Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia ... Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

You really want to equat buying Canadian oil to russian oil?

The point is currently the US oil industry gets exponentially more oil from Canada than Russia. If fact for the past 25 years they have always gotten exponentially more oil from somewhere else besides Russia.

We were flying into space with them too.

I AM looking at the numbers --- Brent is up to $116 per barrel this morning!

This can't be good.

Everyone is going to blame Biden for this, I suppose, because he killed the Keystone Pipeline.

But I suppose it's mostly Putin, as well as the general inflation.
Keystone only benefits the Chinese.

Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia

Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

2 Mar 2022 ~~ By Harris Rigby
Vice President Kamala Harris was interviewed on the Today Show this morning and Savannah Guthrie asked the VP why the United States still continues to buy hundreds of thousands of barrels of Russian oil every day.
Her answer was so utterly nonsensical that it's impossible to know what she's talking about.

~Snip~
So, to answer the question, about whether we will place sanctions on Russian oil, her answer is... what?
She doesn't even begin to answer the question. There's no real talk about how we can lessen our dependence on Russian oil, which would be easy to do.

Commentary:
Stolen elections have consequences ...
Orwell described this word gymnastics in his dystopian novel, “1984”. It is called “doublethink”, the capability to hold two antithetical and diametrically opposed beliefs about one subject, and never recognize the cognitive dissonance it produces.
The biggest and most forceful sanction that could be brought against the Russian Federation and Vladimir Putin would be to reverse every restriction placed on the extraction, transportation, and refining of petroleum and natural gas since January 20, 2021, and flooding the world market with product, far in excess of our own domestic needs.
Make the price of oil $20 a barrel again, and the dreams and aspirations of Putin would drop like a lead balloon.
But, hey, at least Kamaltoe"s gobbledygook isn’t a “mean” tweet, right?
Does this Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftist, really believe that we the people are elementary school kids, and that she needs to talk down to us?
How condescending and elitist!

What a blithering idiot.

Nice affirmative action pick, Veggie Joe.

Huh. I wonder if Hillary does have a chance. Not if she runs against DeSantis, but maybe against Trump? Just speculation ---
hard to say - she's pretty tied into what is turning voters away right now.

also, really depends on how the RUSSIA probe goes. it ain't lookin good for her. first and foremost, we need the truth out of this and i simply don't believe she's telling it.

I agree, given how low the bar is.

Hillary v DeSantis 2024…..landslide for R.
hillary does a lot of shit i simply don't agree with and i think she's dirty to the core. HOWEVER, these days, who isn't? a huge reason why we're in this mess is we keep voting against people with bigger idiots vs. voting FOR people who are qualified with our core best interests at heart.

that said, she won't take shit and she has the experience to get through this.

Such a large majority are polling to want Biden NOT to run in 2024, I've heard speculation that he might say he's not going to run again (like LBJ with similar polling in the '60s) after a bad defeat for his party in the midterms. Then what? Because Harris consistently polls LOWER than he does, so she's probably not viable to run in 2024 herself.

If they want to save that ticket, Biden would have to resign, to give Harris a chance for a year or two so she can run as an incumbent. A lot of people are surprised he's lasted this long, but I'm not --- it would look too crooked to put him in and then immediately retire him in favor of some inexperienced black woman. I'm thinking he'll announce he won't run or will resign about mid-2023.

But what I really think is a lot of back-room yelling and Hillary come out of the room as the candidate. She would be a stronger candidate than Harris, at least!
Problem is Hilary only polls well against an unknown like Trump was. Anyone but those who vote ticket over everything are not really going to vote for her

so you won't answer the question either

So it has to be pointed out to you that our federal governments doesn't purchase Russian oil? US oil companies do, or did. The US Companies that have interests in Russian oil fields for the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil.

Problem is Hilary only polls well against an unknown like Trump was. Anyone but those who vote ticket over everything are not really going to vote for her
I'm thinking that she almost won last time she ran, so she might get the never-Trumpers, the new ones and squeak through.

They are both too old, however. What are we thinking of??

I'm thinking that she almost won last time she ran, so she might get the never-Trumpers, the new ones and squeak through.

But when she almost won against Trump, it wasn‘t yet known how she spied on the opponent not only during the campaign, but once he became president so as to create the Russia hoax and oust the sitting president. That’s a big “no-no” to many people.

We rely on Canadian oil. Russian imports increased because Nigeria is having issues meeting it's export goals. The US Companies that have interest in Russian oil fields in the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil. We've never relied on Russian oil.
We import 700,000 BBls a day, moron. Europe imports a large percentage of its natural gas from Russia

Almost all never-Trumpers are swamp rats who work in government.

There is no good answer that the democrats can give to that question. Due to their antagonism towards fossil fuels, their actions indicate that they have deliberately tried to make the US dependent again on foreign oil to appease the Enviros.
Except the truth is US there is no such thing as Oil independence...

Oil for the hundredth time is a global commodity. Oil that is refined in US doesn't belong to the US, it belongs to a multinational oil company... They sell it to who ever gives them the money....
You must be supremely stupid not to grasp this at this stage...

Forum List

Back