Hypocrite Hildebeast calls for FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegations: ‘It’s a fair request"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
LOLOLOL....let's get ALL Blow Job rape victims together and bring it again before the public.....but wait and see if the bitch will run again for president in 2020!...Odds say she will!

Read more at
The Hill ^ | 09/22/18 | John Bowden

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton defended Christine Blasey Ford's request for an FBI investigation into her claims of sexual assault against Brett Kavanaugh in an interview Friday.

Speaking with CBS host Stephen Colbert on "The Late Show," the former secretary of state said that it would be "very easy" for FBI agents to investigate Ford's claims in a manner of weeks.

"I am hoping at some point there will be an agreement to have an investigation," Clinton told Colbert on Friday night's show, which taped earlier in the day.

"It would be very easy for the FBI to go back and finish the background investigation, to investigate these charges," she adds. "And, you know, maybe find out there's nothing to them, maybe find out there is something to them. But at least have that investigation completed."

"And I think that's what is a fair request, for due process to be asked for," she finished.

The remarks followed an interview earlier in the week in which Clinton said that an FBI probe into Ford's allegation that Kavanaugh held her down at a high school party decades ago while forcibly groping her and attempting to remove her clothes would not be a "lengthy" investigation, possibly taking a manner of a couple weeks.

"I don't think it would be a lengthy investigation," Clinton told MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show. "I think it could be done in an expeditious manner. If they're still trying to have a vote on this nominee, they could postpone for two weeks."

"The White House could answer it very quickly, by asking the FBI to reopen its background check and to take into account the accusation that has been made and to gather the evidence about what can be known," she added in Tuesday's appearance.

The FBI indicated in a statement this week that it would not investigate the allegation due to its nature involving crimes at the state level. Still, Democrats have pushed the administration to open a probe into Ford's claims before Kavanaugh's nomination is voted on by the full Senate.

“The FBI does not make any judgment about the credibility or significance of any allegation," the Justice Department said in a statement Monday.

"The purpose of a background investigation is to determine whether the nominee could pose a risk to the national security of the United States. The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime. The FBI's role in such matters is to provide information for the use of the decision makers.”

Wait til she call for the FBI to investigate Juanita Broaderick’s or Paula Jone’s claims...............yeah!

tenor.gif

LOLOLOL....let's get ALL Blow Job rape victims together and bring it again before the public.....but wait and see if the bitch will run again for president in 2020!...Odds say she will!

Read more at

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton defended Christine Blasey Ford's request for an FBI investigation into her claims of sexual assault against Brett Kavanaugh in an interview Friday.

Speaking with CBS host Stephen Colbert on "The Late Show," the former secretary of state said that it would be "very easy" for FBI agents to investigate Ford's claims in a manner of weeks.

"I am hoping at some point there will be an agreement to have an investigation," Clinton told Colbert on Friday night's show, which taped earlier in the day.

"It would be very easy for the FBI to go back and finish the background investigation, to investigate these charges," she adds. "And, you know, maybe find out there's nothing to them, maybe find out there is something to them. But at least have that investigation completed."

"And I think that's what is a fair request, for due process to be asked for," she finished.

The remarks followed an interview earlier in the week in which Clinton said that an FBI probe into Ford's allegation that Kavanaugh held her down at a high school party decades ago while forcibly groping her and attempting to remove her clothes would not be a "lengthy" investigation, possibly taking a manner of a couple weeks.

"I don't think it would be a lengthy investigation," Clinton told MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show. "I think it could be done in an expeditious manner. If they're still trying to have a vote on this nominee, they could postpone for two weeks."

"The White House could answer it very quickly, by asking the FBI to reopen its background check and to take into account the accusation that has been made and to gather the evidence about what can be known," she added in Tuesday's appearance.

The FBI indicated in a statement this week that it would not investigate the allegation due to its nature involving crimes at the state level. Still, Democrats have pushed the administration to open a probe into Ford's claims before Kavanaugh's nomination is voted on by the full Senate.

“The FBI does not make any judgment about the credibility or significance of any allegation," the Justice Department said in a statement Monday.

"The purpose of a background investigation is to determine whether the nominee could pose a risk to the national security of the United States. The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime. The FBI's role in such matters is to provide information for the use of the decision makers.”
That sounds totally reasonable to me.

Since the Democrats purposely hid this information till the last minute? Sure, it's a reasonable request as long as the Democrats agree to a vote before the election no matter what.

Read more at

Read more at

Why does it take the FBI to investigate a sexual assault? Do any other college coeds get the FBI to look into their claims? Assault isn't a federal matter. Had Ford simply reported the matter way back in 1982, it would have been an easy matter for the local police. Why didn't she do that?

The FBI can investigate the matter now -- -- -- if the PRESIDENT so orders it. Then it could drag on for months. Think Trump's going to order that? It ISN'T a fair request to delay these proceedings into and past the election cycle---- Hillary walked all over the women of Billy's doings, the only interest she has here is in hoping to thwart another GOP nomination. PURE POLITICS.

I heard that Brett made a prank phone call to one of the girls in his class when he was 12. Where is the FBI on this?

Read more at

Read more at

Why does it take the FBI to investigate a sexual assault? Do any other college coeds get the FBI to look into their claims? Assault isn't a federal matter. Had Ford simply reported the matter way back in 1982, it would have been an easy matter for the local police. Why didn't she do that?

The FBI can investigate the matter now -- -- -- if the PRESIDENT so orders it. Then it could drag on for months. Think Trump's going to order that? It ISN'T a fair request to delay these proceedings into and past the election cycle---- Hillary walked all over the women of Billy's doings, the only interest she has here is in hoping to thwart another GOP nomination. PURE POLITICS.
Kavanaugh's confirmation has nothing to do with the elections.

Forum List

Back