it in because you are truly fucked.

I didn't lose anything. There is more to life than the two parties.

Scheduled months away. Trump could have a couple of other Justices on the court by then.

The Republicans set the precedent. There will be no new justices until after the election.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Girnsburg dies and her seat won't be cold before some John Bircher parks his ass on it.

If SotoMeyer keels over.....you bastards can pack it in because you are truly fucked.

Not to political life.
Which pretty much affects everything.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

You are supremely ignorant of reality.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

People sure did when I voted for Stein.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

Just because you've been sucked in. I don't get pissed when people don't vote for the same party as me.

I bet
You dont understand politics.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

I bet

I'm not tied to politics. Your argument sounds to me like a Scientologist or something.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

I bet

I'm not tied to politics. Your argument sounds to me like a Scientologist or something.

In what way?

Yes there is.

I bet

In what way?

When asked to explain something they will also say "you just don't understand" as opposed to explaining what you are asking about.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

Idiots like you got George W bush and Trump elected. Total disasters for what you want. If you live in a total Democratic State I don't mind, but if you live in Florida or Wisconsin you are an idiot.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

Idiots like you got George W bush and Trump elected. Total disasters for what you want. If you live in a total Democratic State I don't mind, but if you live in Florida or Wisconsin you are an idiot.

There we go. Never disappointed. Bush, Obama, Trump.....it's all the same.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

You are certainly an idiot. Try the real world. Republicans and Democrats are the opposite, Democrats just want to be elected oh, that is the difference between them and the greens. So are you from a democratic state or not or is that another secret along with all your evidence?

Yes there is.

You are certainly an idiot. Try the real world. Republicans and Democrats are the opposite, Democrats just want to be elected oh, that is the difference between them and the greens. So are you from a democratic state or not or is that another secret along with all your evidence?

West Virginia is where I live.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

I just can`t understand how you couldn`t differentiate between Trump and HC with the second one spending her last 25 years under a microscope. I didn`t like her but we did know her. The other guy was clearly repulsive and crooked and had always been crooked. The 4,000 "grads" at Trump U. were a pretty good clue.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

And Trump was Trump. No redeeming values at all.

I'm done voting for the "lesser evil". The lesser evil is still evil.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.

SCOTUS Deathwatch.

Whose side is time on?

Time is on the side of the judges at the top of Trump's "USSC---Next!" list.

Here's another candidate for replacement: I've read Clarence Thomas wants to retire. He never talks ("m guessing he has mental issues) and seems to be impaired. It is traditional to retire during an administration of the party that appointed them -- Thomas is 71 and I bet he does want to retire. It would be good if Trump could replace him with a younger (MUCH younger), sound conservative.

Alito is 81 -- he's a leftist, appointed by Clinton, and I guess he'll hang on like grim death, that is, hang on like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, age 86, for Heaven's sake. It's beginning to feel rather indecent, they're so old. BUT --- I'd say nature takes its course, and Trump has five more years, I hope: can RBG really wait till 2025? Or Alito, either.

I hope any replacement before the election happen SOON, because it's just going to be a circus, better get it over early in election year. After that, he can replace the lot of them one by one as they fall, if they do.

Hey --- do you all think that this impeachment thing is partly because of the USSC? The smarter ones on the Left can count superannuated justices too --- Trump surely would get three more replacement positions in five years, they're so old, and quite possibly more. And as for the lower federal courts, wow. State courts, too, with all the GOP governors riding his coattails into office.

Hmm. This is going well.

Not to political life.

Yes there is.

That's why I couldn't vote for either. Yes we knew Hillary. A slave to wall street. Never met a war she wouldn't support. Couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.

I don't have to feel guilty about my vote getting thousands of innocent people killed.
Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Yes there is.

Bologna bologna and bologna except in dupe world. You don't have to be a republican to live there. Giving speeches to Wall Street for $500,000 does not mean you are owned by them lol. Look at the policies she wanted. She didn't lie about a damn thing. Or give me one supposed lie and we'll go through it, super duper. Do you live in a democratic state or not or is that a big secret too?

Benghazi was about a video.

I stated where I lived.

Forum List

Back