Kari Lake Gets ‘HUGE VICTORY’ in Court!!!

Gee, I guess you really got something now, huh. Good luck with your fairy tale.

Well, there is that whole indictment and grand jury backing my perspective.

Plus, Trump tweeting that the governor and secretary of State of Georgia would be in jail soon after refusing him

LOL

I'm not the one in need of luck. Unless you really mean the alleged felon in my avatar.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Cool picture. At least you're honest enough to admit "alleged". Many in your tribe already have him in jail.

I don't see a threat. You don't see President Biden taking a bribe and I don't see Trump committing a crime.
The Secretary of State of Georgia saw it very differently. Trump directly connected finding 11,000 votes with avoiding jail.

Then tweeted that the Secretary of State would be in jail soon after refusing him.

That is absolutely a threat.

I don't see a threat. You don't see President Biden taking a bribe and I don't see Trump committing a crime.

It doesn't matter what you see.

As far as your diversion to Biden. I don't see him taking a bribe for the simple fact that the only evidence he took one is an unverified claim that he did.

Well, there is that whole indictment and grand jury backing my perspective.

Plus, Trump tweeting that the governor and secretary of State of Georgia would be in jail soon after refusing him
They might be. Who knows. The AG is looking a little shaky in her job.

It doesn't matter what you see.

As far as your diversion to Biden. I don't see him taking a bribe for the simple fact that the only evidence he took one is an unverified claim that he did.
Likewise.

That's true. The person who does matter is Raffensperger, who will explain to a jury why he felt threatened.

Which might be why the indictment mentions Raffensperger 10 times.

And none of us even once.

Have you read the transcript of the two IRS investigators that testified before congress?

Are we talking about the two IRS investigators right now?

Or are we talking about the Georgia Indictment you've never read?

As awkward attempts to change the topic go, that was especially inelegant.

We all know what's going to happen with all the Trump indictments. Trump will be found not guilty or deals made. The goal is to keep Trump off the campaign trail, that's all. This will all go away after the election, win or lose. Don't you know that?

Are we talking about the two IRS investigators right now?

Or are we talking about the Georgia Indictment you've never read?

As awkward attempts to change the topic go, that was especially inelegant.
You've never read the transcript. I don't pay attention to this phoney shit.

We all know what's going to happen with all the Trump indictments. Trump will be found not guilty or deals made. The goal is to keep Trump off the campaign trail, that's all. This will all go away after the election, win or lose. Don't you know that?

I don't think so. I don't think Smith will offer a deal. And I don't think Trump would take one.

As for the cases, that's for the jury. I will say that the evidence is more than sufficient to justify the charges.

And the goal is justice via due process of law. If justice is deemed to be prison time for Trump by a jury of his peers, so be it.

I don't think so. I don't think Smith will offer a deal. And I don't think Trump would take one.

As for the cases, that's for the jury. I will say that the evidence is more than sufficient to justify the charges.

And the goal is justice via due process of law. If justice is deemed to be prison time for Trump by a jury of his peers, so be it.
Oh? You will say? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back