Kavanaugh accusers salacious high school yearbook scrubbed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bombshell: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Salacious High School Yearbooks Scrubbed

Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks, which are filled with references to drunken promiscuous parties where the attendees were not able to remember what happened, have been scrubbed from the Internet.
092018xxddf.jpg

----------------------------------------
Oh but that's not a lay me now pose. Of course not. What child molester teacher took this photo with those legs open like that.

Maybe we should send them to prison .
Here comes all the idiots don't worry losers your MSM front holes will be picking it all up to putting their bs spin on it. Weak minds will always fall for it, even your Q anon soldiers lmfao. gawd u fkrs are stupid as hell.

Last edited:

Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks, which are filled with references to drunken promiscuous parties where the attendees were not able to remember what happened, have been scrubbed from the Internet.

Here comes all the idiots don't worry losers your MSM front holes will be picking it all up to putting their bs spin on it. Weak minds will always fall for it, even your Q anon soldiers lmfao. gawd u fkrs are stupid as hell.
Well that is special. I wonder why the net had no real info on this stuff scrubed in Sept. They did a good job the only stuff I found was by paid background checks and they appear to have been modified also. Well done Progressives.

I never saw a high school year book that looked ANYTHING like that and would certainly not have included those kind of "articles." What was that anyway, that was deleted? It was not a high school year book, I would pretty much swear.

• Banned

Well that is special. I wonder why the net had no real info on this stuff scrubed in Sept. They did a good job the only stuff I found was by paid background checks and they appear to have been modified also. Well done Progressives.

WHen you are the gov. you can cover up anything one wants. No different than police depts. who need a body to pin a crime on it's that simple.

• Banned
Just keep tabs on a msm the dirt will come out soon .

• Banned

Did you see the photo of her like this?

092018xxddf.jpg

I never saw a high school year book that looked ANYTHING like that and would certainly not have included those kind of "articles." What was that anyway, that was deleted? It was not a high school year book, I would pretty much swear.

Well you are a nice woman from a school that was better behaved than the one Ford attended. Here is another link with more details and the comments from people who say this was similar at their schools too:

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

Charming I'm sure.

Looks redacted big time.
THAT IS NO YEARBOOK!
I don't know what it is, but this thread belongs in the Rubber Room. Actually, it belongs in garbage. Fake News.
MindWars has me on ignore, but someone who can see me? Tell her she's a lying skank, please.

092018xxddf.jpg

Oh but that's not a lay me now pose. Of course not. What child molester teacher took this photo with those legs open like that.

Generally speaking, it's students who take the yearbook pics lol.

Well you are a nice woman from a school that was better behaved than the one Ford attended. Here is another link with more details and the comments from people who say this was similar at their schools too:

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity
A blog site called Cult of the First Amendment?
Yeah, okay. You ever heard of Comet Ping Pong Pizza?

092018xxddf.jpg

Generally speaking, it's students who take the yearbook pics lol.

LOL yeah allegedly

The fact that these pics were in the yearbook tells you what JOURNALISM teachers are interested in.
Because that's who is charge of the yearbook. The JOURNALISM dept. They are the ones who approve the photos.

A blog site called Cult of the First Amendment?
Yeah, okay. You ever heard of Comet Ping Pong Pizza?

Go away prick

tenor.gif

Does anyone honestly think that the parents of these girls would allow their daughters to attend a school that published year books like this.

IT IS A FRAUD!

The fact that these pics were in the yearbook tells you what JOURNALISM teachers are interested in.
Because that's who is charge of the yearbook. The JOURNALISM dept. They are the ones who approve the photos.

It makes one wonder what kind of school puts these photos in a year book approved and all. Tells what CA. leftist are all about.

Forum List

Back