Kavanaugh accusers salacious high school yearbook scrubbed

42264941_10155620919586232_598063102067474432_n.jpg

Does anyone honestly think that the parents of these girls would allow their daughters to attend a school that published year books like this.

IT IS A FRAUD!

I can see that you are very emotional about it, but it is a yearbook, since reading at the bottom of the pages says Seniors, Student Life and other obvious yearbook markers.

This photo shows the heading

We are cool in school and out, the bottom of that page shows JUNIORS

There were male dancers at this party they are claiming and anyone wiht a brain can pick up on the fact the DEMOCRAT scum decided to PULL THIS STUNT RIGHT BEFORE HIS NOMINATION, ppl payint attention are on to that. pathetic losers like those who bitch about what I post and where from , well there are your idiots who roll with they false truths and believ it all lmfao. Gawd you fkrs are dumber than you even realize. So, so esy to manipulate into false truths.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

The fact that these pics were in the yearbook tells you what JOURNALISM teachers are interested in.
Because that's who is charge of the yearbook. The JOURNALISM dept. They are the ones who approve the photos.

It makes one wonder what kind of school puts these photos in a year book approved and all. Tells what CA. leftist are all about.
They don't. Tells what kind of a poster you are.

Does anyone honestly think that the parents of these girls would allow their daughters to attend a school that published year books like this.

IT IS A FRAUD!

I can see that you are very emotional about it, but it is a yearbook, since reading at the bottom of the pages says Seniors, Student Life and other obvious yearbook markers.

Not so much emotional as speaking loudly since no one is listening.
This will be debunked. It is not a high school yearbook. I don't know what it is, but someone has quite cleverly with photoshop or whatever gizmos folks use these days, inserted pics and articles in here that are not from a high school year book.

IT IS A FRAUD!

This will be debunked. It is not a high school yearbook. I don't know what it is, but someone has quite cleverly with photoshop or whatever gizmos folks use these days, inserted pics and articles in here that are not from a high school year book.

So far you present zero evidence that isn't a yearbook. but what is posted here shows plenty of signs that it is a yearbook, it would have helped if they posted the page with the actual NAME of the school and such, where these photos are coming from.

IT IS A FRAUD!

So far you present zero evidence that isn't a yearbook. but what is posted here shows plenty of signs that it is a yearbook, it would have helped if they posted the page with the actual NAME of the school and such, where these photos are coming from.
No high school anywhere would print a yearbook like this. You're being bamboozled, my friend.

Bombshell: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Salacious High School Yearbooks Scrubbed

Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks, which are filled with references to drunken promiscuous parties where the attendees were not able to remember what happened, have been scrubbed from the Internet.
092018xxddf.jpg

----------------------------------------
Oh but that's not a lay me now pose. Of course not. What child molester teacher took this photo with those legs open like that.

Maybe we should send them to prison .
Here comes all the idiots don't worry losers your MSM front holes will be picking it all up to putting their bs spin on it. Weak minds will always fall for it, even your Q anon soldiers lmfao. gawd u fkrs are stupid as hell.
You call that salacious? :777:

IT IS A FRAUD!

No high school anywhere would print a yearbook like this. You're being bamboozled, my friend.

Still no evidence comes from you, how would you know since America is a pretty big place? There must be at least 100,000 different year books published each year, you have seen them all?

I gave you a small concession, you seem to ignore it. Maybe you are indeed overly emotional since you haven't made a single point on this so far.

IT IS A FRAUD!

Dunno much about Ford's yearbook, but there are lots of articles on Kavanaugh's.

Brett Kavanaugh's high school yearbook entry touts 'Keg City Club' membership, other references to beer drinking - NY Daily News

Apparently, Kavanaugh was a member of the 100 Kegs or Bust club.

And, as far as Judge being a stand up guy and witness of the highest caliber? Might wanna think that one again, because Judge was also a drunken sot in his younger years, according to the book he wrote....................

Who is Mark Judge? Here's what we know about Brett Kavanaugh's classmate

3. He wrote about the 'debauchery,' drunkenness and 'immorality' of his youth
Judge's memoirs, "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk" and "God and Man at Georgetown Prep," describe school as a "nest of debauchery" and say his drinking and "immorality" began at Georgetown Prep, according to excerpts published by The Washington Post.

In "Wasted," Judge wrote about a character named "Bart O'Kavanaugh" who drank until he passed out, according to the Post.

IT IS A FRAUD!

Dunno much about Ford's yearbook, but there are lots of articles on Kavanaugh's.

Brett Kavanaugh's high school yearbook entry touts 'Keg City Club' membership, other references to beer drinking - NY Daily News

And, as far as Judge being a stand up guy and witness of the highest caliber? Might wanna think that one again, because Judge was also a drunken sot in his younger years, according to the book he wrote....................

Judge's memoirs, "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk" and "God and Man at Georgetown Prep," describe school as a "nest of debauchery" and say his drinking and "immorality" began at Georgetown Prep, according to excerpts published by The Washington Post.

In "Wasted," Judge wrote about a character named "Bart O'Kavanaugh" who drank until he passed out, according to the Post.
Boys will be boys.

IT IS A FRAUD!

Still no evidence comes from you, how would you know since America is a pretty big place? There must be at least 100,000 different year books published each year, you have seen them all?

I gave you a small concession, you seem to ignore it. Maybe you are indeed overly emotional since you haven't made a single point on this so far.
I attended high school and I have taught at high schools and I can tell you that no school would publish this as a yearbook. Parents would SHIT to see any of this about their daughters and they would be pulled from that school in instants.

IT IS A FRAUD!

Boys will be boys.

In your case, dykes will be boys.

I attended high school and I have taught at high schools and I can tell you that no school would publish this as a yearbook. Parents would SHIT to see any of this about their daughters and they would be pulled from that school in instants.

It’s as strong of evidence as Ford has brought forward.

Still no evidence comes from you about Holton-Arms school, where the yearbook was supposedly from.

You still haven't noticed my concession on the yearbook..

Edit: Changed the wrong name of the school to Holton-Arms

Last edited:

Forum List

Back