Kamala Harris, caught lying

I'm sick of this dog whistle bullshit too. Harris has made a fool of herself again.

washpo_pinnochios_4.png

Analysis | Did Brett Kavanaugh signal he supports ‘going after birth control’?

Dem leaders routinely lie and they don't care if you catch them. They just laugh and fabricate more lies.

She's like the perfect Democrat...

During his confirmation hearing last week, Kavanaugh referenced a religious group and then stated their position on birth control within the context of being forced to provide it through Obamacare.

In answer to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Kavanaugh said, “They said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to.”

Harris then maliciously edited this soundbyte to make it sound as though Kavanaugh was expressing a personal opinion. She then tweeted out the deceptively-edited video and falsely accused the nominee of harboring the belief that all birth control is a form of abortion.

PolitiFact Blasts Kamala Harris Over 'False' Kavanaugh Video

Try reading the contents of your own link Lumpies. Harris actually posted the entire comment, and said so.

Moreover she says right in the tweet that her focus was on 'abortion-inducing drugs', before posting that full comment.

Now then --- what makes you think Harris did the editing? I do media editing myself and I can't tell WHO DID THE EDIT. What, you think it's like a dentist who can look in your mouth and tell which of his doctor cronies did your work? It isn't.

The intended damage was already accomplished.. embrace your chickshit politics any lying, no problem .. :wink_2:

and.. you're trying too hard... it would be easier just to swallow it

I'm just reading the page you posted. It's right there on the Dimbart page. I saw it on the Tweeter page but even Dimbart printed it.

Wha'ts wrong with you?

Dem's have to lie. They lost the debate on the issues, lost the House, Senate, White House, lost any say in SCOTUS nominations. What do they have left other than fabricating lies?
You can only believe this crap if you are brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine, the only media in the entire world that agrees with you. Try the BBC.

Dem's have to lie. They lost the debate on the issues, lost the House, Senate, White House, lost any say in SCOTUS nominations. What do they have left other than fabricating lies?
You can only believe this crap if you are brainwashed by the GOP propaganda machine, the only media in the entire world that agrees with you. Try the BBC.

I get my news from Limbaugh, Hannity, and Levin, you?

During his confirmation hearing last week, Kavanaugh referenced a religious group and then stated their position on birth control within the context of being forced to provide it through Obamacare.

In answer to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Kavanaugh said, “They said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to.”

Harris then maliciously edited this soundbyte to make it sound as though Kavanaugh was expressing a personal opinion. She then tweeted out the deceptively-edited video and falsely accused the nominee of harboring the belief that all birth control is a form of abortion.

PolitiFact Is hardly far left. They are right Centrist and bend over backwards to come up with democratic lies. Like Obama's lie of the year which was a prediction that Congress changed in the three years after his prediction.

Try reading the contents of your own link Lumpies. Harris actually posted the entire comment, and said so.

Moreover she says right in the tweet that her focus was on 'abortion-inducing drugs', before posting that full comment.

Now then --- what makes you think Harris did the editing? I do media editing myself and I can't tell WHO DID THE EDIT. What, you think it's like a dentist who can look in your mouth and tell which of his doctor cronies did your work? It isn't.

The intended damage was already accomplished.. embrace your chickshit politics any lying, no problem .. :wink_2:

and.. you're trying too hard... it would be easier just to swallow it

I'm just reading the page you posted. It's right there on the Dimbart page. I saw it on the Tweeter page but even Dimbart printed it.

Wha'ts wrong with you?

That's quite a list.. I don't think I'll trust you with it..

You don't read well punk.

"Harris did finally Tweet out video of Kavanaugh’s full statement, but still falsely accused him of holding someone else’s opinion."

She only posted it because she was caught. SHE deflected by saying HE was talking about "contraception" when he wasn't.

"Here is Kavanaugh's full answer. There's no question that he uncritically used the term "abortion-inducing drugs," which is a dog whistle term used by extreme anti-choice groups to describe birth control."

You're a bald faced liar who isn't nearly as intelligent as it thinks it is.

PolitiFact Is hardly far left. They are right Centrist and bend over backwards to come up with democratic lies. Like Obama's lie of the year which was a prediction that Congress changed in the three years after his prediction.

I like your odd sense of humor..

Reminds me of the time when Harry Reid knowingly and deliberately lied about Mitt Romney on the floor of the US Senate, and when confronted about it after the truth came out just laughed and said "It worked, didn't it?". So there you go, the democrats believe we are just a bunch of suckers that cannot be trusted to do the right thing, which to them is voting for democrats. I won't say that the repubs don't lie or aren't corrupt, but I do believe the dems have taken it to an art form. The only time a democrat tells us the truth is by accident, they mis-spoke.

So Harris, Booker, Warren, Schumer, Sanders, and all the rest of them are just not to be trusted. Whenever I hear or read another story about a dem getting caught lying about something, it's like "So, what else is new"? And the sad part is that these guys have a shot at retaking the House and/or the Senate in November. It boggles the mind as to how that is even possible.

And 1000 other political seats too! They are the biggest Losers!

The last time Democrats took over Congress, they lead the country to a great recession, good times for Democrats I guess.

I like your odd sense of humor..
Those are facts, super duper.

Oh my God. The “they” was a religious organization headed by a group called priests for life. Cavanagh ended up siding with priests for life. So who gives a flying fuk what he believes, he sides with them.

Forum List

Back