Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad

Warrior is a melt down for brains. He has not offered any good, solid comments other than whine and wah. Worthless protoplasm.

It seems that Pro-American doesn't fit well with turt blossom.
Unless it is pro 0.01% America.
Chrysler had a loan, it has paid it back.
But turd man doesn't quite get that statement.

Prove with a link shit-for-brains.

Isn't it funny when someone messes with the little mind of someone like you, the first thing out of your mouth is an insult.
It is a sure sign of having nothing to back up your hatred for America defind a different way than your small pea brain can accept.
Insults work both ways.
You seem to refuse to read or listen to the news outside of your little bubble. :cuckoo:

If you want to be believed...then YES you need to put a link to your source. Otherwise it's pretty stupid to even make a statement like that! It's up to the OP to prove what they say.....idiot.

The only reason Repubs are mad about the auto bail out is the fact that they wanted the auto companies to fail so they could BEAT OBAMA ABOUT THE HEAD FOR FAILING TO SAVE THE AUTO INDUSTRY.

Miserable SOB's are what best describes a Republicon.

oh jeeze. like we haven't heard THAT ONE BEFORE..
Funny thing, I bailed out a car company and didn't even get any stock or anything out it..

Last edited:
Wanna know why Rove is pissed? Because the GOP machine was hoping the economy would still be fucked up, and this commercial proves that it's getting better.

Matter of fact, the Dow is within 300 points of 13,000.

And, the reason the GOP is going all hot and heavy after the birth control issue is because they KNOW the economy is getting better, which is why they need to drive a wedge issue into the mix.

Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad

Rove is a boil on a pimple on histories asshole.

I'm seriously shocked nobody has capped that piece of shit yet.

Well, when you get out of prison, you can give it your best shot....

I'd like to drown both him and Grover Norquist in a bathtub.

Actually, Huggy, wouldn't it be more effective to waterboard them? Figure do it 4 times/day, every 6 hours for around a month, THEN drown 'em.

Wanna know why Rove is pissed? Because the GOP machine was hoping the economy would still be fucked up, and this commercial proves that it's getting better.

And, the reason the GOP is going all hot and heavy after the birth control issue is because they KNOW the economy is getting better, which is why they need to drive a wedge issue into the mix.

oh yeah, I'm sure that is it..

Izzatrite?

Commercials are the mark of the economy?

No wonder you voted for Obama..

Maybe a Mt. Dew commercial will make things even better?

BTW, I doubt anything can save Obama now. His attack on the Catholic Church and the first amendment was fatal.

I'm just glad Chrysler had all that money to make a commercial while paying Clint Eastwood to boot..

and just think, they didn't even give us taxpayers a shout out of thanks.

Last edited:
I'm just glad Chrysler had all that money to make a commercial while paying Clint Eastwood to boot..

and just think, they didn't even give us taxpayers a shout out of thanks.
Eastwood donated his fee to charity.

Chrysler is making money, thanks to President Obama.

Are you now going to tell corporations what they should spend their money on? Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back