karl rove basically just said in his view

Romney still only has a roughly 30-33% chance of winning.

Not even coin tosses would be in your favor.

I think all of you idiots forget the electoral college.

I do not suspect those who make up the electoral college are going against the will of the American people in their respective states for what we keep this time.

Too much downside. Very little upside.

That Gallup poll is whacked, and Rove is a gigantic pile of Pubcrappe.
well i hope it wack but if other polls start to follow same patten then it freak out time man.

anyway till then we got the fight is on but i hope obama team are working 24/7 because romney team will spend billons next few weeks.

Holy shit, Deck. You say you are working on it. How about demonstrating the effort a little.

I'm willing to help. What can I do?

Last edited:
Thing is, Obama leads in like 200 electoral votes he can't lose, leads in enough to win, he may lose the Red totally duped uncontested states by enough to lose popular vote. Who cares? LOL!

You haven't been watching the RCP map, have you?
i have and that what worries me . toss up states are becoming leans for romney and leans for obama are becoming toss up states.

It bit depressing but still the game on

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

Don't trip tater chip, you're doing fine

Holy shit, Deck. You say you are working on it. How about demonstrating the effort a little.

I'm willing to help. What can I do?
of course i am lone laughter showing the effect. i read all sorts of polls.

to be fair political wire was more postive saying obama was ahead in fiordia by 1% in two different polls.

so some postives their.

That Gallup poll is whacked, and Rove is a gigantic pile of Pubcrappe.

There isn't enough opportunity to close this gap.

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4980-gallop.jpg

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

thank you. i know my spelling rubbish but i try to make sure it less rubbish in the future

Cut him some slack. He might write like shit, but he has a valid reason. He is also objective, something I rarely see from left leaning folks here.

Romney still only has a roughly 30-33% chance of winning.

Not even coin tosses would be in your favor.

I think all of you idiots forget the electoral college.
well electional collage is still on. but obama must win pa and mi , ohio and wi to have a chance

got to go all out in ohio as gop really putting even more money into that state now

Has kissing ass ever resulted in true friendship for you? When are you going to learn?

Cut him some slack. He might write like shit, but he has a valid reason. He is also objective, something I rarely see from left leaning folks here.
i try to be objective though i am biased as i want obama to win. I am also to be fair pretty worried person whether watching my football team play or wanting to win a election.

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Wow. Who would have known? Apparently Gallup gets to choose the PResident teo+ weeks before the election.

Do you know what the Gallup poll said 2 weeks before Obama was elected?

the exact opposite it shows now.

That is not what I was referring to.
oh sorry. what were you refering to. I am postive by the way. I think the election is still on with midwest still got a edge their but it just seem media report that all romney mor and less for obama. but it is the worrier in me to see negatives to be fair. So i am gulity by charged on that one

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.
Teh Rove also said Obama would win in 2008 and had guessed the Electoral Count pretty close.

Forum List

Back