Kaepernick Rejected...Fellow NFLers Whine

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

How did he not stand up for the nation?

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

What the fuck? You people's priorities are severely fucking screwball.

How you Loons keep yourselves so fucking confused about this is absolutely mind blowing....Read my fucking lips for the last time....The U.S. flag to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions. When someone disrespects the flag...TO GOOD AMERICANS, they are essentially shitting on all of the aforementioned.
You’re not suppose to get it...piece of shit UnAmericans never do.

piece of shit unamericans? you mean all those criminals in washington and corrupt federal judges and lawyers all over the country and the high command military brass and all these NFL owners who would murder their own MOTHERS if it meant they would become million times richer? THOSE piece of shit unamericans? you are so correct there on that on there for sure,that cant be debated..:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::abgg2q.jpg:

The fans need to realize that the players have nothing but contempt for them.

THe owners showed that they feel the same, but they are willing to hide it in order to make money.

FUCK THE NFL.

Dirt bag is rejected by fans and the NFL owners. Hey asshole...should have stood up for our nation which offers the most opportunities and freedoms on earth.
NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says

How did he not stand up for the nation?

Wait, wait, wait.... Confederate flag wavers will be considered people who stand up for the nation, but someone who protests at an NFL game isn't.

What the fuck? You people's priorities are severely fucking screwball.

How you Loons keep yourselves so fucking confused about this is absolutely mind blowing....Read my fucking lips for the last time....The U.S. flag to good Americans is an iconic representation of other good Americans, our military men and women, American culture and traditions. When someone disrespects the flag...TO GOOD AMERICANS, they are essentially shitting on all of the aforementioned.
You’re not suppose to get it...piece of shit UnAmericans never do.

piece of shit unamericans? you mean all those criminals in washington and corrupt federal judges and lawyers all over the country and the high command military brass and all these NFL owners who would murder their own MOTHERS if it meant they would become million times richer? THOSE piece of shit unamericans? you are so correct there on that on there for sure,that cant be debated..:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::abgg2q.jpg:

Haha...sure...RIGHT. That’s how it goes in that backward shithole of Libtardia...Something like that.
Rich people = BAD
unAmerican piece of shits = GOOD

Last edited:
Protest on your own time.

"Time" begins at kickoff, Dippy.

Here's an alternative ---- run marionette fake-patriotism displays on your own dime.
Wrong. His job was to give the fans what they paid for. Entertainment via football. He was not paid for insulting sports fans with his political activism.

Entitled Democrat Snowflakes can't grasp that. All i tell em is to go ahead and show their asses and make political protests on their jobs. See how much longer they have their jobs. They still probably don't get it, but at least i tried. ;)

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.
Lol, ask Tebow about that one.

I don't want to ask Tebow.
Then you know how you treat Christians? You hate us.

Time to keep politics and religion out of sports.
Yeah. Exactly why this asshole is out of a job. The public doesn't like political statements during sports.

Last edited:

Here's an alternative ---- run marionette fake-patriotism displays on your own dime.
Wrong. His job was to give the fans what they paid for. Entertainment via football. He was not paid for insulting sports fans with his political activism.

Entitled Democrat Snowflakes can't grasp that. All i tell em is to go ahead and show their asses and make political protests on their jobs. See how much longer they have their jobs. They still probably don't get it, but at least i tried. ;)
They get it. Which is why they always try to get people fired ( via boycott) that they don't agree with politically.

They just like to play dumb when it suits them.

THe owners showed that they feel the same, but they are willing to hide it in order to make money.

FUCK THE NFL.
Which is true of all venues of the entertainment industry...which is why my support of them gets smaller every year.

FUCK THE NFL.
Which is true of all venues of the entertainment industry...which is why my support of them gets smaller every year.

A very good point.

Actually, less qualified players have been hired over him.

A secret meeting of owners was leaked. No surprise that they hate what trump did to divide the country and attack the Constitution.

They gave him a platform and he used it. Peaceful demonstration, kneeling, maybe he was praying.

Praying for a touchdown or thanking god for a touchdown - Now THAT is sick, sick, sick.

And, jknowgood - You have no right to question me about my service to my country or what I have given in service to my country. I don't even have to ask you to know that. Either educate yourself or STFU.
The way you can hate your fellow Americans, and the way you support unamerican ways. Makes me question your service. I wouldn't want my life in the hands of someone who can hate the way liberals do, sorry but that's my opinion.

I doubt believe I care for you. You would not be my friend or even a causal acquaintance.
Sorry to hear that, we are americans, right? I see, you will Kanye West anyone that won't agree with you 100%. This is what's really wrong with America, people like yourself.

I served this country for over 20 years and through 4 different war zones. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supporting the Constitution means that you support the things that are written in it.

Defending the Constitution means that you understand the concepts written in it, and you will speak out whenever someone is using it wrong.

Free speech is one of those things that is contained in the Constitution. Kaepernick was simply exercising his right to free speech by taking a knee.

The NFL, fans and people who watch are entitled to have their opinion about his actions and voice them if they feel the need.

Kaepernick has a right to do what he did. Even if I don't agree with what he does, he still has the right to do it.

stop telling lies as always that you swore and took an oath to support and defend the constitution,you defend our corrupt government at EVERY chance you POSSIBLY can when they lie to the american people no matter how much they lie and shit on the constitution shill same as Bush troll here does and WRONGwinger.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I am a 100% Constitutionalist. There are limits on free speech, that includes when you are a corporate employee, which is all NFL players are. Certainly not heroes or role models.

Just stand and then you get your paycheck. How hard can it be? Like a CEO....sit back and do a couple hours of work for a huge paycheck.

You mean like a prostitute.

When you're trotted out to a public arena to play a fake marionette for the amusement of the Military Industrial Complex in a charade that has absolute Zero to do with what you're contracted for --- to play football ---- you're being used as a whore. This guy simply said "no" to being used like that.

What?? Defy the State? Quel horreur!!
hair-fire.gif

And for this the authoritarian-sycophant bootlickers want him to "apologize". Or as it used to be called, to "know their place".

You mean like a prostitute.

When you're trotted out to a public arena to play a fake marionette for the amusement of the Military Industrial Complex in a charade that has absolute Zero to do with what you're contracted for --- to play football ---- you're being used as a whore. This guy simply said "no" to being used like that.

What?? Defy the State? Quel horreur!!
hair-fire.gif

And for this the authoritarian-sycophant bootlickers want him to "apologize". Or as it used to be called, to "know their place".

Best damn freaking post on this thread bar none,hands down,no contest.In FACT this is your BEST post EVER at this site,no contest better than ALL the posts on this thread COMBINED easily.you took the flag standing apologists to school and checkmated them all.:clap2::clap2:
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:
If you cheer for the NFL and get wrapped up in it...you need to get a life.

Standing "at attention" is a customary practice that is intended to indicate the players' love of country, patriotism, respect for the country's institutions (national anthem and flag).

CK chose to conspicuously decline to stand "at attention" during the playing of the Anthem because he felt he could not display "love" of country "as long as" Blacks - especially young Black men - remain the targets of a homicidal campaign by the national constabulary.

(a). He is entitled to his opinion, and if the First Amendment means anything, it means you can criticize the government without being criminally prosecuted for it. So no government instrumentality, acting in its official capacity, may prosecute CK for his opinion or the expression thereof, regardless of how unpopular it may be.

(b). His employer is a private business. His employer may take action against him if his public conduct is offensive to the customer base, unless such action is prohibited by his contract. But in this case, his employer TOOK NO ACTION AGAINST HIM. HE CHOSE to opt out of the remain years of his contract.

(c). Prospective employers may not discriminate against him for his membership in legally protected classes, to wit, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, and so on. The protected classes are determined by local law. But nobody is discriminating against him because of his race, whatever that may be. They are discriminating against him because to hire him would be to invite the ire of a large percentage of the customer base.

(d). Clearly, he is the victim of discrimination. He is a more talented, and more accomplished football player than many others who have found jobs in the league. But not all discrimination is illegal or inappropriate. An NFL team could, for example discriminate against a quarterback if they conclude that he is not intelligent enough to do the job. No problem.

CK COULD, if he chose to, make a public statement that he will no longer express his political or quasi-political views in the context of his employment (when playing for or representing the team). HE COULD make a public statement that he has analyzed the relevant data and concluded that there is no statistical evidence to indicate that America's constabulary is killing Black people is disproportionate numbers, hence his protests will not be repeated.

In short, like the reporter who is jailed for contempt because he won't reveal his Source, he holds the keys to his own jail cell. If he won't use them, fuck him. He deserves what he gets.

You could have put all that into a single word --- "uppity".

Actually my tax dollars (and yours) were not paid so that the War Department could pimp out these fake patriotism displays injected into events they have zero to do with simply because they have a captive audience to sell it.

Allllllllllllll these klowns that pretend to piss and moan about 'injecting politics into sports' that completely give the government a pass on that scandal are flaming hypocrites. Had that not been injected in the first place there would have been nothing there for anybody to protest, OR to roll over for like an obedient marionette. It would have left a simple football (baseball, basketball, etc) game, which is what it was supposed to be in the first place.

And again, the irony in all this is that while the Pentagon has pimped all the pro sports right down to soccer, the NFL is the only one that did the right thing and sent the money back.

The fact that so many drones would just go :lalala: while that happens but then turn on one guy who defies it, demonstrates the depth of Establishment mind control.

I have a Progressive policy myself.

It's required by law to register a car. :eusa_shifty:

Which still doesn't make you a decent driver ... :thup:

Correct. My superhumanly superior reflexes, keen ability to see the big picture and anticipate, attention to vehicle maintenance and vast experience do that.

Course, I'm an excellent driver. Yah. Definitely an excellent driver.

DO YOUR JOB!

Live like the rest of us do. Just because he's a Democrat Snowflake and athlete, does't mean he's special. He can do his political protesting on his own personal time. If he can't do that, he doesn't deserve a job in the NFL. Period, end of story.

I don't want to ask Tebow.
Then you know how you treat Christians? You hate us.

Time to keep politics and religion out of sports.
Yeah. Exactly why this asshole is out of a job. The public doesn't like political statements during sports.

Once AGAIN it's not 'during sports" at all. There is nothing in a football (baseball, soccer etc etc) game that requires or even suggests anybody's national anthem, NOR is it done during any game, which begins at the kickoff (or first pitch etc). And when NFL does it it's not even part of the broadcast, nor should it be. Which means nobody even sees any of this unless they happen to be at the game and happen to be looking around for something to whine about. The vast majority watching on some electronic device didn't even know football players were out there for a national anthem, which has only been going on less than a decade anyway.

In other words these are robots playing the "I'm offended" game only because the System ordered them to do that, and it never occurred to them to say, "yeah? Why?".

And that is mind control.

Forum List

Back