karl rove basically just said in his view

decker

Oct 12, 2012
election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.
so are you celebrating your election win for romney then.

half people on here from gop side act like it all over.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

Hows it feel. For a Months before the Debate we had Libs telling us it was over, Nobody could beat Obama, Now the Reality of Obama's Record is setting in, and it's a record that should not earn anyone another chance. Americans are waking up to 2 key facts. One that Obama is not who he told us he was, and two that Romney is not the Person Obama wants us to believe he is.

Last edited:
If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Don't worry. You will find when peoples arguments are weak, they attack your Grammar, or Capitalization and completely ignore what you actually say.

Hows it feel. For a Months before the Debate we had Libs telling us it was over, Nobody could beat Obama, Now the Reality of Obama's Record is setting in, and it's a record that should not earn anyone another chance. Americans are waking up to 2 key facts. One that Obama is not who he told us he was, and two that Romney is not the Person Obama wants us to believe he is.
i understand from that. well by look of thing you won,t have to worry as you think it over.

in end if romney wins , then good luck to him. america will do well whoever it president is.

So if romney win enjoy it

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.

Don't worry. You will find when peoples arguments are weak, they attack your Grammar, or Capitalization and completely ignore what you actually say.
ivery true man t common issue i find man on here with a few. But i understand that with my spelling and grammer, people will look to attack it when they don,t like what i say

in end civil response is all you can do. your always win argument more that win then responding like for like

thanks for support

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.
of course and i said it to and bob beckel said it

romney front runner and if gallup right you won the election

i just won,t give up to final polls come out

But if he does win, then well done and enjoy the victory.

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

Wow. Who would have known? Apparently Gallup gets to choose the PResident teo+ weeks before the election.

You are too nice, decker

Most of us come here to smack each other around.
well thank you. i am not that nice. nobody is. I just don,t feel natural trying to smack anyone around. just am honest as i see it.

it just seem rare find good news for obama camp and romney camp constant good news. twitter full of conservatives it seems to me gloating more and more.

but i understand when your man leading but i just keep going and thinking president chances are not over till last vote is counted

but if mitt romney wins well done to him and i wish him best as 45th president of united states of america

Wow. Who would have known? Apparently Gallup gets to choose the PResident teo+ weeks before the election.
of course it not over but it just bring mine and obama supporters hope down when polls bring bad news and someone who won election said gallup poll matches same prediction it had for obama

i won,t give up and still think obama can win this thing but it get disheartning hearing all this news man.
wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev can still be won but each day i don,t know it just wish we have some good polls or something turn the president way.

Thing is, Obama leads in like 200 electoral votes he can't lose, leads in enough to win, he may lose the Red totally duped uncontested states by enough to lose popular vote. Who cares? LOL!

Last edited:
Thing is, Obama leads in like 200 electoral votes he can't lose, leads in enough to win, he may lose the Red totally duped uncontested states to lose popular vote. Who cares? LOL!
the promblem is romney mo man keep carrying on. he reduced obama lead in ppp, ramuseu say that romney lead in swing states grow larger and then you have this gallup poll

then you see thing like pa and mi which should be safe seats for dems go toss up and just bring you down

of course game not up yet. wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev still in play and if obama wins them all , he wins

but just sense from reading media that romney keep gaining all the time in midwest through media reports.

Obama team got to fight like never before. their fighting a powerful gop machine and supporters who want to win more then ever. their be hard to stop but they got to keep trying.

Thank you for being frank. I will endeavor to cut you some slack. I also tend to be lysdexic, so I understand what you're dealing with.

Romney still only has a roughly 30-33% chance of winning.

Not even coin tosses would be in your favor.

I think all of you idiots forget the electoral college.

Forum List

Back