Kamala Harris, caught lying

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
She's like the perfect Democrat...

During his confirmation hearing last week, Kavanaugh referenced a religious group and then stated their position on birth control within the context of being forced to provide it through Obamacare.

In answer to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Kavanaugh said, “They said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to.”

Harris then maliciously edited this soundbyte to make it sound as though Kavanaugh was expressing a personal opinion. She then tweeted out the deceptively-edited video and falsely accused the nominee of harboring the belief that all birth control is a form of abortion.

PolitiFact Blasts Kamala Harris Over 'False' Kavanaugh Video

Dem's have to lie. They lost the debate on the issues, lost the House, Senate, White House, lost any say in SCOTUS nominations. What do they have left other than fabricating lies?

During his confirmation hearing last week, Kavanaugh referenced a religious group and then stated their position on birth control within the context of being forced to provide it through Obamacare.

In answer to a question from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Kavanaugh said, “They said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to.”

Harris then maliciously edited this soundbyte to make it sound as though Kavanaugh was expressing a personal opinion. She then tweeted out the deceptively-edited video and falsely accused the nominee of harboring the belief that all birth control is a form of abortion.

Try reading the contents of your own link Lumpies. Harris actually posted the entire comment, and said so.

Moreover she says right in the tweet that her focus was on 'abortion-inducing drugs', before posting that full comment.

Now then --- what makes you think Harris did the editing? I do media editing myself and I can't tell WHO DID THE EDIT. What, you think it's like a dentist who can look in your mouth and tell which of his doctor cronies did your work? It isn't.

Try reading the contents of your own link Lumpies. Harris actually posted the entire comment, and said so.

Moreover she says right in the tweet that her focus was on 'abortion-inducing drugs', before posting that full comment.

Now then --- what makes you think Harris did the editing? I do media editing myself and I can't tell WHO DID THE EDIT. What, you think it's like a dentist who can look in your mouth and tell which of his doctor cronies did your work? It isn't.

If it comes out in her name it's her responsibility, oh wait ass hats like you only apply that to Pubs.

As long as Trump is in the White House, attacking others for lying can never work for you fools.

How do you feel about Kamala Harris and what she did?

I suspect you feel she was justified..

I'm sorry but you cannot shame the left by pointing our their lies, they embrace lying as part of the ends justify the means.

Their heros make for interesting political bedfellows.. embracing rapists, phony Hollywood "meetoo" liberal elitists and such..

harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

As long as Trump is in the White House, attacking others for lying can never work for you fools.

I'm sorry but you cannot shame the left by pointing our their lies, they embrace lying as part of the ends justify the means.

Their heros make for interesting political bedfellows.. embracing rapists, phony Hollywood "meetoo" liberal elitists and such..

View attachment 216046

Yes but gosh darn it liberals care about women. Okay some women had to be sacrificed so Dem's could abuse them but it was for a good cause. /sarcasm

View attachment 216046
2f9.jpg

The intended damage was already accomplished.. embrace your chickshit politics any lying, no problem .. :wink_2:

and.. you're trying too hard... it would be easier just to swallow it

Busted by both Politifact AND the Washington Post. That's being called out.

Forum List

Back