karl rove basically just said in his view

The undecided morons may finally realize Romney's debate win was based on pure BS, and changing his views in the last month. The GOP is a disgrace.
i hope so but we just have to wait and see

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Wow. Who would have known? Apparently Gallup gets to choose the PResident teo+ weeks before the election.
of course it not over but it just bring mine and obama supporters hope down when polls bring bad news and someone who won election said gallup poll matches same prediction it had for obama

i won,t give up and still think obama can win this thing but it get disheartning hearing all this news man.
wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev can still be won but each day i don,t know it just wish we have some good polls or something turn the president way.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

Teh Rove also said Obama would win in 2008.

Yes he did. Say what you want about Rove, But he knows elections.

Teh Rove also said Obama would win in 2008 and had guessed the Electoral Count pretty close.
you see that what worries me. if someone even from gop side who done elections said that then it just worries me

i hope he and his gop friends are wrong but we see.

Wow. Who would have known? Apparently Gallup gets to choose the PResident teo+ weeks before the election.
of course it not over but it just bring mine and obama supporters hope down when polls bring bad news and someone who won election said gallup poll matches same prediction it had for obama

i won,t give up and still think obama can win this thing but it get disheartning hearing all this news man.
wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev can still be won but each day i don,t know it just wish we have some good polls or something turn the president way.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.

ah the Race Card again. so boring and predictable. That is why you will lose.

of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

Teh Rove also said Obama would win in 2008.

Yes he did. Say what you want about Rove, But he knows elections.
that is true. i just hope he wrong this time

They are going by history, what has happened in the past. History can tell a lot about the outcome of future events, such as elections. 2 months ago, Romney was dead in the water, he didn't stand a chance. Now, Romney is leading in the polls and the closer the election gets, the more people will start to pay attention. I think we will see the margin become wider and wider.

It's not because Romney is doing better or because he is out there making himself known. No, it's because President Obama has done so poorly over the course of his term in office. You could say that people aren't voting for Romney, they are not voting for President Obama or against President Obama.

In 2016, if Romney sucks and messes up the United States, people will vote against him as well and not for whoever the left nominates.

The red states at this point are uncontested, and believe all Romney's BS and Rush/Beck/Fox propaganda. Who cares. I wouldn't be surprised if OK went 80% Pub- those uncontested Red voters are as ignorant and brainwashed as the nutters on here...lol. But Obama still wins Ohio and the election.

I wish they would do away with the electoral college and bring back the Fairness Doctrine. The Pub Propaganda machine is a disgrace.

They are going by history, what has happened in the past. History can tell a lot about the outcome of future events, such as elections. 2 months ago, Romney was dead in the water, he didn't stand a chance. Now, Romney is leading in the polls and the closer the election gets, the more people will start to pay attention. I think we will see the margin become wider and wider.

It's not because Romney is doing better or because he is out there making himself known. No, it's because President Obama has done so poorly over the course of his term in office. You could say that people aren't voting for Romney, they are not voting for President Obama or against President Obama.

In 2016, if Romney sucks and messes up the United States, people will vote against him as well and not for whoever the left nominates.
you make very good points. gop do not love romney at all. in fact they would have voted for many more people if they put themselves in the race ahead of him

your right that obama might lose election because not lived up the billing and not improved unemployment. so independent will go for anything instead.

your right in 2016 same might be case that if he disspoints then people will vote him out to

The red states at this point are uncontested, and believe all Romney's BS and Rush/Beck/Fox propaganda. Who cares. I wouldn't be surprised if OK went 80% Pub- those uncontested Red voters are as ignorant and brainwashed as the nutters on here...lol. But Obama still wins Ohio and the election.

I wish they would do away with the electoral college and bring back the Fairness Doctrine. The Pub Propaganda machine is a disgrace.
ohio obama best hope. midwest our best hope. wi, mi,pa,ohio and nev. those states are hope man without doubt.

I would neg you but you're not worth the loss of one even though I rarely run out

I don't like much of Romney's gubernatorial record.

But he is the man for 4 years out of the choices to begin to improve the economy.

More and more Americans see this everyday.

Thus the poll shift.

Just curious.....why do you even care Decker?
I never understood foreigners interest in our politics to the point they pick a side
well the reason is although i am british , i still care who wins us elections. I take side because what happens to america effects the rest of the world. I agree more with obama views more then romney and so that why i want him to win.

If mitt wins though i respect him. He good family man and i am sure will do his best for his country.

I don't like much of Romney's gubernatorial record.

But he is the man for 4 years out of the choices to begin to improve the economy.

More and more Americans see this everyday.

Thus the poll shift.
well i hope your wrong but if true then fair play and in end americans will get on with their every day lives

Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.
so are you celebrating your election win for romney then.

half people on here from gop side act like it all over.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

It's funny, 2 months ago the media was trying to make people believe it was all over, Obama wins easily.

Yes, the election is over. Romney has won and now what happens? I guess the debt is eliminated on Romney's first day in offic, taxes are cut and Obamacare is repealed with no replacement.

of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.

Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.
so are you celebrating your election win for romney then.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

It's funny, 2 months ago the media was trying to make people believe it was all over, Obama wins easily.
well now it seems gop are doing that same thing

But look if it end up being true and romney does win then well done and i hope you enjoy it. election are tough fight on either side and they always going to be winners and losers.

Forum List

Back