Kansas man who killed Indian immigrant sentenced to life in prison

Ah, there it is, the good ol' HATE CRIME. He killed him because he hated him being an Indian. As opposed to all the crime reasons NOT involving hate:

I robbed him because he was better dressed than me.
I beat him because he was better looking than me.
I shot him because he looked like a foreigner.
I cheated him because he sounded like a conservative.
I fired her because she spoke like a Christian.
I stole from him because he was richer than me.

Tell me, can you think of a single crime against another person that DOESN'T involve some sort of "hate?" That is except crimes against white people---- ---- we know crimes against them is cuz they DESERVE IT.

And that ain't hate, it is JUSTICE. o_O

Lesson Learned:

When a radical looking kook looking like this

49F1E83400000578-5468497-image-a-1_1520430424229.jpg

starts calling you all kinds of names and telling you to get out of his country and you look foreign with a name no one can pronounce, PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA TO JUST SIT THERE AND KEEP SIPPING YOUR DRINK after the guy is thrown out of the bar and is now even more extra pissed off.

Now the entire nation of India is asking if it is even safe to come here! :no_text11:

I would suggest why even take the chance. Just stay home where you KNOW it is safe.

We only guarantee safety if you are a non-educated, low-come Mexican.

Last edited:
Lesson Learned:

When a radical looking kook looking like this

View attachment 192004

starts calling you all kinds of names and telling you to get out of his country and you look foreign with a name no one can pronounce, PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA TO JUST SIT THERE AND KEEP SIPPING YOUR DRINK after the guy is thrown out of the bar and is now even more extra pissed off.

Now the entire nation of India is asking if it is even safe to come here! :no_text11:

I would suggest why even take the chance. Just stay home where you KNOW it is safe.

India is way more dangerous than here. Even with nutjobs like this asshole. I was in Chennai back in 2001 and they were happy to report that number of people who had died in public bus crashes had dropped to only 112 for the year!

Media won’t call these murderers terrorists even though they’re politically motivated, have an explicit agenda, and their ideology is supported at the highest levels of our government.

Forum List

Back