Kaine Is One of the Worst Speakers I've Ever Heard

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Honest to God, I just turned on the television in the middle of Tim Kaine's speech and I'm about to start drooling like a retard. I mean, who wrote this guy's speech, Ned Flanders? And what's with all of the slipping in of Spanish words here and there. Is that supposed to impress people? I personally have no opinion of the man one way or the other, but he really is one of the worst public speakers I have heard in a long time

Honest to God, I just turned on the television in the middle of Tim Kaine's speech and I'm about to start drooling like a retard. I mean, who wrote this guy's speech, Ned Flanders? And what's with all of the slipping in of Spanish words here and there. Is that supposed to impress people? I personally have no opinion of the man one way or the other, but he really is one of the worst public speakers I have heard in a long time
You can tell Kaine studied a lot of Latin in Jesuit high school.

His speech is like something out of Ovid or Virgil.

Extremely complex even by ancient Roman standards.

yes

all democrats know that throwing a little broken Spanish

gets the Hispanic vote

--LOL

Agreed, and love your use of "the R word". Fck political correctness.

I started laughing at the Ned Flanders reference ....

I started laughing at the Ned Flanders reference ....
Everyone loves Ned Flanders

I just caught a glimpse of DWS in the audience all pouty. Poor little whitey has to sit through the bs.

Do you really think Hilary was going to let herself be upstaged by her vp?

The Democrat National Carnival is funny for us rational people but it is so insulting to democrats even though they are too stupid and low information to realize they are being lied to and patronized as if they were stupid retards. Then again the contempt democrat politicians must have for their voters is is arguably deserved because their voters are so damn gullible. :p

It impressed the 18% of Americans who are from Latin Heritage and will be voting in this election.

The Democrat National Carnival is funny for us rational people but it is so insulting to democrats even though they are too stupid and low information to realize they are being lied to and patronized as if they were stupid retards. Then again the contempt democrat politicians must have for their voters is is arguably deserved because their voters are so damn gullible. :p
Lied to about what? About the country's diversity. About what has happened in the last 8 years? About taking out Bin Laden. About GM becoming the highest selling car company in the world? About the low unemployment rate? About what?

Well in 2024 Kaine will be in the primaries. Good speaker or bad.

Right now he is the only obvious player in that field.

Bernie will be way too old.

Nobody else in the Dem Party has any visibility yet.

It impressed the 18% of Americans who are from Latin Heritage and will be voting in this election.

Yeah, sure it did. Hey look, that old white guy knows Spanish. I guess we should run out and vote for the old white woman. Do you really think if Kaine got up there and spoke Mandarin I'd suddenly join the Clinton camp? Do you really think that little of brown people?

The Spanish is spoken to pander to another segregationist democrat group.
As for Kaine being a miserable speaker, that's just make hillary look better. Like the average chick who hangs out with the fat chick so she can feel more attractive.

He doth suck as a public speaker.

Forum List

Back