Kanye West - When are AMERICANS going to say NO to PC'ing Black Racism?

Really, you COULD care less, how much less? Common dumb ass mistake, many idiots make it. The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less", it actually makes sense that way.

Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence.

And accusing others of "Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence" is standard from those who can't correctly use a simple phrase or makes numerous spelling errors. Like I said, it's a common error. It's kind of like the idiots that say Canadian geese......... no such thing, they are Canada geese. Feel free to correct me when I totally fuck up the meaning of a 4 word phrase, I can take it.:razz:

Well thanks for pointing it out, then.

Now I am that much smarter! Wow...you are a true friend. I wish I could buy you a beer.

Once again it is the VMA's, shit like him drinking happens all the time. Get over it, next year some other stunt will be pulled and all will forgotten.

I like Kanye's music, but I do not believe that simply saying "It is the VMA's" is either an excuse or viable explanation for his behavior. Is there not a fallacy in logic/debate which states saying "everyone else does stupid things therefore I should do stupid things too" is not the way to win an argument? I believe there is, and this argument fits that fallacy.

Last edited:
Really, you COULD care less, how much less? Common dumb ass mistake, many idiots make it. The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less", it actually makes sense that way.

Actually, they both makes sense, depending on what it you wish to express. A complete and total lack of caring would dictate the use of "I couldn't care less" while the phrase "I could care less" indicates some level of interest, but probably not much. Most people, however, tend to use the second wording when they probably mean the first, that they have a complete lack of interest and caring. Like you, I sometimes find myself annoyed by the misuse of the two phrases, to the point of pointing out the conflict.

He was an ass, he is an ass, I'm sure he will remain an ass.

Beyonce did her best to right it.

Shit like that should not happen.

Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence.

And accusing others of "Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence" is standard from those who can't correctly use a simple phrase or makes numerous spelling errors. Like I said, it's a common error. It's kind of like the idiots that say Canadian geese......... no such thing, they are Canada geese. Feel free to correct me when I totally fuck up the meaning of a 4 word phrase, I can take it.:razz:

Well thanks for pointing it out, then.

Now I am that much smarter! Wow...you are a true friend. I wish I could buy you a beer.

Fat Tire Ale or a Guinness would be great. The Guinness has to be in Ireland though......

Why do I have a feeling that if Kanye hadn't done this to a white artist, none of this bullshit would be going on today? Then Ghook wouldn't of made this thread and would of went back to saying YES to Jewish Racism. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Once again it is the VMA's, shit like him drinking happens all the time. Get over it, next year some other stunt will be pulled and all will forgotten.

I like Kanye's music, but I do not believe that simply saying "It is the VMA's" is either an excuse or viable explanation for his behavior. Is there not a fallacy in logic/debate which states saying "everyone else does stupid things therefore I should do stupid things too" is not the way to win an argument? I believe there is, and this argument fits that fallacy.

i am not using it as an excuse, I already stated he should of stayed in his seat. All I am saying it isn't a big deal, this shit happens every year.

and ps love the hello kitty!

Why do I have a feeling that if Kanye hadn't done this to a white artist, none of this bullshit would be going on today? Then Ghook wouldn't of made this thread and would of went back to saying YES to Jewish Racism. :eusa_eh:

Of course, ya dumb ass! If he did it to a black performer then there would be no racist intent. But of course he didn't do it to a black performer he did it to a white one! His intentions where marked with racism.

On a side note: Dude your in undergraduate college, chase some tail! Jeezzz how I would do anything to go back to my college days! Damn youth is wasted on the young!

Of course, ya dumb ass! If he did it to a black performer then there would be no racist intent. But of course he didn't do it to a black performer he did it to a white one! His intentions where marked with racism.

On a side note: Dude your in undergraduate college, chase some tail! Jeezzz how I would do anything to go back to my college days! Damn youth is wasted on the young!

I was referring to his other incidents in the past as well that have been brought up again. What do you expect? Kanye is trying to boost record sales and everything else. He'll say or do anything. MTV is more scripted than reality television, and everyone paying attention to such a non-story is exactly what they wanted.

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

or maybe he's just weird.... which he is.

Huh?

For some people, if a black man opened fire in a crowded train yelling "I'm going to kill as many white motherfuckers as I can", it would be attributed to... a bad morning, not racism.

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

Huh?

For some people, if a black man opened fire in a crowded train yelling "I'm going to kill as many white motherfuckers as I can", it would be attributed to... a bad morning, not racism.

Ron Kuby defended LIRR Murderer Colin Ferguson by saying essentially the same thing

Huh?

Ron Kuby defended LIRR Murderer Colin Ferguson by saying essentially the same thing

All that Radical Extremist Hate Speech from The Left Rotted His Brain Defense.

We should fine anyone, regardless of race, when they interrupt someone getting an award at the VMA's or any other music, video, etc. awards show. These guys and gals have so much money, why not fine they a heavy fine and donate that money towards a charity or a proper organization to help others. In this case, I say we fine Kanye and donate the money to a community organization and use it to teach a class on how disrespect for others and hate towards others isn't acceptable in our society. Just my thoughts, thanks.

Kanye West Told to Leave VMAs After Upsetting Taylor Swift - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Kanye West made an ass out of himself taking the mic away from Swift! He says he believe Beyonce deserved the award and not Swift. Kanye West is a racist no doubt. His motivation for was based on his dislike for white people (surprising white people buying his music make him rich). A white country singer is the ultra white person to hip hop artists!

America will shrug this off as a single asshole being an asshole! However, imagine the shit storm that would have occurred if a white guy did this to a black singer! It would be everywhere and not the back pages of the newspapers! White racism is taboo, but black racism (as long as its against Whites) is PC! White comedians can't talk about Toby and Kunta-Kinta, but Black comedians can come out and call white people crackers and make fun of everything a white person does. If its chalked up to jokes then the door MUST swing both ways.

Americans as a whole basically stood up to WHITE RACISM and have made it utterly taboo, we need to do the same with all racism, whether its Black, Brown or White!
No offense dude, but isn't it racist of you to assume he did it because he's a racist? How is this different from Soggy attributing your actions to your religion?

Forum List

Back