Kansas, you pricks lose

Georgia Republican.

Game Set Match,fuck off you hard core Lefty's.

TYPICAL LOSER ... pound your chest and stomp your feet. Obviously you've never won a damn thing in your life, so celebrate ... WOOHOO A LOSER FINALLY WON !

LMAO ... pathetic.

I don't live in Kansas. Thank God.

Me either, I live in Nebraska.

7 you are a pussy, we both know it.

Dayyyum these libs are sore losers. Absolutely classless.

Georgia Republican.

TYPICAL LOSER ... pound your chest and stomp your feet. Obviously you've never won a damn thing in your life, so celebrate ... WOOHOO A LOSER FINALLY WON !

LMAO ... pathetic.

Me either, I live in Nebraska.

7 you are a pussy, we both know it.

your opinion ... that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee at 7 11 .... I don't eat, shit, and sleep politics like you and the rest of the RW dipshits on this board. Regardless who wins what, this country will still be here when they leave, and I'll live to see it. I could give a damn about Red or Blue. I don't need a thing from either party .... so grow up. Pussy? Seriously? Grow up boi.

Well. The Dems spent a couple of hundred million and lost their asses. I'll take that buck and get the coffee thank you.

you must be a freeloading Dem.

and Joni Ernst on telly now , she just said the she's on the way to WASHINGTON to make them squeal !! [yeah , old joke but she tells it good]

Georgia Republican.

LMAO ... pathetic.

Look,who is talking, you sound like a bitter bitch.

What's it feel like to win...never mind, you just keep getting your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back