Kanye West - When are AMERICANS going to say NO to PC'ing Black Racism?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Kanye West Told to Leave VMAs After Upsetting Taylor Swift - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Kanye West made an ass out of himself taking the mic away from Swift! He says he believe Beyonce deserved the award and not Swift. Kanye West is a racist no doubt. His motivation for was based on his dislike for white people (surprising white people buying his music make him rich). A white country singer is the ultra white person to hip hop artists!

America will shrug this off as a single asshole being an asshole! However, imagine the shit storm that would have occurred if a white guy did this to a black singer! It would be everywhere and not the back pages of the newspapers! White racism is taboo, but black racism (as long as its against Whites) is PC! White comedians can't talk about Toby and Kunta-Kinta, but Black comedians can come out and call white people crackers and make fun of everything a white person does. If its chalked up to jokes then the door MUST swing both ways.

Americans as a whole basically stood up to WHITE RACISM and have made it utterly taboo, we need to do the same with all racism, whether its Black, Brown or White!

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

or maybe he's just weird.... which he is.

I didn't watch the awards or hear the interruption, which is why I'm asking

Do you really think it's about racism or is it just that he's Jay Z's protege and is talking up Jay Z's wife? Or maybe he thinks Taylor Swift sucks? (I understand that).

or maybe he's just weird.... which he is.

I didn't watch the awards or hear the interruption, which is why I'm asking

This is Kanye West we are talking about! It was absolutely about racism!

To promote Beyounce! :confused: Are you serious? :confused: Beyounce really doesn't need the help. First, she is as talented as any singer/performer ever! Second, she has a loyal following. But again Beyounce did the right thing in the response to OBVIOUS racism!

This is Kanye West we are talking about! It was absolutely about racism!

To promote Beyounce! :confused: Are you serious? :confused: Beyounce really doesn't need the help. First, she is as talented as any singer/performer ever! Second, she has a loyal following. But again Beyounce did the right thing in the response to OBVIOUS racism!

Well, i'm not into his music, so don't really follow him. essentially, all I know about him is that his mom died after having plastic surgery and that he's bonded at the hip with Jay Z. (which i know because Jay Z talked about him). So I was hoping for something more tangible.

What Racism? We are All Related. There is only One Race , The Human Race.

in theory....

in practice? not so much....

It always starts within. The one thing each of us has dominion over, and I admit it is a struggle, is our own being. Many of us see past and through the boundaries. The one thing it requires is the desire and will to do so. Well, the two things it requires.

Kayne West gets on my nerves. He's an arrogant fool. What he did last night really took the cake. I think this is just as bad when he was on TV saying "Bush doesn't care about black people". I don't care much for Taylor Swift's music. But kudos to her for taking it so well and being calm. Because if that was me, I would have cursed out Kayne on stage.

but I don't think it's racism. He has show arrogance with other black artists as well. He even proclaimed himself one year to be the best rapper out there. The guy is so arrogant he has become delusion. He doesn't live in the same world as we do.

Last edited:
what are the odds he would have done that to a black singer? Zero. It was racism.

Kanye West Told to Leave VMAs After Upsetting Taylor Swift - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

Kanye West made an ass out of himself taking the mic away from Swift! He says he believe Beyonce deserved the award and not Swift. Kanye West is a racist no doubt. His motivation for was based on his dislike for white people (surprising white people buying his music make him rich). A white country singer is the ultra white person to hip hop artists!

America will shrug this off as a single asshole being an asshole! However, imagine the shit storm that would have occurred if a white guy did this to a black singer! It would be everywhere and not the back pages of the newspapers! White racism is taboo, but black racism (as long as its against Whites) is PC! White comedians can't talk about Toby and Kunta-Kinta, but Black comedians can come out and call white people crackers and make fun of everything a white person does. If its chalked up to jokes then the door MUST swing both ways.

Americans as a whole basically stood up to WHITE RACISM and have made it utterly taboo, we need to do the same with all racism, whether its Black, Brown or White!
Do you realize this isn't the first time this has happened on the Mtv awards over the same sort of thing, people are just running with it because it is Kanye. In years past the only people who would be talking about it was Mtv news.
The guy from Pop Up video did it when Total Request won, a guy from I believe Korn did it when someone else won. And I also think someone from Weezer might have done it one year.
It is the Mtv music awards, this shit happens every year.

and someone should have done it when Miley Cyrus won last year beating out people who have quite a bit more talent then she does and isn't such a nasty bitch.

The Official Response from Xotoxi:

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THESE NON-PEOPLE SAY OR DO?

DO YOU?

Do you realize this isn't the first time this has happened on the Mtv awards over the same sort of thing, people are just running with it because it is Kanye. In years past the only people who would be talking about it was Mtv news.
The guy from Pop Up video did it when Total Request won, a guy from I believe Korn did it when someone else won. And I also think someone from Weezer might have done it one year.

i agree

back in august during the teen choice awards dane cook told vanessa hudgens to keep her clothes and stop posing nude. now dane cook is white and vanessa hudgens is hispanic. and race didn't come to my mind at all. i just thought "dane cook is really a behind".

and this isn't the first time kayne did something this crazy. last year (if i remember correctly) kayne got up on stage complaining at the euro mtv awards because he didn't win and that he spent more money on his video than the person won.

like i said Kayne's arrogance has made him delusion. The guy has no class. He's a ghetto fool.

Last edited:

i agree

back in august during the teen choice awards dane cook told vanessa hudgens to keep her clothes and stop posing nude. now dane cook is white and vanessa hudgens is hispanic. and race didn't come to my mind at all. i just thought "dane cook is really a behind".

and this isn't the first time kayne did something this crazy. last year (if i remember correctly) kayne got up on stage complaining because he didn't win and that he spent more money on his video than the person won.

like i said Kayne's arrogance has made him delusion. The guy has no class. He's a ghetto fool.

The problem is, only Kanye is on record stating that the former President "doesn't care about Black people." He is on record saying that Blacks were targeted for assassination during Katrina:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY]YouTube - George Bush Hates Black People[/ame]

I would say that this is evidence of his thought process. While he may have some White friends (I don't know who he rolls with, just giving him the benefit of doubt), he is obviously of the mindset that Whites are out to get Blacks. The "man" is working to keep the entire race "down." This opinion is further strengthened by the fact that his protests and pronouncements at these types of awards events tend to manifest themselves when a White artist wins the award rather than a Black artist.

When Dane Cook, Korn, or whoever establish a track record of paranoid racial thought and speech, then we can have a discussion concerning their racial views. Until then, Kanye has set this table himself.

The Official Response from Xotoxi:

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THESE NON-PEOPLE SAY OR DO?

DO YOU?

If you consider yourself as one of those "non-people" then yes I don't very much care what you think! You typical add nothing to any thread you enter!

i agree

and this isn't the first time kayne did something this crazy. last year (if i remember correctly) kayne got up on stage complaining because he didn't win and that he spent more money on his video than the person won.

The problem is, only Kanye is on record stating that the former President "doesn't care about Black people." He is on record saying that Blacks were targeted for assassination during Katrina:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY]YouTube - George Bush Hates Black People[/ame]

I would say that this is evidence of his thought process. While he may have some White friends (I don't know who he rolls with, just giving him the benefit of doubt), he is obviously of the mindset that Whites are out to get Blacks. The "man" is working to keep the entire race "down." This opinion is further strengthened by the fact that his protests and pronouncements at these types of awards events tend to manifest themselves when a White artist wins the award rather than a Black artist.

When Dane Cook, Korn, or whoever establish a track record of paranoid racial thought and speech, then we can have a discussion concerning their racial views. Until then, Kanye has set this table himself.
he could of been being racist but I think he was protesting more the fact Mtv has become a joke and gives awards to people who may be good but don't deserve to win.

Forum List

Back