Kaine Is One of the Worst Speakers I've Ever Heard

His use of Spanish is simply to drum up excitement in the Hispanic community, energize them enough to get to the polls in November.

I agree though, the guy doesn't have a strong presence when he gives a speech.

The most dangerous group in this country are Republicans.

Their members go into churches and kill people.

They shoot up schools.

They hate the constitution. Wanting to elect a demagogue and practice voter suppression.

They are racists as fuck. Hating every minority except amoral billionaires.

They tricked us into war.

Create massive deficits.

Make the entire world scared of us.

And not a single one can name a Trump policy that doesn't cost trillions or even makes sense.

I only hope America can survive the GOP.

Honest to God, I just turned on the television in the middle of Tim Kaine's speech and I'm about to start drooling like a retard. I mean, who wrote this guy's speech, Ned Flanders? And what's with all of the slipping in of Spanish words here and there. Is that supposed to impress people? I personally have no opinion of the man one way or the other, but he really is one of the worst public speakers I have heard in a long time
It impressed the 18% of Americans who are from Latin Heritage and will be voting in this election.
In your fucked up world you believe all 18% of people with 'Latin Heritage' are of voting age AND they will ALL vote for some nowheresville dufus vice president candidate? Of the 18% a mere 8% are of voting age.
YOU DO THE FUCKING MATH!

Honest to God, I just turned on the television in the middle of Tim Kaine's speech and I'm about to start drooling like a retard. I mean, who wrote this guy's speech, Ned Flanders? And what's with all of the slipping in of Spanish words here and there. Is that supposed to impress people? I personally have no opinion of the man one way or the other, but he really is one of the worst public speakers I have heard in a long time

yes

all democrats know that throwing a little broken Spanish

gets the Hispanic vote

--LOL
the trophy on display.

Tim Kaine is only there so Hillary can appeal to white men. They already successfully enslaved minorities on the liberal plantation who blindly follow. Whites by in large are the only ethnic group beside Asians that think for themselves.

The most dangerous group in this country are Republicans.

Their members go into churches and kill people.

They shoot up schools.

They hate the constitution. Wanting to elect a demagogue and practice voter suppression.

They are racists as fuck. Hating every minority except amoral billionaires.

They tricked us into war.

Create massive deficits.

Make the entire world scared of us.

And not a single one can name a Trump policy that doesn't cost trillions or even makes sense.

I only hope America can survive the GOP.

Every single thing you described can be equally attributed to the Democratic Party, troll. Both the Republicans and Democrats have the wrong future laid out for this country. You're both squabbling over who gets to sit on the last available deck chair on the Titanic.

Forum List

Back