Kanye West - When are AMERICANS going to say NO to PC'ing Black Racism?

Did you see Mike Myers! He kept looking over like, Shut the Fuck up West this is a charity informerical not political debate. Then good fucking job turning off many of the people you are asking to give money!

Do you realize this isn't the first time this has happened on the Mtv awards over the same sort of thing, people are just running with it because it is Kanye. In years past the only people who would be talking about it was Mtv news.
The guy from Pop Up video did it when Total Request won, a guy from I believe Korn did it when someone else won. And I also think someone from Weezer might have done it one year.
It is the Mtv music awards, this shit happens every year.

i agree

back in august during the teen choice awards dane cook told vanessa hudgens to keep her clothes and stop posing nude. now dane cook is white and vanessa hudgens is hispanic. and race didn't come to my mind at all. i just thought "dane cook is really a behind".

and this isn't the first time kayne did something this crazy. last year (if i remember correctly) kayne got up on stage complaining because he didn't win and that he spent more money on his video than the person won.

like i said Kayne's arrogance has made him delusion. The guy has no class. He's a ghetto fool.

The problem is, only Kanye is on record stating that the former President "doesn't care about Black people." He is on record saying that Blacks were targeted for assassination during Katrina:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY]YouTube - George Bush Hates Black People[/ame]

I would say that this is evidence of his thought process. While he may have some White friends (I don't know who he rolls with, just giving him the benefit of doubt), he is obviously of the mindset that Whites are out to get Blacks. The "man" is working to keep the entire race "down." This opinion is further strengthened by the fact that his protests and pronouncements at these types of awards events tend to manifest themselves when a White artist wins the award rather than a Black artist.

When Dane Cook, Korn, or whoever establish a track record of paranoid racial thought and speech, then we can have a discussion concerning their racial views. Until then, Kanye has set this table himself.

Kanye West Told to Leave VMAs After Upsetting Taylor Swift - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Kanye West made an ass out of himself taking the mic away from Swift! He says he believe Beyonce deserved the award and not Swift. Kanye West is a racist no doubt. His motivation for was based on his dislike for white people (surprising white people buying his music make him rich). A white country singer is the ultra white person to hip hop artists!

America will shrug this off as a single asshole being an asshole! However, imagine the shit storm that would have occurred if a white guy did this to a black singer! It would be everywhere and not the back pages of the newspapers! White racism is taboo, but black racism (as long as its against Whites) is PC! White comedians can't talk about Toby and Kunta-Kinta, but Black comedians can come out and call white people crackers and make fun of everything a white person does. If its chalked up to jokes then the door MUST swing both ways.

Americans as a whole basically stood up to WHITE RACISM and have made it utterly taboo, we need to do the same with all racism, whether its Black, Brown or White!

The Official Response from Xotoxi:

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THESE NON-PEOPLE SAY OR DO?

DO YOU?

If you consider yourself as one of those "non-people" then yes I don't very much care what you think! You typical add nothing to any thread you enter!

Fuck you very much.

And I am sorry if you hold Kanye West, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift in such high regard. I did not mean to offend.

From my perspective, these are not real people. They are not and should not be considered reflections on society. They live in their own little world with Paris and Brittney and all of those other weirdos.

So whatever weirdness and racism they exhibit, I could care less about.

I'm not saying that there is no racism...it's just that racism within this cohort is meaningless.

another case of black racism, the guy waited until a white performer was about to get an award to storm the stage.

hey, wu tang is for the children, and he had bought this outfit, it costed him a lot of money. :lol::lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-5GSjZvW8]YouTube - Ol' Dirty Bastard interrupts Grammy's[/ame]

I'm telling ya, if these black fucking racist start getting their butts kicked when they do this dumb shit, they'll think twice the next time.

he could of been being racist but I think he was protesting more the fact Mtv has become a joke and gives awards to people who may be good but don't deserve to win.

You may be correct, I for one do not know what is in the man's head and heart. Unfortunately, we have only the man's prior actions from which to draw conclusions. In this instance, I would say that the conclusion we can draw, above all others, is this:

Kanye West needs to quit drinking during awards shows.

Fuck you very much.
Just stating the obvious :eusa_whistle:

And I am sorry if you hold Kanye West, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift in such high regard. I did not mean to offend
I will be honest I didn't even know who Swift was before the article. West is highly regard public figure. Yes I hold Beyonce in high regards, he is amazingly talented and glorious!

From my perspective, these are not real people. They are not and should not be considered reflections on society. They live in their own little world with Paris and Brittney and all of those other weirdos.
They influence a lot of people and many people put major stock into celebrities. I mean, how did Arnold win the governorship or Franken steal the senate? People put stock in celebrities! Many of the black celebrities that have a lot of influence speak off black racism, then its a problem and should be recognized as such!

I'm not saying that there is no racism...it's just that racism within this cohort is meaningless.
Unless it was a white guy and you would be all over it!

I'm telling ya, if these black fucking racist start getting their butts kicked when they do this dumb shit, they'll think twice the next time.

Uhh how about more like get their butts prosecuted! We are still a land of laws, but of violent mobs!

Uhh how about more like get their butts prosecuted! We are still a land of laws, but of violent mobs!

Well if I thought prison would help them then I would support that idea, however prison can't rehabilitate those that have not yet been habilitated. But they understand an ass kicking, I can assure you of that.

I wonder if you guys reacted this way the other times people stormed the stage at the VMA's, shit one guy did it naked one year.
Who the fucks cares, this shit happens all the time on the show and the only reason why they make a big deal about it is so people will watch it the 1,000 times they replay the fucking piece of shit.

The Official Response from Xotoxi:

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THESE NON-PEOPLE SAY OR DO?

DO YOU?

If you consider yourself as one of those "non-people" then yes I don't very much care what you think! You typical add nothing to any thread you enter!

Fuck you very much.

And I am sorry if you hold Kanye West, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift in such high regard. I did not mean to offend.

Really, you COULD care less, how much less? Common dumb ass mistake, many idiots make it. The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less", it actually makes sense that way.

The problem with these "not real people" is the examples they set on a ridiculous amount of people, nobody with any brains give a shit what entertainers say but many emulate them.

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

or maybe he's just weird.... which he is.

I didn't watch the awards or hear the interruption, which is why I'm asking

No, it was all misunderstood by us jive ass white people. Kanye is actually a very intelligent person, he displayed it while chugging Hennesy from the bottle that he was carrying, like a wino, on the red carpet.

He's a shit and a low life that has absolutely no talent except to screw up, he is great at that.

Unless it was a white guy and you would be all over it!

Like Michael Richard's tirade? Or Mel Gibson?

No...I would not be all over it. I wasn't over it...I never commented on it.

Really, you COULD care less, how much less? Common dumb ass mistake, many idiots make it. The phrase is "I COULDN'T care less", it actually makes sense that way.

Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence.

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

or maybe he's just weird.... which he is.

I didn't watch the awards or hear the interruption, which is why I'm asking

No, it was all misunderstood by us jive ass white people. Kanye is actually a very intelligent person, he displayed it while chugging Hennesy from the bottle that he was carrying, like a wino, on the red carpet.

He's a shit and a low life that has absolutely no talent except to screw up, he is great at that.
Once again it is the VMA's, shit like him drinking happens all the time. Get over it, next year some other stunt will be pulled and all will forgotten.

Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence.

And accusing others of "Correcting other's grammar and spelling are a sure sign of someone who is unable to argue their point with any ability or confidence" is standard from those who can't correctly use a simple phrase or makes numerous spelling errors. Like I said, it's a common error. It's kind of like the idiots that say Canadian geese......... no such thing, they are Canada geese. Feel free to correct me when I totally fuck up the meaning of a 4 word phrase, I can take it.:razz:

Forum List

Back