Karma comes knocking at Ashley Madison

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well deserved !

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Stolen Ashley Madison user data published by hackers

Hackers who hit cheaters' dating site, Ashley Madison, published stolen customer data, experts said Tuesday.
The data is posted on what is known as the "dark web," a part of the Internet that can't be searched by Google or most common search engines. It also can only be viewed with a special Tor browser, according to Per Thorsheim, a cybersecurity expert in Norway. The information that was posted included customer names and credit card numbers, Thorsheim said. The amount of money they spent on the site was also posted.

he site, which is owned by Avid Life Media, is designed to help married people cheat on their spouses. Its slogan is ,"Life is short. Have an affair."

It said it's actively monitoring this situation and working with law enforcement in the United States and in Canada, where the site is based.

"This event is not an act of hacktivism, it is an act of criminality. It is an illegal action against the individual members of AshleyMadison.com," the site said. "The criminal, or criminals, involved in this act have appointed themselves as the moral judge, juror, and executioner, seeing fit to impose a personal notion of virtue on all of society."

MORE: Hackers post stolen Ashley Madison data - Aug. 18 2015

Fuckkkk, Can you check and see if my Mal Bodecca name was published? My profile read, born in Kenya, President of Harvard Law Review, got the plywood thru

Well deserved !

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Stolen Ashley Madison user data published by hackers

Hackers who hit cheaters' dating site, Ashley Madison, published stolen customer data, experts said Tuesday.
The data is posted on what is known as the "dark web," a part of the Internet that can't be searched by Google or most common search engines. It also can only be viewed with a special Tor browser, according to Per Thorsheim, a cybersecurity expert in Norway. The information that was posted included customer names and credit card numbers, Thorsheim said. The amount of money they spent on the site was also posted.

he site, which is owned by Avid Life Media, is designed to help married people cheat on their spouses. Its slogan is ,"Life is short. Have an affair."

It said it's actively monitoring this situation and working with law enforcement in the United States and in Canada, where the site is based.

"This event is not an act of hacktivism, it is an act of criminality. It is an illegal action against the individual members of AshleyMadison.com," the site said. "The criminal, or criminals, involved in this act have appointed themselves as the moral judge, juror, and executioner, seeing fit to impose a personal notion of virtue on all of society."

MORE: Hackers post stolen Ashley Madison data - Aug. 18 2015

I am not 100% sure, But I thought I read the reason for the hacking wasn't the cheating, it was the fact that AM made you pay them to scrub your name off their servers/files/records. So basically the hackers saw this as a form of potential blackmail.

but you have to love that the hackers reveal that 90 to 95 % are man and most of the womens accounts are fake
Who are all those men cheating with if only 5% are women? This must have been a hookers paradise & they must have been busy as hell. I'll bet they infected millions with disease.

I bet a huge amount of exposed Ashley Madison cheaters are secretly selling stocks & hiding the cash before their spouse discovers they were cheating & files for divorce. I'll bet it is causing the current economic slowdown & stock market crash.

I bet a huge amount of exposed Ashley Madison cheaters are secretly selling stocks & hiding the cash before their spouse discovers they were cheating & files for divorce. I'll bet it is causing the current economic slowdown & stock market crash.

And writing laws ?

Cheating website subscribers included WH, Congress workers

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of U.S. government employees — including some with sensitive jobs in the White House, Congress and law enforcement agencies — used Internet connections in their federal offices to access and pay membership fees to the cheating website Ashley Madison, The Associated Press has learned.

Cheating website subscribers included WH, Congress workers

Forum List

Back