karl rove basically just said in his view

Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.
so are you celebrating your election win for romney then.

half people on here from gop side act like it all over.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped
Obama is not behind. Don't believe the Gooper hype.

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.
key word: IF. I don't know why there's a logical reason to believe that Gallup is accurate when it's alien to all the other polls.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.[/QUOTE]

ah the Race Card again. so boring and predictable. That is why you will lose.[/QUOTE]

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.
of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.
next debate is massive. firstly must surive it unscathed with librya thing . It be harder though to knock the ball out of the park as forgein policy not easy issue to win debate by miles on.

The undecided morons may finally realize Romney's debate win was based on pure BS, and changing his views in the last month. The GOP is a disgrace.

The undecided morons may finally realize Romney's debate win was based on pure BS,

It's true, his win was based on Obama's BS.

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.

What would you advise him to say to change the tide ?

2nd debate but ten times harder. He needs to hit Mitt where it hurts. Call him out on all his bullshit.

Sure, the response in Libya wasn't "optimal" - but do you really want a guy who thinks RUSSIA is our #1 ENEMY to be running the show?

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.
key word: IF. I don't know why there's a logical reason to believe that Gallup is accurate when it's alien to all the other polls.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.

ah the Race Card again. so boring and predictable. That is why you will lose.[/QUOTE]

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.[/QUOTE]
that is true but obama must win those midwest five states. he must win their and it worries me romney closing gap in ohio their with public polling saying that.

it close still and game not over. but obama needs some mo and need to go all out in midwest. nate sliver said maybe best give up flordia as it state looking harder and harder to have a chance in. i think advice was to focus more on ohio and that the big chance

2nd debate but ten times harder. He needs to hit Mitt where it hurts. Call him out on all his bullshit.

Sure, the response in Libya wasn't "optimal" - but do you really want a guy who thinks RUSSIA is our #1 ENEMY to be running the show?
he need to be fiesty. but it all good calling him out but he must not over do it and put off undecided voter.

he need give romney eye contact, keep point shorter and remain as postive as possible.

ah the Race Card again. so boring and predictable. That is why you will lose.

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.[/QUOTE]

Obama IS still more likely to win - judging by my Monte Carlo simulation based on state-by-state electoral college intrade futures. But his lead has dropped dramatically since the 1st debate. From >95% chance of winning 270 or more - to ~60% chance.

The undecided morons may finally realize Romney's debate win was based on pure BS, and changing his views in the last month. The GOP is a disgrace.

The undecided morons may finally realize Romney's debate win was based on pure BS,

well he had awful first debate. can,t afford another one on monday night.

monday night is show time.

The red states at this point are uncontested, and believe all Romney's BS and Rush/Beck/Fox propaganda. Who cares. I wouldn't be surprised if OK went 80% Pub- those uncontested Red voters are as ignorant and brainwashed as the nutters on here...lol. But Obama still wins Ohio and the election.

I wish they would do away with the electoral college and bring back the Fairness Doctrine. The Pub Propaganda machine is a disgrace.

The Fairness Doctrine would put MSNBC out of business. Then where would you get your slanted news?

Yes, the election is over. Romney has won and now what happens? I guess the debt is eliminated on Romney's first day in offic, taxes are cut and Obamacare is repealed with no replacement.

I know one thing that will happen. You fucking lefties who have been blaming the last administration for the last 4 years and defending Obama, Will all of the sudden Blame Romney for everything.

You are just that Predictable.

of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

next debate is massive. firstly must surive it unscathed with librya thing . It be harder though to knock the ball out of the park as forgein policy not easy issue to win debate by miles on.

Obama does have the advantage of not being an idiot on foreign policy basic knowledge.

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.

Obama IS still more likely to win - judging by my Monte Carlo simulation based on state-by-state electoral college intrade futures. But his lead has dropped dramatically since the 1st debate. From >95% chance of winning 270 or more - to ~60% chance.[/QUOTE]
first debate was complete nightmare and gave romney massive mo

if presdient loses, he always wonder back to that first debate and wonder what if.

anyway can,t do that now . election still to fight and battle still to be fought

I'd suggest if you're this afraid of it, you stop paying attention to it.

The Very Idea that the Red states are all former Slave states is Pure Horse shit.

And just for some perspective back when they were slave states, they were ran by southern Democrats, It took the Election of a Republican and the Influence of Republican Abolitionists to end slavery. Then 100 Years later it took Republicans support against Southern Democrats to pass the Civil Rights Act.

Last edited:
Yes, the election is over. Romney has won and now what happens? I guess the debt is eliminated on Romney's first day in offic, taxes are cut and Obamacare is repealed with no replacement.

I know one thing that will happen. You fucking lefties who have been blaming the last administration for the last 4 years and defending Obama, Will all of the sudden Blame Romney for everything.

You are just that Predictable.
it happens from both sides. gop side gave obama stick for last four years, dem gave bush stick for either years. dem willl give romney stick if he becomes president

that just sad nature of the beast. i don,t like it but their you go.

he need to be fiesty. but it all good calling him out but he must not over do it and put off undecided voter.

he need give romney eye contact, keep point shorter and remain as postive as possible.

If by "undecided voter" you mean someone who is a likely voter but who has not yet chosen - no.

What he needs to worry about is the BASE. If Democrats show up to the polls, Obama wins. Plain and simple.

I'd suggest if you're this afraid of it, you stop paying attention to it.
i won,t because i still think president can turn this around. But he must peform like his whole political future depends on it on monday.

If by "undecided voter" you mean someone who is a likely voter but who has not yet chosen - no.

What he needs to worry about is the BASE. If Democrats show up to the polls, Obama wins. Plain and simple.
he need to fire up the base that for certain. need to get high turn out. if he get best turn out posssible he win. But he need turn out and he needs it high

so you make a good point their

Forum List

Back