Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

I doubt this will go to testimony...............it is to do 2 things...............try to get some not to vote for him via the accusation.........

Or use it as a platform for the next election...........GOP selects rapists to the Supreme Court............whether a lie or not..........they don't care.

Exactly. How many times have we heard Bush was selected and not elected in spite of all the evidence against that claim?

Truth never mattered to liberals.

I say let the FBI run an investigation, shouldn't take more than what a week at most, probable a couple of days. If the FBI could investigate the hundreds of thousands of Hillary emails on Weiner laptop in less than 2 weeks, surely they can investigate this woman claims in less time.

Not really, they only have to delay this a few more weeks. How long has the Mueller investigation been going on? And it will drag out well past midterms.

And here is Lajokta 25 Kavanaugh threads later still circle jerking himself off to the inevitable fact that the man WILL BE the next Supreme Justice. The Ford bitch doesn't have a say in what happens at all, and no one gives a flying crap what she thinks much less wants. They are going to proceed with or without her and if they get her up there, they are going to grill her ass to pieces and expose her as a total sham--- like you.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.

Someone leaked her name? Who was that?
Well since only Feinstein knew her name.... hmmmm

And here is Lajokta 25 Kavanaugh threads later still circle jerking himself off to the inevitable fact that the man WILL BE the next Supreme Justice. The Ford bitch doesn't have a say in what happens at all, and no one gives a flying crap what she thinks much less wants. They are going to proceed with or without her and if they get her up there, they are going to grill her ass to pieces and expose her as a total sham--- like you.

And that's why she'd never appear even if (by a miracle) the FBI would investigate. For crying out loud, her lawyers last ridiculous claim is that her client doesn't have to prove her own case. What kind of lawyer is this anyway?

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.

Where does she think they will find these "facts"? We're talking about what is essentially a thirty year or so old case of "she-said-he-said". Unless she has the proverbial blue dress hanging in her closet, photos, a corroborating witness, or a Disneyland ride line of women all making the same accusation, it's her word against his.

Now, don't misinterpret me, I'm not saying she's lying, and I'm not say he did or didn't do it. The fact is, none of us know, nor should we be drawing any conclusions based on unproven allegations. The fact that she apparently passed a lie detector test (inadmissible in a court of law) tells us one of three things, either she knows how to beat the test (given her education, entirely possible), or she believes what she is saying but is wrong and Kavanaugh wasn't involved (not beyond the realm of possibilities, people often remember events incorrectly), or it all happened the way she describes.

I'm curious as to why Professor Ford waited until now to speak out, why not torpedo his initial appointment to the bench?

At this point, I'm not caring one way or the other about his appointment.

I have a question for you, Lakhota: Are you even a little bit bothered by Diane Feinstein's withholding the letter, which all reports say she's had since July, until the 11th hour?

Lakota is just howlin' at the moon....as usual.

Where does she think they will find these "facts"? We're talking about what is essentially a thirty year or so old case of "she-said-he-said". Unless she has the proverbial blue dress hanging in her closet, photos, a corroborating witness, or a Disneyland ride line of women all making the same accusation, it's her word against his.

Now, don't misinterpret me, I'm not saying she's lying, and I'm not say he did or didn't do it. The fact is, none of us know, nor should we be drawing any conclusions based on unproven allegations. The fact that she apparently passed a lie detector test (inadmissible in a court of law) tells us one of three things, either she knows how to beat the test (given her education, entirely possible), or she believes what she is saying but is wrong and Kavanaugh wasn't involved (not beyond the realm of possibilities, people often remember events incorrectly), or it all happened the way she describes.

I'm curious as to why Professor Ford waited until now to speak out, why not torpedo his initial appointment to the bench?

I have a question for you, Lakhota: Are you even a little bit bothered by Diane Feinstein's withholding the letter, which all reports say she's had since July, until the 11th hour?

Obtaining records from her therapy, she made the claim that four (not two) men attacked her. Furthermore she never mentioned Kavanaugh's name once. Now one would think given his national recognition, that if Kavanaugh had anything to do with it, that would be the first thing she'd point out.

We do know. She's lying. That's as obvious as the sun rising in the East. You only help the barbarians by saying you don't know if she's lying.

It is like The Russians. All unseemly.
At age 15 or so he (or somebody)laid on me fully clothed.
People. Really?

Last edited:
Not only is Ford obviously mentally ill, her contempt for the USA is reflected in her demand to take resources from the FBI that could better be used to stop a terrorist plot, so they can figure out if three teenagers jumped on a bed, at a party, in the early 80's, somewhere in Maryland. Folks, this madness is a new form of mutated TDS. Speaking of TDS, anyone see Rachel "Blinky" Maddow with Crooked Hillary tonight? They definitely have chronic TDS. :p

Forum List

Back