Hannity lands 1st interview w/ President Trump who will also do O'Reilly on Superbowl Sunday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i got the tequila ready for Thursday's Hannity! get your popcorn these interviews should be good. Trump will surely fire back at Lady Gaga on Superbowl Sunday

he should go on Maddow, too! he'd destroy her!

• Banned
"we have a good relationship, we have a strong relationship, we have a tough but fair relationship...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..................................i like him a lot!" - Eloquent Donald on Egypt's Al-Sisi

LOL Just like the orange clown said that he and Mexico's President agreed not to meet. When the President of Mexico simply announced that he was not going to meet the clown because of the clown's statements. LOL

Nothing that the orange clown can say now has any credibility.

LOL Just like the orange clown said that he and Mexico's President agreed not to meet. When the President of Mexico simply announced that he was not going to meet the clown because of the clown's statements. LOL

Nothing that the orange clown can say now has any credibility.

For all the accusations the left has been throwing at the right about the right being so fond of Putin, you lefties have sure become big cheerleaders for Nieto.
He gave Mexico the option, Mexico made its choice. That doesn't discredit Trump in the least.

Meanwhile the UK PM is visiting Trump today, to solidify the US-UK relations that Obama pissed on. I guarantee you May won't throw a tantrum like Nieto did.

I can't to hear your spin on how Trump has no credibility after his meeting with May.

Forum List

Back