Kavanaugh accusers salacious high school yearbook scrubbed

I can see that you are very emotional about it, but it is a yearbook, since reading at the bottom of the pages says Seniors, Student Life and other obvious yearbook markers.

This photo shows the heading

We are cool in school and out, the bottom of that page shows JUNIORS
Not so much emotional as speaking loudly since no one is listening.
This will be debunked. It is not a high school yearbook. I don't know what it is, but someone has quite cleverly with photoshop or whatever gizmos folks use these days, inserted pics and articles in here that are not from a high school year book.

So far you present zero evidence that isn't a yearbook. but what is posted here shows plenty of signs that it is a yearbook, it would have helped if they posted the page with the actual NAME of the school and such, where these photos are coming from.
No high school anywhere would print a yearbook like this. You're being bamboozled, my friend.

Still no evidence comes from you, how would you know since America is a pretty big place? There must be at least 100,000 different year books published each year, you have seen them all?

I gave you a small concession, you seem to ignore it. Maybe you are indeed overly emotional since you haven't made a single point on this so far.
I attended high school and I have taught at high schools and I can tell you that no school would publish this as a yearbook. Parents would SHIT to see any of this about their daughters and they would be pulled from that school in instants.

You are using a version of the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy.

Actually it reads more like a satire version of the actual yearbook, or a satire part of the actual yearbook.

Of course this can easily be refuted by someone who has a copy of the actual yearbook (or it can be verified)

Seems to represent in fashion and demeanor the early 80's pretty well, and remember in 1982 the drinking age for most of the US was still 18.

Not so much emotional as speaking loudly since no one is listening.
This will be debunked. It is not a high school yearbook. I don't know what it is, but someone has quite cleverly with photoshop or whatever gizmos folks use these days, inserted pics and articles in here that are not from a high school year book.

So far you present zero evidence that isn't a yearbook. but what is posted here shows plenty of signs that it is a yearbook, it would have helped if they posted the page with the actual NAME of the school and such, where these photos are coming from.
No high school anywhere would print a yearbook like this. You're being bamboozled, my friend.

Still no evidence comes from you, how would you know since America is a pretty big place? There must be at least 100,000 different year books published each year, you have seen them all?

I gave you a small concession, you seem to ignore it. Maybe you are indeed overly emotional since you haven't made a single point on this so far.
I attended high school and I have taught at high schools and I can tell you that no school would publish this as a yearbook. Parents would SHIT to see any of this about their daughters and they would be pulled from that school in instants.

Still no evidence comes from you about GEORGETOWN PREP school, where the yearbook was supposedly from.

You still haven't noticed my concession on the yearbook..
She attended Holton-Arms, not Georgetown Prep. Why would these girls' articles be in the boys' school year book?

Still no evidence comes from you about GEORGETOWN PREP school, where the yearbook was supposedly from.

You still haven't noticed my concession on the yearbook..
She attended Holton-Arms, not Georgetown Prep. Why would these girls' articles be in the boys' school year book?

Oops, I mean HER school Holton-Arms.

Forum List

Back