Kari Lake Gets ‘HUGE VICTORY’ in Court!!!

I'm not the one that claimed that Trump threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia.

The Secretary of the State of Georgia is.

Why would I ignore him....and instead believe you? Neither the DA in Atlanta nor the grand jury did.
TELL US WHAT TRUMP SAID THAT IS A THREAT.

So? The congress has intervened in other close Presidential elections. You're ignorant of history. That's how this should have been handled, not in the courts.

Congress tried to handle it initially. They were forced to flee the Capitol for their own safety from Trump' rabid Qult. When they resumed, they did handle it, declaring Biden the official winner of the 2020 election.

Trump is now facing charges for illegally trying to steal the election he lost. And rightfully so since stealing an election is a crime.

Link the quote.

Ignore as you will.

1693271279338.png

How do you win the state? Not with electoral votes but the popular vote. Dum dum.

You still haven't told us what was said that you claim is a threat. Go ahead.

And in some states where the popular vote picked Biden, and sent Biden electors to Congress in accordance with the Constitution, Trump conspired to round up fake electors for him, even though he lost the states and send them to Congress so they could be counted instead of legit Biden electors.

Blah blah blah. Tell us what President Trump said that you claim is a threat.

By phone, he threatened him with committing a crime...

The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new and they don’t have a seal and there’s the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

On the Internet, he threatened with jailing him for committing that crime...

He [Donald Trump] gave @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail.

EpTFWNPU8AA_PTE.jpg:large

The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new and they don’t have a seal and there’s the whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

He [Donald Trump] gave @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail.
None of that is a crime moron.

No threat there. Trump can't put anyone in jail. You guys are hilarious.

No threat. If I say someone is going to jail, that is not a threat. You people are insane.

See that title? That is a FACT. Nothing wrong with challenging an election. This challenge is not conspiracy it is completely out in the open.

Correct. Nothing wrong with challenging an election. Just do it with facts and not lies

No threat there. Trump can't put anyone in jail. You guys are hilarious.

Bullshit. The Attorney General reports directly to the president. If the president goes to the Attorney General and asks them to go after someone for committing a crime, they might if they believe a crime was committed. And if they don't do as the president asks, they risk being fired and replaced with someone who will.

A president telling someone they're going to jail if they don't do as he asks is most certainly a threat.

It's his opinion only. I've listened to the call. It wasn't a threat.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia on what constitutes a threat against him and instead believe you, citing yourself?

I just checked the entire Georgia indictment. You're never mentioned once. Raffensperger is mentioned no less than 10 times.

Apparently the grand jury puts far more weight in him than it does you.

Forum List

Back