Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

You're a piece of shit.
come on slick, you get off on orangemanbad tactics daily in here. how are you any fking different? fk, dude you slammed the man's entire fking family. you have no rights to be offended by anything.

I haven't called Trump's daughter a slut, a whore or used any vulgar and deplorable language like assholes above have done. You are a liar and despicable.
So?

So you acknowledge being an asshole, a liar and despicable. Good, that's the first step - eleven more to go.
so when do you acknowledge the same?

trump fascist? you and the left keeps saying it, but it doesn't hold true in the real world. that belongs to the left.

fascism:
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

government controls:
President Donald J. Trump is Delivering on Deregulation | The White House
how can we have gov controls from a person who is intentionally getting rid of all these controls / regulations? strike 1.

violent suppression of the opposition:
how many articles from the left getting violent to stop the right do you need to see here? antifa comes to mind. while the right does do this at times, the left thrives on it. if you wish to compare act by act on this, i'm your huckleberry.

belligerent nationalism and racism:
Black American Support for Trump Is About to EXPLODE - Democrats Are Stunned!
Black Unemployment Rate Under Trump is the Lowest it Has Been in 17 Years
- from a black person.

so - in all you're just a mouthy piece of shit who echos the lefts bullshit non stop and expects others to just believe w/o checking for themselves.

now - do you acknowledge you're being a useless piece of lying shit like you are out for others to do just because they notice all the bullshit coming off your fingertips?

Not to mention the Democrats' practice of racism, eugenics and black genocide when you consider how many millions of little black babies have been murdered in the womb over the last 50 years. I wonder how many that whore, Kamala Harris flushed as she fucked her way into the US Senate.

dude, enjoy your belligerent discussions all you want. I will merely continue to point it out to you.
you do that.

and i won't bother to say STOP JUDGING ME.

deal?

Harris didn't "sleep with a married man in return for opportunities". She had an ongoing relationship with an a much older man who had been separated from his wife for more than 10 years when that affair started. Harris was already an Assistant District Attorney and already a rising star in the Democratic Party. She was ELECTED District Attorney, and she was ELECTED Attorney General, and she had a remarkable record in both positions.

Neither Brown nor Harris hid the relationship at the time it was ongoing, and there was no sneaking around which is implied with your post, when you say Brown was a "married man". While technically correct, since neither of the Brown's had filed for divorce, you could hardly call him a "married man", since he hadn't co-habited with his wife in more than a decade.

Brown himself had said that he was smitten with her - not just her youth and good looks. Everyone could see she was a person who was dedicated to public life, and for whom the sky was the limit. If Brown had chosen to mentor a rising young male ADA with the same qualifications, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You'd be lauding Brown's choice of such a talented individual instead of castigating her for having had a relationship with him. This wasn't a quid pro quo relationship in that it has done her career more harm than good.

The "favours" he showed her were no different that any smart manager who is mentoring an up and coming individual. If they hadn't been having a personal relationship, his mentoring of her politically is no different than it would be for any mentor relationship. It's not like she wasn't qualified for the positions to which she was appointed, or that she did a bad job. On the contrary, her work was lauded and some of her programs were adopted nation wide.

This issue has come up at every step of the political ladder for Harris, and people have voted for her, and more importantly, re-elected her at every step of the political ladder. Whatever advantages her past relationship with Willie Brown may or may not have given Kamala Harris, she's long surpassed the point where it matters.

Unfortunately, the USMB trolls will only half read your comment or won't bother to research just a little about the history of Harris. They'll just post vile lies and negative Hannity and Kellyanne Conway talking points of the week.

But thank you for your comment.
unfortunately this is the world we live in. i don't think people care in as much as this is an opportunity for PAYBACK, so they dive in and do to her all the things they get panty-wadded about when done to women on the right. they'll get pissed the left talks smack about sarah sanders then they turn around and talk shit about harris.

political payback is driving this and it's so fucking jr high it's pathetic.

if it's wrong when done to "your side' then DO NOT DO IT TO THEIRS.

end of story.

I don't think this is true. I don't think that competent and capable Republican women are attacked the way Republicans go after Democrats. The only Republican woman I can think that was gone after in this manner is Sarah Palin, who was spectactularly unqualified, and continues today to be an embarassment to American politics. But Palin was treated very badly.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders stands and front of the American people and brazenly lies to their faces. I realize that this is her job, but people don't like to be lied to. And then she gets all nasty because people call her on her lies.

The problem with being Trump's Press Secretary, is that lying is part of the job, and if you do that, you lose all credibility with the press corps and the people.
so you're going to tell me the dems never go after the right except for palin. then you go on the warpath to sarah sanders and prove my point.

too frickin funny.

trumps wife and daughter are attacked and mocked all the time by the left.
candice owens - ah hell she gets it for being black AND a woman who doesn't toe the line she's told to toe.

but at this point you're just blithering so i'm done.

With all the women he’s attacked, you could almost say the same thing about Donald Trump.
Name one. They’re all consensual and he gained nothing but a good time.

Donald May have considered it a good time, but the 17 women who have complained so far, have all said it was not consensual and that they did not have a good time. 3 accusations of rape and 14 confirmations of Trump’s claim that he grabs their pussy without asking, and gets away with it. He thinks it’s because he’s famous, but it’s because he’ll just publically attack her all over again just like he’s doing now.

With all the women he’s attacked, you could almost say the same thing about Donald Trump.

Donald May have considered it a good time, but the 17 women who have complained so far, have all said it was not consensual and that they did not have a good time. 3 accusations of rape and 14 confirmations of Trump’s claim that he grabs their pussy without asking, and gets away with it. He thinks it’s because he’s famous, but it’s because he’ll just publically attack her all over again just like he’s doing now.
Links

Links

Google it asshole

Links

Google it asshole
You google it, asshole.
You’re the one making the charge. Back it up.
MSNBC doesn’t count.

Forum List

Back