Katie Rich of Saturday Night Live

The worst thing is, behind closed doors her fellow Democrats are praising her. It's who they are. They really don't feel it's wrong to viciously attack a defenseless 10yr old. Especially if it's a child of a Republican politician. They're sick people. The Democratic Party should publicly disown them. It says everything, that the Party hasn't done that.
You don't get to dictate how the world operates...

Gawd Democrats are stupid. He is saying his opinion, what is wrong with you morons? Explain how freedom of speech means you can't be criticized for what you said. E-x-p-l-a-i-n it

Sounds far fetched to me, but right wingers here have argued that almost every day for a long time.

Liar

The worst thing is, behind closed doors her fellow Democrats are praising her. It's who they are. They really don't feel it's wrong to viciously attack a defenseless 10yr old. Especially if it's a child of a Republican politician. They're sick people. The Democratic Party should publicly disown them. It says everything, that the Party hasn't done that.

It's appalling the Democratic Party hasn't publicly condemned and disowned these cretins. It says everything about the Party.
I doubt they give a shit about what you want..

Yet another bizarre standard emerges from you. So if this is your standard now, to not say things unless the people you say it to gives a shit about what you said, then you can just delete your account and log off now
Don't hold your breathe..

It's appalling the Democratic Party hasn't publicly condemned and disowned these cretins. It says everything about the Party.
I doubt they give a shit about what you want..

Yet another bizarre standard emerges from you. So if this is your standard now, to not say things unless the people you say it to gives a shit about what you said, then you can just delete your account and log off now
Don't hold your breathe..

I wasn't, I'm completely clear the standards you assign to others you do not hold yourself to. That's what I'm pointing out, actually

Chelsea Clinton Defends Barron Trump After Social Media Bullying

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton defended President Donald Trump’s youngest son, Barron Trump, after apparent social media jokes about him following the inauguration.

Following Friday’s festivities including the swearing-in and the inauguration parade, many took to social media with comments and memes about the 10-year-old.

Fox News reports that “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich was one of those who took to social media, tweeting: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton defended President Donald Trump’s youngest son, Barron Trump, after apparent social media jokes about him following the inauguration.

Following Friday’s festivities including the swearing-in and the inauguration parade, many took to social media with comments and memes about the 10-year-old.

Fox News reports that “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich was one of those who took to social media, tweeting: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

I'm pretty sure that this isn't the first time the boy has suffered because of his father's stupidity, and I'm positive it won't be the last.

Forum List

Back