Kojak & Karl Rove

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Kojak was famous for asking “Who loves ya, Baby?” I can tell conservatives it ain’t Karl Rove.

Democrats and Karl Rove hate conservatives. Rove hates them the most because he knows that Democrats and conservatives will never vote for his candidates. There’s nothing he can do about the Democrats, but he thinks he can con conservatives:

The deadly, almost under-cover assassin of conservatism in America is not the Fundamental Transformation of America-pushing Barack Obama and the Democrats but Karl Rove and his big-money financiers.

Conservatism is the dead man walking in the politics of America today, and there’s no way to revive the corpse as long as Karl Rove is still at the GOP helm.

XXXXX

The always-in-campaign-mode Obama Team know more than anyone else that as long as the Rove-Priebus team is in play, there is zero hope for a Republican comeback 2016 and beyond.

The all-passion, shoestring-budget crimped Tea Party groups trying to elect candidates are no match for moneyed Rove ally, Richard Boyce, who is a partner in TPG Capital, a private equity firm based in Forth Worth and San Francisco. A major Republican donor, Boyce, during the 2011-2012 election cycle, contributed $300,000 to Mitt Romney’s ”Super PAC”, Restore Our Future, and another $100,000 to Rove’s Super PAC, American Crossroads.

The Rogue Helping Obama Steal America
By Judi McLeod Friday, May 10, 2013

The Rogue Helping Obama Steal America

Tea Party conservatives can beat Rove at his own game. Let Rove spend all of the money in the world. Come primary time vote for true conservatives. That’s better than a third party for the time being, or until conservatives are on firm ground in both Houses of Congress.

Should Rove’s guy win the nomination don’t vote for him in the general election. Why not? Answer: There’s no difference between Rove’s establishment Republicans and a Democrat anyway:

1. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans built the welfare state. Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole was known as the tax collector for the welfare state.

2. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans made the parasite class the force it is today with tax dollars. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney gave us Romneycare before Hussein came along with the ACA.

3. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans tore down America’s borders. Republican presidential candidate John McCain fought for amnesty for illegal aliens. Even now, McCain and his Gang of Eight are lying about border security and amnesty for at least 20 million illegal aliens. Note that gang member, Marco Rubio, is also one of Rove’s Republicans.

4. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans can’t throw enough money at the education industry. Republican PRESIDENT Bush the Younger let Senator Ted Kennedy write an education bill.

5. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans are transforming the original Bill of Rights into a Government Bill of Rights.

6. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans are close to disarming law-abiding Americans under the guise of universal background checks.

7. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans are surrendering America’s sovereignty to the United Nations.

8. Collectively, Democrats and establishment Republicans are in the process of placing the US military under UN command.

Bottom line: Hussein revealed the true face of liberalism. If you can’t elect a true conservative then it’s better to let the Democrats win a few seats and help accelerate the downhill slide began by Hussein. Electing Rove’s Republicans might slowdown the slide, or even reverse it.

NOTE: Not long ago the FOX Network dumped Karl Rove. His exile lasted a short while. I am guessing that FOX yielded to pressure from “unidentified” sources; ergo, Rove is back on FOX.

Finally, Democrat losses cited in the following excerpt occurred because of conservatives, not because of Karl Rove and his crowd:

One of the Democrats’ most veteran strategists warns that the party is “in decline” and “at considerable risk” when President Barack Obama is no longer on the scene.

“Since Obama was elected President, the Democrats have lost nine governorships, 56 members of the House and two Senate seats,” Doug Sosnik, the political director in Bill Clinton’s White House, writes in a new memo.

Democratic strategist: Party 'in decline'
By JAMES HOHMANN | 5/10/13 5:05 AM EDT

Democratic strategist: Party 'in decline' - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
I’m adding Senator Rand Paul’s name to the list of Republicans who are shaping up as true conservative NON-ROVE Republicans. Rand Paul joins Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee. The fact that they are senators troubles me. I wish they weren’t, but I’ll go with them for now.

NOTE: There are a number of Republicans that deserve respect from conservatives. Basically, their records are only flawed because of the many lousy nominees they vote to confirm to important positions.

I always said that then-Rep. Ron Paul was my main man fighting US membership in the UN. His HR 1146 lifted him to sainthood as far as I am concerned. Ron’s son Rand has to be considered for canonization based on the following:

It’s one thing for no-name pols to work on the fringes. But Paul, at this point, has a lot to lose. Yet here he is, suggesting the current president of the United States is working with “anti-American globalists plot[ting] against our Constitution.”

XXXXX

Gun-grabbers around the globe believe they have it made.

You see, only hours after re-election, Barack Obama immediately made a move for gun control…

On November 7th, his administration gleefully voted at the UN for a renewed effort to pass the “Small Arms Treaty.”

But after the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut — and anti-gun hysteria in the national media reaching a fever pitch — there’s no doubt President Obama and his anti-gun pals believe the timing has never been better to ram through the U.N.’s global gun control crown jewel.

I don’t know about you, but watching anti-American globalists plot against our Constitution makes me sick.

Rand Paul: Obama is working with ‘anti-American globalists plot[ting] against our Constitution.’
By Ezra Klein, Published: May 11, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Rand Paul: Obama is working with ?anti-American globalists plot[ting] against our Constitution.?

It’s no small thing for a sitting senator to accuse a president of plotting against the Constitution, not only plotting, but naming fellow plotters in general terms. If you want names look to the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, and media moguls.

Bottom line: I’ll wager that Karl Rove has Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee at the top of his enemies list.

Forum List

Back