Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia ... Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

1646427403699.jpeg

And you would prefer we help fund Russia’s attack on an innocent country, displacing more than 1 million (thus far), and killing or injuring Lord knows how many?

Maybe Manchin should primary Biden (or Harris)? He’s one of the few reasonable Democrats still around.

NO, that is NOT what I would prefer! Do you have a comprehension problem? I'm all for terminating Russian oil and gas. I'm also for terminating Putin!

Last edited:
It's a game they play with figures. Crude oil and Petroleum products get purposefully conflated, combine and used separately. There was a time when we were averaging nearly 700,000 barrels a day total, which the US oil companies had to pay Russia royalties on. But due to the unvasion that arrangement is ending.
Really?
Did you know that Petroleum refineries in the United States produce about 19 to 20 gallons of gasoline and 11 to 12 gallons of low sulfur distillate fuel oil (most of which is sold as diesel fuel and in several states as heating oil) from one 42-gallon barrel of crude oil.
The residue is then used to manufacture lubricating oils, plastics and finally asphalt.

In 2022 looks like US Oil Companies are standing with Joe Biden and are cutting ties with Russia and will drive that % to 0.

Hurrah for America!
I hope so. I'm not sure why Joe Manchan says otherwise.

It's a game they play with figures. Crude oil and Petroleum products get purposefully conflated, combine and used separately. There was a time when we were averaging nearly 700,000 barrels a day total, which the US oil companies had to pay Russia royalties on. But due to the unvasion that arrangement is ending.
so they are buying oil from russia and you lied.

Under the assumption it was stolen but the gop agree it wasn't.

That applies to the current situation where republicans supporting puyin.

So Americans can have cheap fuel again?
That was tried before and didn't work.

His dreams and aspirations are to reunite the old Russian empire. He's already supplying Europe with energy.

Immature Nick names is doing nothing. As for the communist names, get a life.
Trump treated the country like a bunch of school kids and sadly republicans still believe him.
His j6 riots proved who is the communist etc and now he is supporting putin yet you call Harris a Marxist etc. Really?
Have a look at what your supporting.
And there it is, the ever reliable, "But, but, but something about TRUMP!" when Quid Pro comes under criticism.

As foreseen, it is about time for Harris to assume the title of President.
And when that happens, it will be the nail in the coffin of Affirmative Action, in which being a POC is considered more important than qualifications for jobs and promotions.

Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia

Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

2 Mar 2022 ~~ By Harris Rigby
Vice President Kamala Harris was interviewed on the Today Show this morning and Savannah Guthrie asked the VP why the United States still continues to buy hundreds of thousands of barrels of Russian oil every day.
Her answer was so utterly nonsensical that it's impossible to know what she's talking about.

~Snip~
So, to answer the question, about whether we will place sanctions on Russian oil, her answer is... what?
She doesn't even begin to answer the question. There's no real talk about how we can lessen our dependence on Russian oil, which would be easy to do.

Commentary:
Stolen elections have consequences ...
Orwell described this word gymnastics in his dystopian novel, “1984”. It is called “doublethink”, the capability to hold two antithetical and diametrically opposed beliefs about one subject, and never recognize the cognitive dissonance it produces.
The biggest and most forceful sanction that could be brought against the Russian Federation and Vladimir Putin would be to reverse every restriction placed on the extraction, transportation, and refining of petroleum and natural gas since January 20, 2021, and flooding the world market with product, far in excess of our own domestic needs.
Make the price of oil $20 a barrel again, and the dreams and aspirations of Putin would drop like a lead balloon.
But, hey, at least Kamaltoe"s gobbledygook isn’t a “mean” tweet, right?
Does this Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftist, really believe that we the people are elementary school kids, and that she needs to talk down to us?
How condescending and elitist!

Yes, the slogan for the Republicans should be ‘It’s the energy stupid!

What is really sad is that Savannah Guthrie didn't respond with "What the hell did you just say?"
I’ve seen this type of thing happen during my working years in which “woke” companies (I live in a very liberal area of the country) hire and promote blacks who are not really qualified, and they skate by by speaking very smoothly and authoritatively, and yet having no substance at all, and relying on their staff to keep them propped up.

Eventually, the staff leave as they tire of having to provide cover for their underqualified boss, without getting the pay deserved. I imagine this is behind the massive exodus of Harris staffers - they got tired of having to prop up an empty suit without the compensation deserved. Plus, she is a real b****h.

Forum List

Back