Karl Rove: Obama Won 'By Suppressing The Vote'

By Amanda Terkel

Mitt Romney lost the election because President Barack Obama engaged in voter suppression, according to Republican political strategist Karl Rove.

"He succeeded by suppressing the vote," Rove said in an interview on Fox News with anchor Megyn Kelly on Thursday afternoon, "by saying to people, 'You may not like who I am and I know you can't bring yourself to vote for me, but I'm going to paint this other guy as simply a rich guy who only cares about himself.'"

Rove didn't actually give any examples of ways in which Obama made it harder for people to exercise their constitutional right at the polls -- things like voter ID laws, which have been pushed by GOP legislatures around the country. In fact, Obama specifically said in his victory speech that it was unfair that people had to wait in line for hours to vote, which occurred in part because Republicans reduced the time period for early voting.

More: Karl Rove: Obama Won 'By Suppressing The Vote'

Karl Rove is a jack ass, about as big and dumb a one as Dick 'Foot Licker' Morris.

Rove did the only thing he knew how to do with that 300 million of his donor's money he spent on the Romney campaign. He bought personal attack ads.

Romney was listening to too many people as well.

His campaign
The Teaparty
Dumbass Rove

Rovian tactics worked once with president Bush. It was a sucker punch that is always predicted now when he gets involved. He's done, Repubs won't realize that for at least two more elections though.

Did you two Mensa members happen to notice nowhere in the video clip did he use the words voter suppression suppressing the vote or accuse Obama of it? My god Obama wins and you still have to post lies that is truly sad.

I noticed this, BH.

"He succeeded by suppressing the vote," Rove said in an interview on Fox News with anchor Megyn Kelly on Thursday afternoon, "by saying to people, 'You may not like who I am and I know you can't bring yourself to vote for me, but I'm going to paint this other guy as simply a rich guy who only cares about himself.'"

Is that a lie?

"Herman Cain looked great" - Looked crazy.

"Rick Perry looked great" - Looked stupid.

"Newt Gingrich looked great" - Looked morbidly obese(oh and a total asshole).

"Everybody looks great on paper." - They were all fucking sandpaper.

Gretchen on Fox called him everything but a 'doofus' for the statement.

Rove should be hoping that none of his Super PAC donors don't ask for their money back...

What is he talking about? I guess his melt down on FOX is still stinging him, huh?

Did you two Mensa members happen to notice nowhere in the video clip did he use the words voter suppression suppressing the vote or accuse Obama of it? My god Obama wins and you still have to post lies that is truly sad.

"He succeeded by suppressing the vote," Rove said in an interview on Fox News with anchor Megyn Kelly on Thursday afternoon,

Are you dense?

No he didn't are you that stupid there was nothing repeat nothing about suppressing the vote in that video clip. What he was talking about in that clip was the fact that Obama was the first President to be reelected with lower electoral and popular vote totals than he had in his first election that was when Kelly said Karl he won that's all people care about I repeat again Obama wins and you still have to post lies sad.

blackhawk, that is what he said.

I have watched that video from the OP link a half dozen times he does not say that now if you have a link with a video of him saying that please post it. It might say that in the headline above the video but in that clip with Rove and Kelly he does not say that. If he said that at earlier or later point in the interview let's see it but he does not say that in the clip provided

Rove did the only thing he knew how to do with that 300 million of his donor's money he spent on the Romney campaign. He bought personal attack ads.

Romney was listening to too many people as well.

His campaign
The Teaparty
Dumbass Rove

Rovian tactics worked once with president Bush. It was a sucker punch that is always predicted now when he gets involved. He's done, Repubs won't realize that for at least two more elections though.

Trick question: how much did Karl pay himself to run all those adds? What is the admin percentage that comes off the top of donations to his PAC? How much is left over and how much does he keep for himself?

Fuck Karl Rove, the sleazy bitch.

Rove might want to leave the country. He's not that wealthy, and only had his political connections to protect him. Now those connections are fleeing him, and Rove is left having pissed off some people who are quite capable of fucking him up, at least in the financial sense. Or possibly by leaking some info Rove might not want leaked.

Romney also fits that bill. And he's also lost SS protection. It's not going to be the left who goes after Mitt.

blackhawk, that is what he said.

I have watched that video from the OP link a half dozen times he does not say that now if you have a link with a video of him saying that please post it. It might say that in the headline above the video but in that clip with Rove and Kelly he does not say that. If he said that at earlier or later point in the interview let's see it but he does not say that in the clip provided

So you only believe people say things if you see them on video.

If you never saw this video below, you would have forever refused to believe what you didn't want to believe.

IneBe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back