Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

You can smell her. Watching her at the Kavanaugh hearings anyone where the fans passe downwind were hospitalized. She has no answers if elected. Because only trying to get growth will help to pay for all of our promises to the people. Her agendas are anti growth. And she has STD's.
STD’s in San Francisco...no way! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps Justice Kavanaugh could get some lawyers to look into the rumors that Kamala raped a boy in college? Someone out there might come forward. Ahhh how what we say and do comes back as karma. Attack an innocent man and try to destroy his reputation...now karma destroys your 2020 presidential bid. Good riddance you third rate political hack!:asshole:

Just another Democrat slut.
This has all the trappings of a David Axelrod hit job. Eliminate a primary opponent. Who is he been hired by? Biden? Booker? Warren? Trust me...the man is a total gloves off scumbag when it comes to politics. Smells...reeks of Axelrod. Welcome to Presidential politics Harris. Your ho life is under scrutiny. Oh, excuse me...like you did to Brett Kavanaugh.

She's the female Bill Clinton. Or Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Gary Hart...…..

Yep she did like Madonna. Slept her way to get ahead
It all comes back to haunt you. This is classic David Axelrod. He does this shit all the time. She probably pissed him off and refused his consultation offer or he is trying to impress one of the candidates in the Democratic field to get the $$$ contract by showing what he can do. Bastard is ruthless.
Candidate, Under Pressure, Quits Senate Race in Illinois
His boy was Obama in 2004. Got big $$$ From Illinois Democratic Senate Fund controlled by corrupt Senate President and Obama backer Emil Jones.

She's the female Bill Clinton. Or Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Gary Hart...…..
Politics is what it is. She wanted to destroy an innocent man for political gain...now karma comes back to bite her on the ass. She will survive this. She has layers of super armor. First:she’s black Second:she’s a woman Third: she has liberal media protection.
She has everything going for her and all the advantages.

I worked for Edwards 2004 campaign. Why I got out of politics and I am no longer a Democrat.

What he did to his wife was inexcusable. I wanted to reach through the tv screen when he'd keep saying "Hoape is on the Way, hoape is on the way." in that stupid folksy accent of his. I knew is was a huge phony.

Sort of like being in the Twilight Zone...Trump sheep complaining about a person's sex life and them having affairs...

This again is the price of being a partisan sheep, you cannot have any internal consistency.

I don't know (or care all that much) if this is true, but it would have to be a fairly damaging reputation for her to survive if it sticks.

I know nothing about her reputation, but why would it be damaging when the our current POTUS is worshiped for his affairs?

I don't know (or care all that much) if this is true, but it would have to be a fairly damaging reputation for her to survive if it sticks.
Axelrod said in 2018 that the Democrats need a candidate who will not “go blow for blow with Trump” But need someone who will “pull this nation together.” That’s why I know he was not hired by Harris campaign. He has somebody that has hired him. This was his first salvo.
David Axelrod: Democrats Are Walking Into Trump’s Trap

Sort of like being in the Twilight Zone...Trump sheep complaining about a person's sex life and them having affairs...

This again is the price of being a partisan sheep, you cannot have any internal consistency.
It’s Democratic politics my friend. This was an inside job.

Forum List

Back