karl rove basically just said in his view

ah the Race Card again. so boring and predictable. That is why you will lose.

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.

Obama IS still more likely to win - judging by my Monte Carlo simulation based on state-by-state electoral college intrade futures. But his lead has dropped dramatically since the 1st debate. From >95% chance of winning 270 or more - to ~60% chance.

The Very Idea that the Red states are all former Slave states is Pure Horse shit.[/QUOTE]

???

I never said that. I said Romney holds huge leads in most former slave states. That's a fact.

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.
next debate is massive. firstly must surive it unscathed with librya thing . It be harder though to knock the ball out of the park as forgein policy not easy issue to win debate by miles on.

Obama does have the advantage of not being an idiot on foreign policy basic knowledge.

Based on his last 4 years? Man, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

next debate is massive. firstly must surive it unscathed with librya thing . It be harder though to knock the ball out of the park as forgein policy not easy issue to win debate by miles on.

Obama does have the advantage of not being an idiot on foreign policy basic knowledge.

Based on his last 4 years? Man, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
well he has been dealing with last four years. but i won,t deny it be tough debate for president as librya thing won,t go away

Except it is actually, very true. The Red states are heavy lean. But it wouldn't matter. If every solid republican state voted 100% Romney... it would not change the electoral college in the slightest.

Obama IS still more likely to win - judging by my Monte Carlo simulation based on state-by-state electoral college intrade futures. But his lead has dropped dramatically since the 1st debate. From >95% chance of winning 270 or more - to ~60% chance.

The Very Idea that the Red states are all former Slave states is Pure Horse shit.

???

I never said that. I said Romney holds huge leads in most former slave states. That's a fact.[/QUOTE]

Why are people unable to parse a sentence?

The former slave states are Red someow means "all red states are former slave states?"

It's enough to get headaches from shaking your head at the stupidity.

the assertion is correct. The Confederate states are almost exclusively Red.

Last edited:

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.

What would you advise him to say to change the tide ?

2nd debate but ten times harder. He needs to hit Mitt where it hurts. Call him out on all his bullshit.

Sure, the response in Libya wasn't "optimal" - but do you really want a guy who thinks RUSSIA is our #1 ENEMY to be running the show?

10 X more "That's a lie Governor" ?

What if he spent some time demonstrating how the nation has improved over the past 4 years ?

Last edited:
Gallup is reporting it is having another look at its polling model since their results are so much different than most others. So, chances are, Romney is not really ahead. Most other polls would support this giving Obama a slight edge, esp. in battleground states. Republicans are trying to spin this to their advantage pshychologically and demoralize Obama supporters hoping they will stay home. Early voting shows Obama way ahead in most swing states.

well he has been dealing with last four years. but i won,t deny it be tough debate for president as librya thing won,t go away

Yes, he's been doing a lousy job the last 4 years.
Anyone who brags about his foreign policy expertise now just shows they haven't been paying attention.

Just curious.....why do you even care Decker?
I never understood foreigners interest in our politics to the point they pick a side
well the reason is although i am british , i still care who wins us elections. I take side because what happens to america effects the rest of the world. I agree more with obama views more then romney and so that why i want him to win.

If mitt wins though i respect him. He good family man and i am sure will do his best for his country.
How does it effect you?

Just curious.....why do you even care Decker?
I never understood foreigners interest in our politics to the point they pick a side
well the reason is although i am british , i still care who wins us elections. I take side because what happens to america effects the rest of the world. I agree more with obama views more then romney and so that why i want him to win.

If mitt wins though i respect him. He good family man and i am sure will do his best for his country.
How does it effect you?

Is America it's own fucking planet?

Gallup is reporting it is having another look at its polling model since their results are so much different than most others. So, chances are, Romney is not really ahead. Most other polls would support this giving Obama a slight edge, esp. in battleground states. Republicans are trying to spin this to their advantage pshychologically and demoralize Obama supporters hoping they will stay home. Early voting shows Obama way ahead in most swing states.
i know but worries me romney ahead in ramuseun poll and even in rcp average

game still on and i hope gallup overdone their thinking. otherwise gulp.

How does it effect you?

nope but what happens to you economicly and in world overseas policy affects the rest of the world. Britain also has strong connections with us. If america does well then we do well.

How does it effect you?

I'm trying to get his reason for his position dickhead.

Here stroke this neg for awhile....

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Gallup does there polling over a seven day period I think so last Mondays debate might not have figured into their numbers yet personally I hope he's right but I doubt the gap is that big.

How does it effect you?

nope but what happens to you economicly and in world overseas policy affects the rest of the world. Britain also has strong connections with us. If america does well then we do well.

Bullshit. Ever been to the Appalachian region or inner city Baltimore? America did well all throughout the Clinton years and those places were and are still shitholes. Fuck the country, rely on yourself.

Forum List

Back