Katie Rich of Saturday Night Live

Just the left showing everyone who the deplorables really are. Bad comedians should stick to their full time job as they need the practice. Crap show, crap comedians, irrelevant opinions.

These dems remind me of the tea parties. Bunch of wacko wimps who are loudmouths but don't have a clue.

She has a right to say what she wants.

So does Madonna, but guess who's knocking on her door?

Bet on how that turns out? She will laugh at them as they pathetically turn and walk away.

She will not laugh and they are not pathetic.
She's already calling her terrorist threat a metaphor, but someone needs to tell her what a metaphor is.

If you say so. Do you really think there is a realistic danger of Madonna blowing up the white house? That's just dumb.

Her rhetoric was very dangerous. If a Democrat nut decides to carry out such an attack, she could be held accountable. It could be perceived as incitement. She's in the clear for now, but she better hope a Democrat nut doesn't act on her dangerous rhetoric.

Bet on how that turns out? She will laugh at them as they pathetically turn and walk away.

They won't be visiting her unless a Democrat nutter decides to act on her incitement. She's in the clear for now, but her rhetoric was very dangerous. It could have a terrible effect on some disturbed Democrats. She better hope none of them decide to act on her incitement. She could be held accountable.

You mean like Palin when she put out that picture of Gabby Giffords in the cross hairs? Was she held accountable?

The Democratic Party should publicly condemn and disown these cretins. Why has it been silent? It doesn't seem right.

The worst thing is, behind closed doors her fellow Democrats are praising her. It's who they are. They really don't feel it's wrong to viciously attack a defenseless 10yr old. Especially if it's a child of a Republican politician. They're sick people. The Democratic Party should publicly disown them. It says everything, that the Party hasn't done that.
You don't get to dictate how the world operates...

It's appalling the Democratic Party hasn't publicly condemned and disowned these cretins. It says everything about the Party.
I doubt they give a shit about what you want..

They won't be visiting her unless a Democrat nutter decides to act on her incitement. She's in the clear for now, but her rhetoric was very dangerous. It could have a terrible effect on some disturbed Democrats. She better hope none of them decide to act on her incitement. She could be held accountable.

You mean like Palin when she put out that picture of Gabby Giffords in the cross hairs? Was she held accountable?

You and Madonna may not realize it, but if a Democrat nut does act on her dangerous rhetoric, she could be held accountable. So it may be a 'joke' today, but it could be very serious down the road. She may have made a huge mistake. I guess we'll see though.

When you wrap up an insane person in a straight-jacket and put them in the rubber room, their first reaction is to start acting even more insane. And that's what the Democrats are doing, now that they have no absolutely no power, they are raging against their powerlessness.

Let's hope they eventually calm down.

The worst thing is, behind closed doors her fellow Democrats are praising her. It's who they are. They really don't feel it's wrong to viciously attack a defenseless 10yr old. Especially if it's a child of a Republican politician. They're sick people. The Democratic Party should publicly disown them. It says everything, that the Party hasn't done that.

It's appalling the Democratic Party hasn't publicly condemned and disowned these cretins. It says everything about the Party.

It's not just me. Why has the Democratic Party been silent on this stuff? It doesn't seem right.

When you wrap up an insane person in a straight-jacket and put them in the rubber room, their first reaction is to start acting even more insane. And that's what the Democrats are doing, now that they have no absolutely no power, they are raging against their powerlessness.

Let's hope they eventually calm down.

Yeah, attacking a defenseless 10yr old is really messed up. It's unforgivable.

I thought Giffords was an adult? Barrons ten. Kind of a big difference don't ya think?

I thought Giffords was an adult? Barrons ten. Kind of a big difference don't ya think?

Of course it is. I was responding to a remark about Madonna's statement.

My mistake. Madonna's comment was not a direct threat, it was a hyperbolic fantasy and nothing more. That being said, it was still stupid.

My mistake. Madonna's comment was not a direct threat, it was a hyperbolic fantasy and nothing more. That being said, it was still stupid.

May be a little dumb, but still not as dumb as the Cheeto in Chief and his crazy minions still whining about how many people didn't show up to his inauguration.

Gawd Democrats are stupid. He is saying his opinion, what is wrong with you morons? Explain how freedom of speech means you can't be criticized for what you said. E-x-p-l-a-i-n it

Gawd Democrats are stupid. He is saying his opinion, what is wrong with you morons? Explain how freedom of speech means you can't be criticized for what you said. E-x-p-l-a-i-n it
I will if I ever become a democrat...

Sounds far fetched to me, but right wingers here have argued that almost every day for a long time.

Yet another bizarre standard emerges from you. So if this is your standard now, to not say things unless the people you say it to gives a shit about what you said, then you can just delete your account and log off now

Forum List

Back