"JUSTIFIED" Ends Tonight... :(

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
After 6 seasons of old-style Kentucky justice dispensed from US Marshall Givens' pistol, tonight he and arch-rival Boyd Crowder will end their duel....who will walk away: both, neither, will Ava survive? :dunno:

justified-episode1.jpg

I forgot about that show.

I'm more into Game of Thrones now.

I am a total GOT fan, but I lurve Justified. I'm going to miss Raylen, Boyd and all the rest.

Justified is my favorite show, but this season has been lackluster. I couldn't watch Deadwood, too many cocksucker this and that, over and over ad nauseum. I'll bet they leave Justified primed for a spin off.

Justified is my favorite show, but this season has been lackluster. I couldn't watch Deadwood, too many cocksucker this and that, over and over ad nauseum. I'll bet they leave Justified primed for a spin off.

I think this season is a homerun.....so many loose-ends getting tied up and Boon (Markham's bodyguard) is evil as Liberty Valance. Art warned Raylan someday he'd run into somebody who might be faster than him. They will slap leather tonight....NO WAY Givens loses that fight...the WP writer predicts Ava ends up with Wynn Duffy and the money headed to Mexico...:lol:

Last edited:
The only reason that Justified lasted as long as it did is because people really missed Deadwood.
two pretty different shows....

...With nearly identical lead characters, played by the same actor.
but 2 totally different shows.....i would bet that most of the viewers of justified never watched deadwood...

Perhaps I'm being too hard on it.

I've watched a few episodes here and there, never that impressed.

Anybody beside me notice that the guy who plays Markham is also the same guy who does the voice over for the Dodge Ram truck commercials?

The only reason that Justified lasted as long as it did is because people really missed Deadwood.
two pretty different shows....

...With nearly identical lead characters, played by the same actor.
but 2 totally different shows.....i would bet that most of the viewers of justified never watched deadwood...

Perhaps I'm being too hard on it.

I've watched a few episodes here and there, never that impressed.

Sam Elliot does those voiceovers....

Yeah....the stories on the show were actually bad...the characters were really good but they were never used for anything interestiing.....they just wandered around getting nothing accomplished and now it is over.......

For example...this season....they start the show with one main bad guy that you think Raylan will face off against at some point, the mercenary.....then they kill him in an arbitrary way over half way through....and then bring in an all new bad guy with an obvious old west gun rig for the eventual draw contest.......and the guy was actually more interesting than the first main bad guy but why not bring him in at the start rather than as...."oh....now what" kind of a thing.....

And Boyd Crowder.....the last 2 episodes he finally becomes the outlaw that he should have been in the first 5 years 12 episodes...instead of the bumbler, stumbler that he was.....

Great characters, lousy stories.....

Forum List

Back