Kari Lake Gets ‘HUGE VICTORY’ in Court!!!

IMG_4611.jpeg

Proven by what? I'm sorry, I can't find a whisper of anything in AZ news about this?
Who granted her what two days??

A link to something..please.
I already have. If the proven liars you listen to have not said it, it is not true? Sure thing.

That's enough to string the MAGA rubes along.
Above is the trial date. If Lake wins and those envelopes are compared to the real signatures it is over for Hobbs and others that cheated. Deal with it.

the court is “not required to defer to the elections officials in how they have historically interpreted” the law.

But they are proving how Democrats cheat in elections.
The only thing is being proven is that you and her are both batshit crazy. You can kick and sceam all you want. It’s not gonna change anything. You lost and that’s the way it is. Trump is not the president and Lake is not the governor of Arizona and they are never going to be no matter how much you whine and cry the rest of your sad pathetic existence

The only thing is being proven is that you and her are both batshit crazy. You can kick and sceam all you want. It’s not gonna change anything. You lost and that’s the way it is. Trump is not the president and Lake is not the governor of Arizona and they are never going to be no matter how much you whine and cry the rest of your sad pathetic existence
Anyone who has ever challenged an election knows that Mr Independent. But when the signatures don't match the voter on hundreds of ballots, it will prove a point now won't it. You attack Trump ridiculously yet you freak out when someone who has a valid cause won't stop trying to prove the point.

Forum List

Back