Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Only partisan cowards would be afraid of a thorough investigation.

Only partisan cowards would sit on something like this for nearly two months before telling anyone. Only partisan cowards would do everything in their power to destroy an innocent man's life all because they fear losing their grip on political power. This is partisan hatred at its worst. The election is over, and yet still here you are, throwing tantrums like a pathetic child.

This reminds me why I loathe two party politics. You sicken me, partisan coward.

Last edited:

Only partisan cowards would sit on something like this for nearly two months before telling anyone. Only partisan cowards would do everything in their power to destroy an innocent man's life all because they fear losing their grip on political power.

You sicken me. Partisan coward.
"Partisan coward" is far too flattering to describe these sleazy lying pieces of shit.

Only partisan cowards would sit on something like this for nearly two months before telling anyone. Only partisan cowards would do everything in their power to destroy an innocent man's life all because they fear losing their grip on political power.

You sicken me. Partisan coward.
"Partisan coward" is far too flattering to describe these sleazy lying pieces of shit.

Referring to them by any lower form of title would be an insult to those who hold those titles.

See where I'm going with this?

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

Why did Diane Feinstein withhold information concerning this, when she knew about it prior to Kavanaugh being questioned for the seat on the Supreme Court?

Democrats relentlessly interrupted the process because they know they don’t have the votes to stop confirmation on party lines. Now when that fails, and the line of questioning is complete, they pull this out and demand an FBI investigation over a state matter. It sounds very familiar to what Hillary tried in bringing up all these “supposed” female accusers against Trump during the Presidential Campaign. Where did they all go? It also does not appear the FBI even has jurisdiction and authorization to handle this kind of investigation.

Dr. Ford currently in hiding. She had to leave her home due to vulgar and vicious death threats. Her email was hacked. She has also hired security. Sad...

Wow, those Russians really get around, huh? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Russians? No, these are ignorant NaziCons. BTW, I'm putting your dumb ass on permanent ignore. Bye...

No, you're not. If you are, please put me there too. Unless you like getting your backside handed to you in almost every trash thread you make.

By the way Lakhota,

Your false indignance over this matter is somewhat amusing. Do you believe the 65 other women who vouched for Kavanaugh, or just the vagueries of one woman who can't even get the details of her sexual assault allegation straight?

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.

So she wrote a letter to a US Senator attacking Kavenaugh...but was too cowardly to allow her name to be used? She launched an anonymous attack until she was what..unmasked?
And then said "hold this until the hearings are over and you need a procedural block"?

Liars don't ask for the FBI to investigate their stories...

Just sayin'...

Sure they do. This one just did.
Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

Liberals think *everything* is within the FBI's jurisdiction. And they hope we are that stupid as well. Whose jurisdiction is it actually? The local Sheriff's..who never got a call.

Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.
Yeah, that's going to happen.

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.

Ford doesn't know when it happened (can't even remember the year), doesn't remember in whose house the event occurred, doesn't remember how she got there or why she went and can't remember how she got home.

She admits she told no one what happened until 2012, and the alleged witness, Mark Judge, said it never happened.

How do you even begin an investigation based upon those circumstances? Who do you interview when there are no leads whatsoever and the alleged event happened almost 40 years ago? Even Dick Tracy would be saying, WTF?

Democrats are calling for an FBI investigation because they know that will never happen (the FBI has already made their position clear on this issue). They hope to delay the confirmation process any way they can. Now we will see if the Republicans have the balls to do the right thing and call a halt to this nonsense.

Ford doesn't know when it happened (can't even remember the year), doesn't remember in whose house the event occurred, doesn't remember how she got there or why she went and can't remember how she got home.

She admits she told no one what happened until 2012, and the alleged witness, Mark Judge, said it never happened.

How do you even begin an investigation based upon those circumstances? Who do you interview when there are no leads whatsoever and the alleged event happened almost 40 years ago? Even Dick Tracy would be saying, WTF?

Democrats are calling for an FBI investigation because they know that will never happen (the FBI has already made their position clear on this issue). They hope to delay the confirmation process any way they can. Now we will see if the Republicans have the balls to do the right thing and call a halt to this nonsense.

Please provide proof of all the things you say she can't remember. Cite "credible" sources.

LOOK: Full Letter From Christine Ford Accusing Kavanaugh of Sexual Assault | Heavy.com

Please provide proof of all the things you say she can't remember. Cite "credible" sources.

LOOK: Full Letter From Christine Ford Accusing Kavanaugh of Sexual Assault | Heavy.com

You should be ashamed you don't already know this. I suggest you find better news sources. I get most of my information from various reputable news outlets on The Drudge Report, but I took the time to find two articles that verify what I said. Here they are:

“According to Blasey, now Christine Blasey Ford, all three had been drinking; but the boys were especially intoxicated and she was able to escape them as they rough-housed on top of her and knocked each other to the floor. All of that she remembers. There’s also plenty she doesn’t remember.”

“Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two. “

\https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/09/19/brett-kavanaugh-hearing-dr-christine-blasey-ford-sexual-assault-column/1346536002/

“All of which brings us to the question of her veracity. According to the Post, Ford has an imperfect memory of the events. “Ford said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.… She also doesn’t recall who owned the house or how she got there.” She does seem to remember the county, and this will no doubt be helpful to the committee if she musters the courage to appear. “

Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?

One final thought. Several woman who were victims of sexual assault decades ago, inlcuding one who told her story on The Ingraham Angle (09/18/2018) said that they could remember every detail of the event even though it happened almost 20 years ago. Ford's almost complete lack of memory destroys any credibility she might otherwise have.

Liars don't ask for the FBI to investigate their stories...

Just sayin'...

Sure they do. This one just did.
Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

Liberals think *everything* is within the FBI's jurisdiction. And they hope we are that stupid as well. Whose jurisdiction is it actually? The local Sheriff's..who never got a call.

It's like saying my house was robbed, so I want the FBI to investigate. Such a setup.

Her lawyer knows quite well the FBI won't investigate, so she'll use that as a copout for her client not appearing before the Senate for questioning. Boy libs are stupid. They fell for this hook, line and sinker.

...The FBI doesn't investigate stories.
Yes, yes, yes... very clever, I'm sure...

Trouble is, when a "story" is merely a metaphorical device to describe a public accusation of gross misconduct against a candidate for the United States Supreme Court during the course of a US Senate confirmation process, well...

I'm not so sure your cute little play-on-words will prove a sufficient barrier to engage the Federal Bureau of Investigation, eh?

...It's like saying my house was robbed, so I want the FBI to investigate. Such a setup...
No, it's not "like that", and you know it.

...Her lawyer knows quite well the FBI won't investigate, so she'll use that as a copout for her client not appearing before the Senate for questioning...
Optics in a mod-term election year:

1. if lawmakers postpone long enough (a week? two weeks? more?) for the FBI to take a second look... Dems win.

2. if lawmakers are seen ignoring an (reportedly) abused woman in an election year and refuse to investigate... Dems win.

...Boy libs are stupid...
Indeed... they oftentimes are... as dumb-as-a-box-o-rox... truly on a par with the worst of the Right.

...They fell for this hook, line and sinker.
Somebody fell for it hook, line and sinker... but you may have it wrong with respect to who, in this narrow context.

( see "Optics in a mid-term election year:", above )

Forum List

Back