Karma comes knocking at Ashley Madison

Lots of men having a "Clinton moment" over this for sure.

Like that moment when Willie Jefferson first learned Monica had never cleaned the blue dress he ejaculated all over while not having sex with her.

Why certainly. Now let us check and see how many 'good' pastors are on the list.

I wonder how many reps we can kick out the door. The Josh Duggars, those arrogant enough to use taxpayer time and resources, those preaching morality, etc. Need to have a bright light on them.

We live in a goldfish bowl world. It is no longer to possible for people to keep their secrets, especially if they are public figures.

yesterday i was dealing with a customer service rep and he was reading me the email address on the account...which was wrong and i remarked to him....'o it must be my husband's ashley madison account' the rep went nuts assuring me it was a computer error.....i had to laugh that he would cover for someone he doesnt even know....

I feel sorry for anyone ACTUALLY named Ashley Madison..
Can you imagine?

Kinda like if you had the phone # 867-5309.........

:banana::banana::badgrin::beer::biggrin::2up::dance::desk::dev3::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::eusa_angel::drills::happy-1::rock::rofl:

Ashley Madison CEO Noel Biderman resigns after third leak of emails

Biderman to step down as CEO of infidelity website as third leak of emails is released and company pledges to restore service to members

The chief executive of extramarital affairs website Ashley Madison has left the company after a third leak of emails and suggestions that he had affairs despite earlier denials.

“Effective today, Noel Biderman, in mutual agreement with the company, is stepping down as Chief Executive Officer of Avid Life Media Inc (ALM) and is no longer with the company,” said an unattributed statement on the Ashley Madison website. “Until the appointment of a new CEO, the company will be led by the existing senior management team.”

In July details of more than 37m accounts were stolen from the website, whose tagline is: “Life is short. Have an affair.” The company is now being sued foremotional distress and Canadian police are investigating links between the hack and two suicides.

The company said that Biderman’s resignation was “in the best interest of the company and allows us to continue to provide support to our members and dedicated employees” and that it remained “steadfast in our commitment to our customer base”.

Ashley Madison CEO Noel Biderman resigns after third leak of emails

Forum List

Back