Karl Rove thinks the Polls are Skewed...

Now the losers in 2008 blame the polls, what possibly could be next?

Note where Rasmussen comes out on the chart. When they call, they ask three questions: is the earth flat, next they asked if you have ever been taken up in an alien spaceship, and finally they ask if you have seen Bigfoot recently? To participate in a Rasmussen poll you have to answer 'yes' to all three questions, otherwise they skip over you as you are too bright for a Rasmussen poll.

"So here I come to thee
Against my will; and surely do I think
Thou dost not wish to see me. Still ’tis true
That no man loves the messenger of ill."

Antigone

Pubs = Voter supression
Bull shit.

Dems = Claim that they have the lead when multiple sources confirm it.
Bull shit.

Try again?

Maybe use a link to back up your CRAP?

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts Continue | FDL News Desk

Allan Brawley: Republicans' Voter Suppression Activities Highlight the Need for Nationwide Reforms

A political lesson on voter suppression | SeacoastOnline.com

Bill Clinton: GOP Voter Suppression Laws a Sign of Desperation | The Nation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS3qHeU1gk4]GOP Voter Suppression - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00C7gJ1Oh8]Stealing 2012: Republicans Ramping Up Efforts To Suppress The Vote in Ohio - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdk55dLsFhc]Safeway voter registration 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Polls: Obama leads in three swing states - The Hill's Ballot Box

Obama has lead over Romney in swing states - UPI.com

Obama has lead over Romney in swing states - UPI.com

US election 2012: All new Polls shows Obama leads Romney - New York economy and politics | Examiner.com

Pew poll: Obama opens up lead over Romney among Catholics – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Polls: Obama has lead as early voting begins | Politics - KCCI Home

Investors fear the 'cliff' as Obama gains in polls | kens5.com San Antonio

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/u...-in-ohio-and-florida.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Obama Expands Lead in Florida, Ohio: New Poll

Obama Expands Leads Over Romney in Florida and Ohio, Poll Says - Businessweek

Poll: Obama leads grow in Ohio, Fla.

Obama surges with Catholic voters, poll shows | Strange Bedfellows — Politics News - seattlepi.com

Obama builds lead in Ohio and Florida, poll shows | Fox News

Pubs = Voter supression
Bull shit.

Bull shit.

Try again?

>Asks for proof

>Spams a neg before I can go fetch proof

> Posts 10+ links as proof.

007, you dropped this.
ScumbagSteveHat.png

Last edited:
Karl Rove represents every person on the planet with any hint of conservative views. Therefore, what Karl Rove says, everyone with a conservative view thinks that way.

He is, or was, definitely representative of, and a predecessor to,

every 'nut on this forum in the past week who has climbed on the skew-mania bandwagon.

Are you hearing any conservatives here repudiate him?

Let's see... Rove, who got Bush (who according to the left was the dumbest man alive)...elected TWICE!

But we should believe some guy from NPR and NY Carbineer.

And what's so funny about the last line? He meant the way he "adds it up". :cool: You really aren't as bright as you give yourself credit for. :razz:

Thread grade: FAIL! :poop:

He was dead wrong by every measure, that's the funny part.

btw, ROVE got Bush elected twice??? Is that an admission that Bush was incapable of getting elected either time on his own merits?

Let's see... Rove, who got Bush (who according to the left was the dumbest man alive)...elected TWICE!

And what's so funny about the last line? He meant the way he "adds it up". :cool: You really aren't as bright as you give yourself credit for. :razz:

It's a transcript of Rove, as in, quoted verbatim. Can't you read?

While I can't wait for this circus to be mercifully over, I have to admit this part of it is pretty fascinating.

The Republicans appear to be absolutely convinced that the polls really are that screwed up and that their guy is going to win with room to spare. They're so freakin' sure that it does cause me to pause and wonder if it's possible, despite all the empirical evidence. I know that ideology is a powerful force, but dang!

My guess remains Obama with 325 to 335 EV's, but holy crap, these people just seem so sure...

Weird.

He was dead wrong by every measure, that's the funny part.

btw, ROVE got Bush elected twice??? Is that an admission that Bush was incapable of getting elected either time on his own merits?

You're an obtuse idiot. He was the strategist moron. Just like Axelrod and Plouff.

Why do you play ignorant or is it just really you?

LEFTIST IDIOTS --------------------
hahaha-024.gif
What have you done for the country?

Name a bill you voted in that benefited average American's.

Name one thing you did for the country. Just one!

"You" or republicans in general?

Off the top of my head I can think of many things that George W. Bush did that were beneficial to the average American.

-No child left behind.
-Designated a huge region near Hawaii as a protected underwater park.
-Tax cuts benefitted the working poor.
-Prescription drug benefit for seniors.

It's a transcript of Rove, as in, quoted verbatim. Can't you read?

More being obtuse, I see. Yeah I can see. Can you read his mind as to what he meant? Do you actually think he meant it verbatim? It's like saying "you do it your way and I'll do it mine."

Got it shithead?

For someone who has such a high of opinion of himself..you're really not too bright.

While I can't wait for this circus to be mercifully over, I have to admit this part of it is pretty fascinating.

The Republicans appear to be absolutely convinced that the polls really are that screwed up and that their guy is going to win with room to spare. They're so freakin' sure that it does cause me to pause and wonder if it's possible, despite all the empirical evidence. I know that ideology is a powerful force, but dang!

My guess remains Obama with 325 to 335 EV's, but holy crap, these people just seem so sure...

Weird.

It's a faith thing.

Weird.

It's a faith thing.

I have to admit, that comparison did cross my mind...

Your post is a prime example of why Romney will lose. Rove's words aren't his own?

Your post is a prime example of why Romney will lose. Rove's words aren't his own?

That makes a lot of sense Salt Peter.

Pubs = Voter supression
Bull shit.

Bull shit.

Try again?

>Asks for proof

>Spams a neg before I can go fetch proof

> Posts 10+ links as proof.

007, you dropped this.

Oh I'm sorry little guy... did you get negged? Aaaaawww... let's all have a pity party for little nittie... AAAAAAAWWWWW....
crying-022.gif

Now, aside from all your left wing, hackery sites and their trumped up lies and distortions about photo ID requirements to vote, that's not even what this thread is about shit for brains. This thread is about leftist obama worshipers skewing polls by oversampling democrats and using fuzzy math, which I PROVED THEY HAVE BEEN DOING.

Chew on that ya fucking pathetic little cry baby.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back