Kari Lake Gets ‘HUGE VICTORY’ in Court!!!

The only thing is being proven is that you and her are both batshit crazy. You can kick and sceam all you want. It’s not gonna change anything. You lost and that’s the way it is. Trump is not the president and Lake is not the governor of Arizona and they are never going to be no matter how much you whine and cry the rest of your sad pathetic existence
Wow the Whiner Blues.
..by Taz
(Blues riff)
You will never catch us cheatin.....we're too good, at what we do....
No you'll never catch us cheatin....just too good at what we do.....
And if you question how we did it....I'll just sit here and call you fools.....

Last edited:
And she still won’t be governor not to mention her antics have ruined any shot she would have at being elected a Senator next year
If fraud is proven and it will be if the envelopes are examined she will be governor.

Do you see a problem with the envelopes being examined? Maricopa does, why?

Anyone who has ever challenged an election knows that Mr Independent. But when the signatures don't match the voter on hundreds of ballots, it will prove a point now won't it. You attack Trump ridiculously yet you freak out when someone who has a valid cause won't stop trying to prove the point.

Signatures often change over time and no longer match signatures on file. That doesn't necessarily invalidate a ballot. That's why elections have a process of curing such ballots.

Just because you see two signatures online which don't appear to match doesn't mean they're not from the same registered voter. They could have been cured.

Signatures often change over time and no longer match signatures on file. That doesn't necessarily invalidate a ballot. That's why elections have a process of curing such ballots.

Just because you see two signatures online which don't appear to match doesn't mean they're not from the same registered voter. They could have been cured.
They approved over 99% of signatures. That just did not happen. I see no reason they should not be forced to prove it. They work for the people.

LOL

Cracks me up how you think you're right every time only to be wrong 100% of the time.
Nothing has proven I am wrong except the words of thoroughly corrupt people. They do not count in my book. You cannot say one fucking thing that will change that. So good luck, you stupid troll.

Nothing has proven I am wrong except the words of thoroughly corrupt people. They do not count in my book. You cannot say one fucking thing that will change that. So good luck, you stupid troll.

Going on 3 years and still no fraud.

Yeah, FruitLoops... 100% of the time.

Still evidence out there. It cannot get an evidentiary hearing. That could change. Fraud will be proven.

LOL

You already claimed not even Trump, in a court of law, can prove fraud.

Face it, the fraud is you.

LOL

You already claimed not even Trump, in a court of law, can prove fraud.

Face it, the fraud is you.
You claimed that. I said the courts will not allow the evidence that could prove it. When are you going to admit the government is completely illegitimate?

You claimed that. I said the courts will not allow the evidence that could prove it. When are you going to admit the government is completely illegitimate?
There are requirements and restrictions on admissibility of all evidence in civil and criminal cases.

Forum List

Back